Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Deadeye Month is here!!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
Chatot
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Deadeye Month is here!! Empty
PostSubject: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 7:03 pm

It is now Deadeye Month! Ibuki's Law is once again in effect, people - so we all want to decrease if not eliminate the dreaded legendary Naughty List! And enjoy opening your Advent calendars!

Unless I hear otherwise, regrettably it still won't be a Spanish Deadeye Month - and therefore, Cammy will have to take the spotlight for another year, for the Street Fighter mandate. Though then again... I do wonder if they're holding off, because of the unfortunate diagnosis for Jay's dog Miss Bardot?

On the subject of Cammy taking the spotlight for the Street Fighter mandate, this year's December 1 present from Gran is three Japanese Street Fighter cards (i.e. like some of those, I think in the galleries?), all with Ken on them - and a bag of chocolate coins.

Also note, that all cats thus far of the Raul line hold some form of Christmas influence - including that I now have multiple Princess Jasmine ornaments, brought on because of my kitty Jasmine. No promises, but I'll see if I can get more when I go shopping this month 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 12:01 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:53 pm

I love Deadeye month but I just wish Santa Claude could be here :sad:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 1:39 am

Biyomon wrote:
I love Deadeye month but I just wish Santa Claude could be here :sad:

You took the words right out of my mouth! But much as we seek justice for Kylie, even mom thinks they may be holding off because of Jay's dog Miss Bardot? Because of her being Jay's dog, we dread the thought of the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend getting their hands on her - even more so, with some of the anti-Jay group being among their numbers.

However, again I have my fingers crossed, for if we can write to Kylie and see if she can contribute a signed photo of herself as Cammy -maybe even other Cammy items, as well- to the justice. If it's a yes, and Kylie responds favourably... then indeed, whatever Cammy gifts she bestows upon me qualify for the security brought on by the Mute For Coal Incident.

And please remember, Jay will also likely have to spend Deadeye Month -Christmas and my birthday included- looking after Miss Bardot... just like I had to with my cat Raul (May 16 2003 - January 7 2018). Even mom has acknowledged, that Raul's cancer was the one time when she and dad did not berate me for being upset at Christmas... and I thank her for that. I have made clear, about my being violently against telling someone off, for being upset as we celebrate His birth - but to think dear Jay would be in this position...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 6:20 pm

I won't stop praying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 7:38 pm

White Knight wrote:
I won't stop praying

*blows Lemmy a kiss*
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 6:08 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 2:45 pm

The month just started so you never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 3:31 pm

Andy wrote:

Aye, that is true. For my airings just after King Charles ascended to the throne, I had the announcement in the last few days of the second Elizabethan era - and that was all in Balrog Bashing Month last year.

And I can tell you, dear Jay contributed once again to the Street Fighter mandate! Such a sweet gentleman, especially with him looking after Miss Bardot at the moment 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 1:41 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 3:10 am

Andy wrote:

Hope is always important
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 5:09 am

Limey Man wrote:
Andy wrote:

Hope is always important

Which is, indeed, why I continue to prepare my games, for when the time comes. At the moment, one of my top projects is Disgaea (PS2, and DS) - turns out, it has a New Game Plus, so I might as well prep it LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:41 am

Please let justice be given for Kylie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 1:58 pm

Raven wrote:
Please let justice be given for Kylie.

Well said, Raven! Even mom said herself, about Kylie being 'a good influence' - which indeed adds to my shock, that mom would commit such a blasphemy. I hope that I don't have to wait too many years, for that justice to be served!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 3:41 pm

Anything can happen. It is never too late
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Anything can happen. It is never too late

Funny you should say "
Never too late"
- that's the name of another Kylie tune! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0UUO69Ns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 9:34 pm

Still hoping but at least I am sure that Kylie appreciates that we tried to get Santa over to avenge her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:06 am

Biyomon wrote:
Still hoping but at least I am sure that Kylie appreciates that we tried to get Santa over to avenge her

Oh bless you, Biyomon! Well again, Gran and I will see about talking to mom about writing to Kylie, to explain the situation and ask her to send me a signed photo of herself as Cammy... so if it's good news from Kylie, no doubt she'll appreciate our efforts (doubly so, when eventually justice is served)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 5:57 pm

Awww I am sure Kylie would love that letter from you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 12:54 am

Jaden wrote:

Thank you very much for that, Jaden 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 3:19 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 5:33 am

I do, however, have some good news for Lemmy: with regard to The Super Mario Bros. Movie premiering on Sky this month, I can confirm it's been scheduled for Christmas Day. Yes, I plan to watch it - I'll just need to check what times (I'll find out a week or so ahead, not unlike when I'm a week away from airings), so I can plan when to open my Christmas presents 😄

To celebrate, I bought the classic Super Mario Kart while out shopping this week. Yes, I plan to play as Bowser himself, out of respect for a certain 'co-founder' of the Rainbow Bridge airing security 0:-)

And do we have any War of the Worlds fans in the house? Can you believe, I also found a PS1 game about that! I think the game may have been made, because of the musical - it's got that tune in it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 3:51 pm

Jaden wrote:

Hope you can write the letter fir Kylie :cammy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:12 pm

Thank you princess for the good news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 12:24 am

I hope so too Biyomon, and I knew you'd be pleased Lemmy 😄

Before you ask, no my getting Super Mario Kart wasn't specifically to do with the Kong Army using karts for their transportation - rather, because it's a Mario game. It just... clicked, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadeye Month is here!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next