Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Princess Deadeye month

Go down 
+14
Altaria
Chatot
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:43 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 3:08 am

I may also have some good news for the Guile fans! While out shopping this week, I bought the Genesis game Forgotten Worlds - the game from which Guile's 'Nameless Super Soldier' costume originates. I just HAD to buy it - and the shopkeeper got it right away about my buying it (i.e. because it's a Capcom game!), especially as I'd bought another of Capcom's Genesis games (namely, Mercs) from there last month.

I've also been considering my plans for birthday eBaying again... and as well as a Cammy comic and/or book or two (as well as how I can't afford all of them LOL, I can save more for my birthday next year - that, and some of the shops in town may sell me a few, in the meantime), and yes I'm still considering the Power Rangers movie novel... I did look into Udon's Capcom art books, and as well as any Street Fighter ones (especially those featuring Cammy, whether or not on the cover art), for their other Capcom works I've got my eye on the Breath of Fire one the most. Oh my stars, Breath of Fire is one of the most beautiful RPGs I have ever played, doubly so as it's Capcom...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:33 pm

also, my William Birkin rubber duck arrived today. We'll find out next year (obviously!), if he can soon make his Halloween debut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 1:11 am

Congratulations on your rubber duck. I hope you can get gifts each day of Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 1:31 am

Raven wrote:
Congratulations on your rubber duck. I hope you can get gifts each day of Deadeye month

Thank you Raven, and yes that's what Advent calendars are for :lol:

And my next grocery shopping is due a few days before Christmas, so I'll see what I can buy in the last-minute shopping dash 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 11:03 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 11:11 am

Thank you, Green Ninja ^_^

And unfortunately, it doesn't look like we can get justice for Kylie this year, which is another reason why I did the poll - the TV guide indicates there are no airings due this month. Ugh, I know! ...Though I still couldn't rule out the chances I previously mentioned, just in case y'know?

As such, it looks like I'll just have to pick out one or two Cammy items among my birthday eBaying, a few more next year and so on until it's time - in which case, I will be sure to eBay for Cammy, Cammy and more Cammy. In turn, when next I may have airings next year... it looks like the shirt Gran is getting me (the one with Cammy as Harley Quinn) may indeed be the next Shirt of Chivalry...
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 5:07 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 12:49 pm

My sister-in-law got me a Super Mario money box, for my Christmas present this year! I think I might actually use that, to store whichever Resident Evil game wins the Santa Claude vote 0:-)

And for anyone who was wondering, about the grumpy old fart who used to live next door to me... I can tell you, it has been ordered that he will go into full-time care. Yes, I do not have to make a (insert anti-racism slur here) sign, to protest outside his door were he allowed home - he's out of my hair for good!

However... they are experiencing difficulty in finding a home which will take him, as it turns out he has a criminal past. Apart from whatever else happened, I'm guessing another concern in this case is the point that he is racist - which would certainly be a problem, were he homed with ethnic patients and/or staff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Congratulations on the Super Mario Box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 1:39 am

Thank you Biyomon, yes it is rather cute. Does Lemmy (and Wizzard, if he's still around) have one?

And yes, I realise thus far that the original Resident Evil might be spending some time in the Super Mario box. I'm guessing people prefer the original, rather than the REmake - even the whole 'disco' colouring for two of Jill's costumes tempted not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 1:14 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:25 pm

Thank you, Mod Soul ^_^

And just as I do respect good opinions (and flip the bird, at the oh-so-many disgusting ones out there...), so don't ever let anyone tell you I don't respect opinions at all... I am indeed against all this hate crime talk about calling someone such names as, say, 'loon' and the r-word, or threatening that they should be 'locked up' and told to 'get help' and all that. May I take this opportunity to remind you, that Ken has the nerve to call Vega 'mental' in Street Fighter II V - oh boy, I wanted to beat the crap out of Ken for that one, just as I was pissed at Donut Lord for joking that mom should 'take her medicine' (and he didn't mean her pills, since she had her heart surgery in Deadeye Month 2011!)!

But... that grumpy old fart had a stroke, and that certainly... affected him, as well as him being racist and apparently a genuine criminal, and I might add he has been rude to women including me;
just as that woman who had been going downhill had to be taken away due to (I kid you not) a hostage crisis. Much as I hated the grumpy old fart, and I certainly worried about encountering that scary woman... one of the lines I would never cross, is to go round saying anything along the lines of "
Get some help, you loons"
- like, eeeeewwww!

And on the morning of when we surrendered Yoshimoto, my first impression of... why I alerted mom, was that he appeared to be going senile? Assuming I was still allowed to keep him, I was prepared to give him any prescription meds from the vet - but I'm still very pleasantly surprised, at the surrender decision...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 5:50 pm

Congratulations and where is Santa Claude?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 5:59 pm

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations and where is Santa Claude?

Thank you, and you're telling me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 8:06 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 12:10 pm

Thank you, Alexis ^_^

Unfortunately, though... that damn dog is still going on my lawn. There was 'snow' problem, when there was frost on my lawn... but as soon as the frost cleared up, today I found there were TWO new fouls!

Mom has phoned the council, they have agreed to take note of it - and yes, we will complain again, if there is a foul problem on my birthday. They didn't say they'd send out a dog fouling complaint letter, though;
but it turns out, that a neighbour who nicknames me 'Street Fighter' (because of my old Street Fighter lanyard!) has also issued complaints, even threatening to rub the dog's nose if it fouls on her lawn again.

In the meantime, dad will come and check the camera - he doesn't always seem to get the needed footage, despite the camera moving and flashing at any sign of movement?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:54 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Don't let that rotten dog ruin Deadeye month! What a Grinch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 3:49 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Don't let that rotten dog ruin Deadeye month! What a Grinch

Oh, I won't. But we will continue to take action - people need to realise, irresponsible dog handling (dog fouling, saying you hope someone gets bitten by a dog etc.) is a crime!

Please be reassured, though, that other troublesome dogs -including the nuisance we called Shit the Dog- are long gone. The brats who bullied me about Shit even after Shit left have fucked off, too.

In fact, the grumpy old fart I mentioned owned the other troublesome Great Dane (the one who ran out of his owner's house one day, and has reportedly bitten and chased a little girl as well as when he chased me)! He was forced to surrender him in Hsien-Ko Month 2014, after months of improper care (including failure to take him for walkies) - he did cry about the surrender, though, however he was allowed a visitation at one point. But yes, I can wash my hands of him now, too.

Still, people need to learn responsible dog ownership - including to immediately pick up after their dogs, and not use dogs as a weapon (e.g. to bully people about dog phobia)! What part of "
Irresponsible dog ownership is a crime!"
don't they understand??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 12:07 pm

update: mom had to phone the council again today, as the dog did it again for the second time in two days. Dad was due to come today and check the camera, but he was busy so he's coming tomorrow instead.

Furthermore, the cops had to call for the dog fouler twice today - and that's their second visit in a few days! I dunno if it's anything to do with the dog fouling (unless the cops are already aware of it?), but when cops are after someone, that can't be a good sign...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 1:15 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 1:51 am

I hope the cops arrest and charge the dog fouler!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 3:24 am

Raven wrote:
I hope the cops arrest and charge the dog fouler!

I've got my fingers crossed for that too, Raven. Again, I don't know what else he could have done - unless it's anything to do with the shouting and noise at the apartment, including them playing loud music late at night;
or that the fouling dog was actually barking in quite an upset manner the other night, and a female living at the property called her a 'bad dog'.

I also heard from another neighbour, that the dog fouler is scheduled to attend a court appearance? As well as whatever crimes he has committed, could an arrest warrant have been issued for him FTA?

Though again, I won't rule out the possibility, that the cops may already be aware of the dog fouling - and not just from actually seeing it on my lawn, in the hunt for him. Don't forget, my town's local council is clamping down on the problem - and obviously, my lawn is on the hotspot list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 2:57 pm

The cops were here again tonight - and there were TWO cop cars! I could see one cop shining a torch, at the dog fouler's window. They keep their curtains closed every day - is it so they don't draw attention to themselves, especially because of the dog fouling, and as it turns out crime?

The last sign of any life at his apartment, was the banging noise early Tuesday morning (and right after mom alerted me, about the local water supply briefly being cut off and then coming back on again!) - but now, more cop visits, including one shining a torch? Oh dear...

Also, when my dad arrived to sort out the camera today... he said the panel of the door to the dog fouler's apartment was broken? So I took a look myself, later on - the cops had indeed kicked the bottom half of the door down, as they said when I asked what was going on. Obviously, my council's home repairs department had to board up the bottom half of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Deadeye month   Princess Deadeye month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Deadeye month
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next