Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+22
Chatot
SuperBeast
Altaria
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:56 am

Zane wrote:
You still have over a month to go before the traditional event

when the fuck did it become a tradition?? 0.o why was i NOT informed of this ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:05 pm

I know that everyone probably still has a lot of new questions for the Kaiba team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 10:42 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Think hard for good questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 4:43 pm

All questions are good as long as there is a reaction from Seto and KaibaMan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 12:22 am

As long as they don't get mad. Better avoid the pokemon questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 10:33 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 7:29 pm

Tetsu wrote:
All questions are good as long as there is a reaction from Seto and KaibaMan

There are also lots of unanswered plot holes from the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 11:36 pm

Hope it is okay to respond/support other people's questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 pm

It wouldn't be the same of Seto doesn't get mad. At least he is not boring like some of Yugi's friends
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 9:04 pm

I have read over some show summaries for some good ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:19 am

There are also good questions between the original and the confusion of the censored dub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Kisara wrote:
There are also good questions between the original and the confusion of the censored dub

The dub was the most censored anime. Even more than Sailor Moon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 7:03 pm

Gin wrote:
Kisara wrote:

If Viz were to ever redubbed Yu-gi-oh then they would not censor and leave things right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm

Sadly I don't think Viz will do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:11 am

Andy wrote:
Gin wrote:
Kisara wrote:

If Viz were to ever redubbed Yu-gi-oh then they would not censor and leave things right.

long as they keep the original voice actors as much as they can i think everyone would be happy

btw this isnt technically a yugioh topic its just a place for people to talk to me outside of the characters i rp. which btw no prank this year i couldnt come up with one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 4:16 pm

Going to get more info on new characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 11:26 pm

Awwww we will miss that prank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 2:13 pm

This is a much brighter year. I remember the terrible terrifying year when we all almost lost our KaibaMan. Luckily Kage kept us updated until he recovered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 9:56 pm

Kisara wrote:
This is a much brighter year. I remember the terrible terrifying year when we all almost lost our KaibaMan. Luckily Kage kept us updated until he recovered

i either understimate my value on this site or thats abit too dramatic that my dear friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:39 pm

Today is April 1...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:33 pm

There is a need for more Kaibas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 11:21 pm

Limey Man wrote:
Today is April 1...

i was wondering whod notice first that my with a heavy heart post had a coded message in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next