Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Deadeye Month is here!!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
Chatot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 4:37 am

Good luck with that letter. We need to write letters to Santa Claude too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 5:41 pm

Have a happy Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 11:27 am

Raven wrote:
Good luck with that letter. We need to write letters to Santa Claude too!

Thank you, and yes you get writing as well 😄

Alexis wrote:
Have a happy Deadeye month

Thank you Alexis, and you too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 1:58 pm

But did anyone go to that Street Fighter screening in LA, with Jay and 'Evil Ryu' himself Byron Mann? A very fitting month for it, I realise (and I wouldn't be surprised, if any Vega fans in attendance challenge Byron to revenge matches LOL) - but still, we need Santa Claude to visit, and grant justice for Kylie!

I did, however, ask Jay to tell Byron about that cow Tango - i.e. as she is herself a Ryu main (which is very ironic, due to Ryu being arachnophobic and Tango sharing her real name with a spider), and thus me VS Tango is technically a real-life Vega main VS Ryu main rivalry. He would likely find that funny :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 3:53 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 8:47 pm

Hope Vega won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:57 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Hope Vega won

You mean in me VS Tango? Well, we haven't heard from Tango since my last airing celebration, when I learned... she used me in her evil schemes. But if we met up again, hell yeah I'd kick her traitorous ass!

Or if you mean the Vega fans getting back at Byron, well Jay hasn't said anything about that - but we wouldn't be surprised if they did 🤤 :jay: 🤤

Jay has, however, sent me some snaps from the screening, for this year's Street Fighter mandate! I'm sure he knew I'd ask 😄

And for certain people on my ignore list, "
Of COURSE!"
we know Byron is an actor - he was acting up! :lol: ('acting up' is British for 'bad behaviour') Still, Vega deserves a happy ending - and you gotta admit, Sephiroth's even inspiring the idea of Byron being an evil priest is very clever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 2:00 am

Jay is a very nice friend to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 2:27 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Jay is a very nice friend to you

He certainly is! Such a sweet guy 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 12:54 pm

update on the Christmas card situation: I swapped the cards over. Now to pick some Christmas music to play, as I put the 'purrfectly correct' card up with my decorations 😄

I realise it may have been a blip on my cleaner's part - but we still can't rule out the possibility, that she may have gotten the cards mixed up (i.e. because she knows I love cats!), and so may have intended the card with the cat on it for me. A number of peeps have sent me Christmas cards with cats on them, in the past 🐱 ;
and even a friend's mom got mine and Donut Lord's Christmas presents from themselves mixed up, in 1992.

Gran also agrees with my point about Beatles music just not being right for Christmas, due to the "
More popular than Jesus"
scandal - which, itself, was reportedly one of the berserk buttons pressed, for when, let's say, Sink the Yellow Submarine Day (thanks for inspiring that name, Lemmy) occurred in, of all months, Deadeye Month 1980. Again, Christmas is the celebration of His birth, so... well, there you go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 4:50 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:01 pm

Good job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 11:34 am

Gran brought me the Christmas and birthday presents from her, today. My own preferences aside, there are reports that yes there could be snow this Christmas - and if it snows on Christmas Day, maybe even just as Gran is on her way to Christmas dinner with my parents... well, 'nuff said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 5:11 pm

Gran is wonderful! Congratulations on those presents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 8:08 am

White Knight wrote:
Gran is wonderful! Congratulations on those presents

Awww, she'd love to hear that Lemmy 😄

Obviously, I haven't yet opened the presents - I can wait a week (or, in the case of my birthday presents, nine days), hell if possible I've got shopping on Thursday so that, too, can keep me occupied 😄 . But surely, friend and foe alike would advise the same, to any elderly relatives of your own?

Oh yes... and for anyone who wants to engage in Balrog bashing, there is a Balrog enemy (likely getting its name, from the Lord of the Rings Balrog?) in some of the Disgaea games. Name any of your created characters after any street fighters you do enjoy, for the full effect - as well as a randomly-named archer named Cammy in Disgaea 2, I think one of the Spirit enemies in the original Disgaea was named Vega?

Before any of my enemies say "
Wrong Balrog, you stupid fuck"
... please don't. Surely I'm not the only one who, even before I joined the Realm, was aware of the Balrog demon from Lord of the Rings? So, when we became anti-Balrog... I had a feeling, that I may be petitioned to bash that rotten boxer's demonic namesake - a petition I would gladly accept 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 11:57 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 2:40 pm

today happens to be 29 years since the start of when the Bucky O'Hare cartoon was on TV in Deadeye Month 1994, including one episode booked for my own 10th birthday, and lasting into early Vega Month 1995. This was just what I needed, after I faced severe malhandling of my needle phobia earlier on in the month... and I note that my revenge on Carie mirrored this fine scheduling 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 5:29 am

Good memories? Time really sure does fly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 3:45 pm

Andy wrote:
Good memories? Time really sure does fly!

Aye, you're right there! So when I took my revenge on Carie, it reminded me of said scheduling for Bucky O'Hare 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:02 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:28 am

Happy Bucky Anniversary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 1:02 pm

Jaden wrote:
Happy Bucky Anniversary

Thank you, Jaden 😄

And even if someone is unwell, or has had a major surgery... manners go a long way, right? "
Manners maketh man"
, and all that!

I was doing my grocery shopping yesterday, when the old lady behind me in the queue needed to go and get something... but I was uncomfortable with her touching me on the side, rather than just simply saying "
Excuse me"
. So when she got back, I politely explained I wasn't comfortable with the physical contact, and at first she didn't say much - but when I left after paying, the old bat ran up to me, and ranted that she'd just done six weeks of chemo and radiotherapy and all "
So don't talk to ME about blah blah blah"
! What a rude old cow - I think someone's going on the Naughty List right next to Carie, this year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 3:28 pm

Would have been a good present if there could have been an airing on December 27
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 4:12 pm

Alexis wrote:
Would have been a good present if there could have been an airing on December 27

You're telling me 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 5:51 pm

Gracia wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Happy Bucky Anniversary

Thank you, Jaden 😄

And even if someone is unwell, or has had a major surgery... manners go a long way, right? "
Manners maketh man"
, and all that!

I was doing my grocery shopping yesterday, when the old lady behind me in the queue needed to go and get something... but I was uncomfortable with her touching me on the side, rather than just simply saying "
Excuse me"
. So when she got back, I politely explained I wasn't comfortable with the physical contact, and at first she didn't say much - but when I left after paying, the old bat ran up to me, and ranted that she'd just done six weeks of chemo and radiotherapy and all "
So don't talk to ME about blah blah blah"
! What a rude old cow - I think someone's going on the Naughty List right next to Carie, this year...

That lady was so rude! :pissed:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadeye Month is here!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next