Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Princess Deadeye month

Go down 
+14
Altaria
Chatot
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 3:18 am

Scary but I hope the cops will take the dog foulers away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Scary but I hope the cops will take the dog foulers away

I hope so too, Mod Soul. If the dog fouler and his friends aren't in their apartment, then my guess is they're on the run? I do still hear some quiet talking in the morning, coming from one apartment - so unless the dog fouler and his friends have returned, and are keeping a low profile (i.e. either keeping quiet, especially when the cops visit;
or they only return to their apartment when they think the cops aren't here)... my other guess, is it could be a male from one of the other apartments around me as well?

One way or another, yes my fingers are crossed, for the cops to take the dog fouler and his goons away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 5:25 pm

Please grant our holiday wish to get rid of the dog fouler
Back to top Go down
Kunzite
Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 8:17 pm

Certainly hope that this is not how you will be spending your holidays to have to worry about bad dog owners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 12:19 am

Kunzite wrote:
Certainly hope that this is not how you will be spending your holidays to have to worry about bad dog owners

Thank you very much for your concern. Well, we've got fingers crossed for what you said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 3:59 pm

Is there another way around this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 1:34 am

Kisara wrote:
Is there another way around this?

Errr... hope for the cops to arrest the dog fouler?
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 4:01 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:16 am

And for anyone still wondering, about the phone call last month from that scary guy... I did ask mom, if she genuinely meant she wants to reunite with his parents possibly some time in Vega Month, or if she just said so to be polite to the guy... and she said it was just to be polite. But if it was genuine... then I'm sure mom would have had a word with his parents, to explain the situation -including about the camera, yes- and, yes, ask them to have a serious word with him, about how terrified I was when he phoned.

And yes, mom knows it'd be one thing if his family and friends phoned - they support my great loves, among which his parents keep lots of cats (so if not for him, I'd have gladly put them in touch with Jasmine's breeders, if they wanted a ragdoll kitty).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 6:51 pm

No Santa Claude this month :bowsercry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 10:30 pm

Try to think good thoughts for today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:32 am

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Try to think good thoughts for today

Aye, that I do try to if I can - including that, if necessary, my dad will phone the council again on my birthday. I actually told my parents, that "
I want a nice, clean lawn for my birthday"
;
and yes, if the cops get the dog fouler that'd definitely be good! Again, the council may likely know, that the cops are after the dog fouler - because the cops had to kick the dog fouler's door down, the council had to send their housing repairs unit to board up the bottom half of the door (the top half was okay).

But because of certain events in my past, well yes I strive to put effort into thinking good thoughts - including to accordingly nip the bad ones in the bud, rather than how my parents would sit there and 'point fingers' at me for being upset at Christmas, especially as yes their doing so made me feel all the more sad. Surely you'd agree, that yes my doing so is one of the qualities of a leader?

Alexis wrote:
No Santa Claude this month :bowsercry:

Sadly, no. Perhaps next year, we'll get justice for Kylie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:53 am

I know :bowsercry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 12:54 pm

White Knight wrote:
I know :bowsercry:

I know the feeling, Lemmy! I'm still hurting, over Christmas last year - that was quite low, for mom to do that...

I haven't heard anything more from the dog fouler's apartment, so yep I'm sure he and his goons are on the run from the cops - no doubt, especially knowing the cops may seize that damn dog of his, should the dog fouling complaints continue. Christmas is one thing - but I've heard little or nothing about him, since the cops were here last week...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 1:10 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 2:22 pm

I can also confirm, again because of mom's blasphemy toward Kylie... I will get Kylie calendars every year from now on. If I can't find them in the shops, like that calendar shop that usually opens in November... I can always eBay for one!

I already bought a Kylie calendar last month - but I just saw one going cheap on eBay, it was only so cheap due to it being an unwanted gift, so dad is going to get that for me and Gran will pay him for it 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 6:42 pm

Kylie calendars look good too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 7:37 pm

Those Kylie calendars should also be birthday gifts from your mom to cheer you up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 12:56 am

oh bless you both 0:-)

Alas, it seems I'm the only one in my family, who truly cares what Christmas is about. Sure, I too love the presents and all, and yes my family does our bit to keep Christ in CHRISTmas - but as even my articles imply if not detail, my family does handle things quite badly, should I be upset as we celebrate His birth... sadder still, indeed, far worse than any other time when they'd nag me to smile or else.

The Street Fighter mandate -and perhaps such other things as the Kylie calendars, and in the case of 2022 getting the new Kylie perfume- could, like, represent about gifts with meaning, no? I'm sure you know very well, that your leader thinks these things through 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 1:28 am

Your dad and gran agrees that you deserve Kylie calendars too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 12:53 pm

I only have a cheap plain calendar from the dollar store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 1:14 pm

Raven wrote:
Your dad and gran agrees that you deserve Kylie calendars too

Indeed, they do. But again, this second one was going cheap due to it being an unwanted gift - so in the seller's search for a new home for it, then problem solved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Make Kylie proud and stock up on those calendars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:45 pm

White Knight wrote:
Make Kylie proud and stock up on those calendars

That's a good motive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 12:40 am

Awwww, you guys 😄 Well, the one I bought last month was the only one they had at the calendar shop - so there's no guarantees, if I can pick up any more in the January sales...

And in case anyone asks, the cops are indeed still after the dog fouler. I woke up this morning, just in time to see the cops arrive and see if the dog fouler has returned home yet. And yes, one of them shone a torch on his window.

Unless the dog fouler indeed knows the cops are after him (again, I haven't seen him since before the cops started looking for him?), perhaps he's spending the holidays with a friend? I hope they take him away, soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Deadeye month
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next