Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+25
Chatot
Kunzite
SuperBeast
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman Empty
PostSubject: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm

OOC: i post this as not seto kaiba or kaibaman but OOC as the mortal behind the characters.

this is where you can speak to me as myself and not my characters. although dont expect spoilers of anykind i shall not be letting such things slip
[ i LOVE keeping you all in suspense!]

if you ever want to know what im upto off site ask here. you all know my characters but this is where you can get to know me

Edited 9:11pm sunday 17th may [australia time]

Last edited by on Sun May 17, 2020 7:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. :sad:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:04 am

Very sorry to hear about your loss

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman 0aa938efc03c233fac322e8aad47b98e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:27 pm

So sorry about the sad loss of your great grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Very sorry about the loss of your loved one. I am changing the banner to show that you are not alone and that you have support so take care of yourself too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:48 am

Take all the time you need to get through this we will be waiting patiently for you return. I hope an admin can email him to see how he is doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:14 am

I want to offer my sympathy over the loss of someone special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 am

How did she die? Did she have any final wishes? Sometimes it seems that life is not fair to have someone robbed away, sorry to hear
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:42 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:36 pm

My sincere condolences to the very sad loss of your precious great grandmother. It is extremely difficult to deal with the loss of a loved one and I am very sorry to hear of such tragic news. Do not worry about the RPG here it can be started whenever you are ready be it in a couple of months or a year. We will always be here for you and if you need any thing from any of us just ask. I also hope that you have family members or good friends to help you to cope as hard as it is you need to take care of yourself too.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 pm

I am really sorry for your loss keep all good memories forever in your heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Sorry about your loss.
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 am

Condolences and heartfelt sympathy to your loss. Take all the time you need to grieve and take things one step at a time as they come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:49 am

I wish I could give you a hug. I recently lost a loved one last year and it was the worse and most painful thing that I ever went through
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Did anyone email Seto directly to ask how he is doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 pm

I wish I could give you a hug but I don't want any wrong ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself before you can take care of anything else
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:43 am

Sorry for your loss I would respond sooner but my account was suspended
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:07 am

I asked Setsuna to email Seto to tell him of the condolences messages here to let him know people do care about him here and wish him well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:19 am

Sorry for your loss. This will be extremely difficult but you need to some how pull through
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Though you are the only one that can understand and truly know the pain I also must offer my condolence and say sorry too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:59 pm

I'll say a prayer for you. Sorry, man. I know how it is to lose a grandparent you love so very dearly. You ever need to talk, you know how to get ahold of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next