Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+22
Chatot
SuperBeast
Altaria
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 1:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 10:13 pm

Coded message? Damn I am not good with brain teasers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:27 am

Lol its a easy one but Since its now april 3rd

After , Plenty, Really, I, Lucky, For ,Originally’ Openning,Lastly

First letter of each april fools

Not my best prank but not my fault YOU all consider it a tradition, i aint going no where [you melted my little heart to the 8 who voted nyu dont go]. HOWEVER…i am currently working on a side protect with a friend [ am burnt out trying to make the story you all have been waiting for so taking a break that might ignite the flame and get things on the road again] if your interested i may post details about this project [when ive run it by my friend, which btw they are not surprised with the antics you all love me doing, i still dunno why ya let me get away with so much aka swearing seto] lthough i do have a qustion for you all, would you like for me to post the story all in one go or chapter wise [aka in sections]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 12:18 pm

It was an April Fools joke? Just glad you are still around. Chapter's would be easier to read. Thanks for not leaving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 2:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Glad this was a joke and not real. All in one go would be better as waiting for parts would have too much suspense. Good luck with the side project
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:36 pm

Would not have figured it out. Is the side project also Yu-Gi-Oh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:19 am

All at once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:45 pm

At once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:55 pm

@Alexis i swear im not going ,

@zane suspense? dude im already doing that to everyone

that being said @everyone IF i am goinna post it all at once then ya gonna be waiting till next year because this story has gotten bigger than i planned or expected ive had to do it in chapters just to try and manage it im not gonna have it done by my original deadline prediction im afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Good prank. Got me really nervous too. If the sooner the better than put part by part even if it is a couple of words so we all can read and comment
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 10:25 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:16 pm

Smartest way is to introduce it in parts especially to the impatient ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:36 am

Small chapters. Teasers are well liked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Small chapters. Teasers are well liked

i know thats why my pranks seem to be so popular well last 2 they were fake teasers XD also i am NOT apologising for my prank but ive added a disclaimer so no one else falls for it, YOUS wanted a prank so i decided last minute to give one so to not break my streak ..the pranks will stop when story is fully posted though,

also thank you all for reminding my broken brain that i am loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:20 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 am

Small parts. Would love to know more as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 10:20 pm

Mini teasers no matter how small
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:12 pm

Imagine learning something totally new about the Kaibas that you never expect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 1:03 am

You are always good at making people smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 12:44 am

Even if it is just one word. It will survive the crowd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 2:13 am

Wonder how soon??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 3:34 am

I doubt anyone can stay mad at KaibaMan's cute face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:49 am

I hope it has something to do with shadow games :kill:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next