Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+25
Chatot
Kunzite
SuperBeast
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Sorry about your loss. Don't know what to say because this is a delicate tragic situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:47 am

Im finally back,. im sorry i took so long to return i wanted to psot here outside of my kaiba casting tot thank you all for support and to apologise ive been gone longer then expected, my RL job and new study has had me distracted but i brign news that kage says hi to you all.

first of all i wish to properly introduce myself. i know you all know me as Kaibaman and Seto Kaiba in character but out of character i am known as Jack. i work at a computer fixing job to fix computer problems and am studying a course on IT [ just to refresh my skills] i also wish to announce hat i have kept something from you all, i have a second rp character that i have no used or introduced on this site. kage has tried to convince me o rp them on here but im abit unsure if i shoul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Welcome back and please say hi back to Kage too. Good luck in your IT courses too
Back to top Go down
Soma Cruz

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Welcome back and please say hi to Kage for all of us. Glad that you came back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 am

Hello back to Kage. It is natural that you would be an expert with computers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:57 am

Who is the second secret RPG character
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:59 am

Really glad that you are back too and please say hi back to Kage. She is also missed here a lot too
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:03 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:50 am

ill tell kage moment i get to talk to her. shes abit surprised im now rping as seto kaiba XD but she misses you all and hopes to come back eventually and what can i say ? its one thing me and kaiba have in common as for my second rp char they are a female. but they share some things in common with kage's rp character of the same name. although i will say this it is a good thing there is no jaden ,yugi.yami or joey here otherwise this char would have field day XD my char is unlike any in the show [although recently the yugioh card game started taking my idea and made cards similar to tthe deck i made her took em years after me to even consider the type ! ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Although I never met her I want to say hello to Kage too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Is she a strong duelist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:44 am

A new female character? Is it someone like Mai Valentine or Akiza or even the Dark Magician Girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 am

Please say hello to Kage and that she is missed a lot too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:42 am

Could be some one from Ancient Egypt or the Spirit Realm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Maybe one day you can have your own computer repair company. Hi back to Kage 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:09 am

I miss Kage a lot. Thank you very much for coming back, Seto, and most importantly for knowing that you are doing well. I will be visiting your site again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am

@Kisara ill give this one lil teaser tmy new character is veyr unique about her origins but it is also very dark. i promise she will be enjoyable to watch in a rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks for the teaser and it makes me curious to learn more. 😄 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:14 am

the new char's not related to anyone tthats canon so no zorc relation or relation to any villian. ill say one thing, she has a understanding of the duel type called kaiju [ ironically i had made an entire deck up of fanmade cards before the makers made even one kaiju card -_- they stole my idea!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:53 pm

What is a kaiju? A new type?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kaiju

Does your new character look like this

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 DogorantheMadFlameKaiju-CORE-EN-R-1E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:37 am

What kind of attacks does your character have
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:12 am

Any of your characters use hero cards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 am

Who does the new character interact the most with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Did Kage help you to create the new character or did you think it up your own?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next