Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Deadeye Month is here!!

Go down 
+10
Altaria
Chatot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 11:26 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Gracia wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Happy Bucky Anniversary

Thank you, Jaden 😄

And even if someone is unwell, or has had a major surgery... manners go a long way, right? "
Manners maketh man"
, and all that!

I was doing my grocery shopping yesterday, when the old lady behind me in the queue needed to go and get something... but I was uncomfortable with her touching me on the side, rather than just simply saying "
Excuse me"
. So when she got back, I politely explained I wasn't comfortable with the physical contact, and at first she didn't say much - but when I left after paying, the old bat ran up to me, and ranted that she'd just done six weeks of chemo and radiotherapy and all "
So don't talk to ME about blah blah blah"
! What a rude old cow - I think someone's going on the Naughty List right next to Carie, this year...

That lady was so rude! :pissed:

You said it, Biyomon! I'm very sorry to hear about her chemo, but that's no excuse to be rude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 7:18 pm

I would've been so angry with her too! :pissed: Poor princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:34 pm

White Knight wrote:
I would've been so angry with her too! :pissed: Poor princess

Thank you, Lemmy - dare I ask, would you have turned her to stone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:15 am

Nerve or some rude people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 2:41 am

Raven wrote:
Nerve or some rude people

Amen to that, Raven! For obvious reasons, I'm sure even Raul Julia would be disappointed in the rude lady - and he'd beat me to the punch, in casting a hex on her (but with the obvious small mercy, of praying -if not ensuring- that she doesn't fall victim to the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend)...
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 2:28 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 5:23 am

I hope Christmas went well for everyone.

Apart from... one or two Scrooges out there on the old Naughty List ("
Renew that Friend request from Soma, Natalie!"
spams in 3... 2... 1...), Christmas went fine for me. I had Mega Man 7 and Disgaea 2 among my presents, yes Mega Man 7 is all ripe for airing celebration but Disgaea 2 still needs a little work.

I can also tell you that, as well as Kylie (along with Jay, Raul and Van Damme!) being on the packaging for the Street Fighter movie trading cards which Gran bought for me... there were four Cammy cards, as well as a few Vega ones and Ken ones - oh, and the special F/X E Honda VS Zangief card.

However, mom will have to rework the trousers for the pyjamas she bought for me - the top fits, but not the trousers. But both to give mom peace of mind, as well as for the sake of the Street Fighter mandate... Gran has willingly eBayed another pair of Street Fighter pyjamas for me! Not like the ones I had for my 34th birthday - it's another design featuring Ryu, which itself I had as an airing gift just before I found the charity who took in Yoshimoto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 11:04 pm

Happy birthday Princess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 11:53 pm

Happy birthday Deadeye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 3:30 am

Happy birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 5:19 am

Happy birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 2:17 pm

Happy birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 2:31 pm

Thank you for your birthday wishes, guys 😄

One of my presents seemed to go missing, it was one of the Street Fighter lanyards I requested with Cammy, Ken et al on it, only this one came with an ID card frame attached - but that situation is taken care of, as Gran is getting me not only a new lanyard featuring Ryu, but also the Cammy issue of the Street Fighter Fanhome statue collection. Yes, normally I would have asked for the Vega issue first, and maybe I will consider it for an Easter present - but we still seek justice for Kylie Minogue, so that means Cammy will have to stay on top for another year. And yes, I am indeed considering getting the special Killer Bee Cammy statue.

But if we find the missing lanyard, then yes that'd be cool - hmmm, reminds me of the seemingly-missing Street Fighter socks, during the events resulting in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate...

Other than that, my birthday went fine. I spent the day primarily working on Disgaea 2, and my parents got me KFC for my lunch.

Gran and my parents even had to reassure me, that no they are not pissed at me for panicking about the missing present! 'From experience', yes including my creating the Street Fighter mandate, one can understand the chill down my spine - forcing my parents to allay that fear, where applicable (as was the case, when Raul's sickness continued into my last Deadeye Month with him)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 1:32 am

Happy birthday Deadeye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm

thank you, Alexis ^_^

I spent the last of my birthday money today, dad took me to the local shopping precinct to stock up on food (both because I wanted to, and one of my eBayings is due on my next shopping day... so, just in case, y'know?), and I bought a Yoshi remote control toy - there's no batteries or remote with him, so he'll just go in my collection. Dad also bought me fish and chips for lunch, and he took me back to his and mom's house afterwards.

While I was still at my parents' house, my future guardian visited... and she brought her new kitten with her! It's still too young to know whether it's a boy or a girl, but it's a black Russian Blue-Bengal cross whom my guardian had for Christmas, and my guardian's family has named him/her Willow - so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 6:18 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 4:48 am

Oh, I seem to remember one of my enemies here had the old game Yoshi (known as Mario &
Yoshi, in my region)? I chose the NES port of that for my birthday eBaying, along with a Cammy tag to go on the lanyard which didn't go missing.

Yoshi was actually my first puzzle game, long story short I had it as a 'compromise' to get the Super Mario All Stars Video (this was while my parents didn't yet want me to have a SNES) - so when the enemy in question mentioned they had that game, oh I wanted so bad to kick their ass on it LOL

I also remember that Mel (the Ken fan who faked a crush on me) said he had Yoshi's Cookie, which was my second puzzle game (I had the NES port of it for my 10th birthday). I wouldn't mind beating Mel on that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2023 12:46 am

One of my birthday eBayings arrived yesterday - namely, the Cammy tag! I only noticed it just after 11 p.m. (there's a wind storm going on over here, so one cannot tell if the mailbox flapping is the wind or mail coming through LOL), so yes I put the tag on the lanyard I did get.

Instead of a Vega tag, however... it came with a Ryu one, which no I don't mind. I'll think of some use for it - heck, I might even put it on the Cammy statue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 5:05 am

Congratulations on your Cammy tag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 5:55 am

White Knight wrote:
Congratulations on your Cammy tag

Thank you, Lemmy 😄

I can also tell you, that Yoshi arrived yesterday, along with an unboxed copy of Makai Kingdom (another game I eBayed for the other week), and the new Street Fighter pyjamas have arrived - that leaves the new lanyard, and the Cammy magazine and statue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 pm

The last day of the year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 4:39 am

Biyomon wrote:
The last day of the year

I know :pissed:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadeye Month is here!!   Deadeye Month is here!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadeye Month is here!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3