Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+22
Chatot
SuperBeast
Altaria
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman Empty
PostSubject: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 2:51 am

Mokuba should be a lot cuter than Yugi. The anime version of Mokuba is better than the manga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:02 pm

Gin wrote:
Mokuba had a better life than Seto did. People should want to adopt Mokuba instead because he is younger and cuter

well it is common knowledge due to the anime that seto refused being adopted every time he got offered because none would take mokuba as well, in a way he set himself up to suffer at the hands of gozaburro just to stay with mokuba but at the same time get mokuba out of the dreadful orphanage...something which makes me wonder why people say he heartless when he clearly has a big one if he's done that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:05 pm

Alexis wrote:
Yugi is lucky that he always his friends and grandpa to reply on while growing up. I wonder who KaibaMan had? I am sure there were some good spirits taking care of him

double posting i know and i apologised but couldnt leave this unquoted

someone should ask this [[there is very little past wise that i wont answer as my characters lol]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 12:56 am

Mokuba knows the truth that Seto is a kind hearted person. I think Mokuba is cute too. He was lucky to keep his cuteness when he got older
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 2:09 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:37 am

That's what big brothers are for. dan A lot of them can be heels so Mokuba and Serenity are lucky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 5:02 pm

KaibaMan's life growing up was probably better than Seto's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:23 am

Tetsu wrote:

That could be a good question to ask KaibaMan and Seto
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:29 pm

Would make a really good debate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
Tetsu wrote:

That could be a good question to ask KaibaMan and Seto

i dare someone to ask 'them' this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Who would be that brave? :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Alexis wrote:
Who would be that brave? :lol:

some one curious enough to want to know how id answer such a question since it would make me reveal more of his origin story of my version of kaibaman [since the character had none in the show]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:31 am

I will do it if everyone is so scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:26 pm

I am curious to see the answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:50 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 5:35 pm

Gin wrote:

Me too. Bet they could argue it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:36 pm

Kisara wrote:
Gin wrote:

The more dramatic the better dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:18 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Kisara wrote:
Gin wrote:

you may or may not be disappointed with the truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:38 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Kisara wrote:
Gin wrote:

Agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:15 pm

I love to see what our favorite Kaibas have to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:06 pm

Kisara wrote:
I love to see what our favorite Kaibas have to say

once my new poll has enough votes i shall resume answering the Q&
A post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:01 am

You need to give the poll enough time so everyone has the chance to vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:48 pm

Tetsu wrote:
You need to give the poll enough time so everyone has the chance to vote

oh i am which is why ive said i wont be doing the Q&
A for abit to get more votes here first. im mega curious to see how this goes. im waiting for very specific comments to show before i consider closing the poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:46 pm

I just voted. It is a pretty good poll to get us thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next