Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+22
Chatot
SuperBeast
Altaria
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:18 am

Luckily I just dropped by to take a look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 7:26 am

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Tetsu wrote:
You need to give the poll enough time so everyone has the chance to vote

oh i am which is why ive said i wont be doing the Q&
A for abit to get more votes here first. im mega curious to see how this goes. im waiting for very specific comments to show before i consider closing the poll

you sir are a cruel ahole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 11:22 pm

pharoah kage wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:
Tetsu wrote:
You need to give the poll enough time so everyone has the chance to vote

oh i am which is why ive said i wont be doing the Q&
A for abit to get more votes here first. im mega curious to see how this goes. im waiting for very specific comments to show before i consider closing the poll

you sir are a cruel ahole.

love you too kage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 1:51 am

id just like to thank everyone for all their patience and comments in the character predictions post, you all have NO idea how much all yours words help my mental health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Patience will always be rewarded in the end friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:22 am

I am also liking how the poll is going towards Bakura. Thank you for keeping the love alive here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:42 am

Love you too man. Always stay safe, healthy and true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:07 pm

You have always been our great Kaiba since the day I first came here. Stay safe.

And the poll is Bakura's now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Kisara wrote:
You have always been our great Kaiba since the day I first came here. Stay safe.

when he first came he was just kaibaman but when the previous seto gave up being seto he took over, i never would have expected dragging him here would have gained him so many fans you all need to add him on discord to randomly talk to him [your night would be like our day so he'd bug ya's all ]

as for the poll..it is not gonna end the way you all think it will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:20 am

pharoah kage wrote:
Kisara wrote:

when he first came he was just kaibaman but when the previous seto gave up being seto he took over, i never would have expected dragging him here would have gained him so many fans you all need to add him on discord to randomly talk to him [your night would be like our day so he'd bug ya's all ]

as for the poll..it is not gonna end the way you all think it will

i would so be down for people adding me on discord if they ever want to, i have way more freetime on my hands then i should now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 7:46 am

Too bad my internet access is extremely limited.

So happy the q&
a is updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 6:37 am

Thanks for resuming the questions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 pm

You can use public free wifi if you have limited internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:14 pm

ill be putting my discord in my signature later next week, for anyone who wants to bug me anytime, dont matter what hour or day it is, also question for yas, my story would you like it all in one go or like what Superbeast does and post it in sections? just asking cause im slowly working on it in sections but havnt postedit yet since idk which way to go thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 8:01 am

Sections would be better and easier to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 11:47 pm

I would like to read section by section too. It would definitely be easier to comment on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 3:02 am

then sections i shall do also ive added my discord to my signature please add it if ya use discord, i dont care how often ya talk or what timezone you are, just having ya there to talk [and maybe get info before i post it on here ] would mean alot to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:17 am

Green Ninja wrote:
I would like to read section by section too. It would definitely be easier to comment on them

I'd love to read that too and it will help me learn about Yu-gi-oh more
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 8:16 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Who will be in your story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:35 pm

If I ever join Discord the first thing I would do is add KaibaMan to my friend's list even if that's the only friend I have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 12:59 am

Zane wrote:
If I ever join Discord the first thing I would do is add KaibaMan to my friend's list even if that's the only friend I have

id probably be more annoying than jaden off this site XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 9:16 am

Would be fun but I don't have much free time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next