Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman

Go down 
+22
Chatot
SuperBeast
Altaria
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:03 am

well if anyone decides to add me they will get well may possibly get to hear spoilers before the site gets to see them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:59 pm

I have WhatsApp and Line which I think is similar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 3:58 am

Would love to create an account if I could because I want the spoilers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 5:10 pm

Mina wrote:
I have WhatsApp and Line which I think is similar

i used to have Line but was just a pain, couldnt get it to work much

in saying that which chat app [that dont require phone numbers] would you all consider easier, might make a post [or someone else can] to see what peoples primary chat app is and if there is enough in common i MAY consider getting the app to make it easier for everyone. btw im looking at maybe mid 2022 for any reveal of the story on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:36 am

I get the feeling that 2022 will be a very good year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:38 am

There was a problem with the forum so a month's worth of topics were lost including the Happy Birthday wishes to KaibaMan. My apologies for all this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:44 am

I hope KaibaMan is not mad about that but at least he did read all the birthday wishes before the topic disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 3:43 am

I love that Kaiba Man and Seto questioning topic. Glad the whole thing wasn't lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 9:11 pm

Zane wrote:
There was a problem with the forum so a month's worth of topics were lost including the Happy Birthday wishes to KaibaMan. My apologies for all this

actually it wasnt there was TWO topics wishing me happy birthday so one hasnt gone but i did see it all, ironiclly kage's both survived XD only post in the yugioh section i notice go missing was well the be a fan of jaden topic [one im not too proud being apart of ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:53 pm

Anyone really want to be a fan of Jaden? The guy is a slacker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:34 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Last Quincy wrote:

No he is annoying too. Yusei was the better and more modest main character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:33 pm

The main character that would have the biggest fan base would be Yugi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:49 am

Last Quincy wrote:

nope but the post title was miss leading jaden made it 'be a fan of jaden' but in truth it should have been called ''watch kaibaman troll jaden '' thats the only reason i ever checked it, probably why he is embarrised by it since he trolled jaden [that or how bad he was at trolling, he's got way better at it i mean come on he trolls all of yous with his fake spoiler posts]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:55 am

Zane wrote:

is it me or has The Q&
A kaibaman/seto topic gotten smaller? it looks like some of the questions have gone missing like kaibaman hesitating to answer a question 0.0
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:29 pm

Too bad KaibaMan doesn't have another chance to troll Jaden again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:52 am

I think they were lost with the crash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:08 pm

I would be a fan of anything as long as it is a good cause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:04 pm

Who remembers their old questions? If I did I would readd them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 10:00 pm

sorry for my long absence been rather busy with things [including atleast one chapter of the story] cant promise i april fools prank this year fun as they are they are hard to come up with XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 11:58 pm

You still have over a month to go before the traditional event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 3:44 pm

I will be looking forward too 😄
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 4:46 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 10:07 pm

It is better not to expect what is coming so it doesn't ruin the surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman   The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The User behind the Seto Kaiba and Kaibaman
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next