Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

August is White Cape Month!

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 3:25 pm

Kisara wrote:
Yesterday when I was walking home I saw a small dog poop on the sidewalk. I hope no one steps in it

You should report it. It's illegal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:28 am

Kisara wrote:
Yesterday when I was walking home I saw a small dog poop on the sidewalk. I hope no one steps in it

More reason to pay attention to our surroundings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:46 am

Tetsu wrote:
Kisara wrote:

More reason to pay attention to our surroundings

And more reason for my council to shake a leg, and give the OK for dad to put the camera up - then of course, to deal with the dog foulers themselves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 am

Update: unfortunately, the council has turned down our request to put up the camera.

However, yes we will keep getting on to them to stop the goddamn dog fouling! As well as our own complaints, remember that the grass cutters have been unable to mow my lawn because of the fouling.

Additionally, rather than refund me for the camera... my dad has decided to let me do a spot of EBaying, yes up to the total I paid him for the camera. So, I've decided to snap up these full sets of Street Fighter pin badges which Roy told me about. I may wear some of the badges (i.e. with my airing dress) for my next airing - and yes, I'll wear the Chun Li badge, if the Chinese Bucky O'Hare game wins the vote;
unless I hear otherwise, there's a good chance I may indeed wear the Chun Li badge.

I do realise, this will mean getting a Balrog badge in one set - but I'm thinking of using that one to make a 'wanted' poster...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 3:44 pm

my parents won't be able to phone the council on Monday, because it's what we British call a 'bank holiday' day - but they will phone the council on Tuesday. We had another foul this morning, and the dog foulers STILL haven't even bothered to clean up the last two! Sick...

I also had to deal with some "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend scum today! God, some people are fucking low...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 2:44 am

Tuesday needs to come soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:42 am

Raven wrote:
Tuesday needs to come soon

And thank Bison when it arrives! :bison:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:04 pm

You can hire private cleaners to pick up the dog poop and then send the owners the bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:02 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
You can hire private cleaners to pick up the dog poop and then send the owners the bill

I don't know if my local council does that? But we will keep on at the council, about the fouling - it has to stop!

And again, if anyone suggests about cooking dog as revenge... please don't. I know one or two peeps on my 'ignore' list didn't like that, when suggested in the past - plus, no I wouldn't cross that line myself. If anything, I won't deny I have considered 'borrowing' my dad's air rifle - my 'Deadeye' pseudonym should hint at that, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:32 pm

I hope they will listen to your phone call on Tuesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 3:39 pm

Mistress 9 wrote:
I hope they will listen to your phone call on Tuesday

I hope so too. That damn dog has become a nuisance...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 2:30 am

It is Tuesday now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 12:47 pm

Kisara wrote:
It is Tuesday now

Yes, and mom phoned the council - they have made a note of the latest unfortunate update: the dog foulers clean up if the dog fouls on other peoples' lawns, but they refuse to clean up if she fouls on my own lawn! Mom agrees, that's just ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

August is White Cape Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3