Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

August is White Cape Month!

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 3:31 pm

it seems I spook too soon, though, with regard to preparing for my special month and in particular Halloween - one of my local retailers is already displaying their Halloween stock! :chainsaw: I couldn't resist, so yes I bought one or two items ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:29 am

Congratulations on your Halloween items
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:35 am

Thank you, Raven 0:-)

And I was ding-dong-ditched twice today - and the first one was at half one in the morning! Fucking scary, I tell you, not to mention I have heard it's illegal (it classes as harassment and trespassing).

I thought nothing of that ding-dong-ditch, and I did get back to sleep - but it happened again this afternoon. I was really shaken and scared, so dad had to come over, and show me how to activate my CCTV camera on my TV (I didn't know how to use it, with the newer functions and all). He's also going to look into the prices for wireless camera phones, like the one he has - so if the price is right, then we'll see about setting up a wireless camera on my phone.

But that's two strikes in one day - so mom and I have agreed, if it's a case of *in M Bison voice* "
Three strikes, you're out!"
, then yes we will phone the council and issue a complaint.

One of my neighbours thinks, the ding-dong-ditcher might actually be the dog fouler and his goons - apparently, they do have a little drink here and there;
and, I have heard them fighting in their apartment. Sick, I know - another bunch of abusive, cold-blooded, wart-infested scum, who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives than hate... *kicks a brick wall in frustration*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 5:37 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 3:12 pm

also... I wonder if Donut Lord could be the ding-dong-ditcher?? I fear he may want to get back at me, for the parents finally coming to their senses and protecting me instead of siding with him and his evil. Perhaps he did a lucky dip of 'X number of ways to bully Natalie'... and he pulled 'Ding Dong Ditch' out of the hat? Ugh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 2:06 pm

Be careful with what's going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 5:09 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
Be careful with what's going on

That's why my dad has, indeed, bought me a wireless camera. He can't sort it out tomorrow, though, as he's helping a painter friend with a job - but he will take care of it as soon as he can.

But yeah, I am very wary after being ding-dong-ditched twice in one day. As well as to annoy people, and if indeed it could be Donut Lord getting back at me... I also wonder if we are being harassed by fans of certain famous fictional Ding Dong Ditches - such as, say, the one on Rocko's Modern Life...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:21 am

Get that wireless camera installed soon and put a stop to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 9:30 am

Raven wrote:
Get that wireless camera installed soon and put a stop to it

Thank you very much for that, Raven. One of my neighbours agrees with me on this, too! 0:-)

And if Lemmy is reading... I may have some interesting news for you. As you know, the Lemmy Koopa character was named after the late Lemmy Kilmister - so you may be glad to know there is going to be a Lemmy Kilmister rubber duck, with a whiskey scent! Look it up, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 1:44 am

Wireless camera are the best for security purposes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 2:40 am

Kisara wrote:
Wireless camera are the best for security purposes

Precisely why dad got me the camera!

Heck, right after the haters came into power in (gasp) Deadeye Month 2009... someone wrote the word 'slag' and an arrow pointing at my apartment door in the snow. I realise it must be one of the yobbo thugs, who then lived with the grumpy old fart next door to me (he's in hospital again, by the way);
or maybe even the grumpy old fart himself, as he is himself a very horrible person... but I felt a chill down my spine, at the thought of one of the haters living near me. If only I had the camera back then, I would have recorded the perpetrator/s and caught him/them in the act - and they'd certainly face legal action!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 1:27 pm

Did the camera catch anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 3:37 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Did the camera catch anything

We haven't set it up yet, dad still needs to wait for a wire or something for the new camera to arrive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 4:51 am

Set it up as soon as possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 12:23 pm

White Knight wrote:
Set it up as soon as possible

Then the wire or cable or whatever it is needs to arrive as soon as possible, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 1:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 2:36 am

More jerks for you to deal with :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 5:36 am

Mod Soul wrote:
More jerks for you to deal with :pissed:

I know! It does scare me big time...

And yes, the grumpy old fart is in hospital again, unfortunately my crappy local one where Carie works. He's just 'not right' and unfortunately it sometimes affects him physically as well. One such episode was precisely what landed him in hospital.

But the hospital assigned him to the care of a black woman, I've forgotten whether I was told she's a doctor or a nurse - and just as I feared, he was racist toward her, he called her a 'n***** bitch'. The hospital is aware he is racist (among other things, he used the n-word against another black doctor during a previous hospital stay), and they have told him to "
Put up or shut up"
- though I dunno whether or not the cops were involved...

With regard to him being 'not right', one of my nice neighbours (who himself, has served as a carer for the grumpy old fart) said his head's still stuck in the 1950s-1970s and he's a 'dying breed' - but that's no excuse, don't you think?

Once one or two (if not all) of the damn strikes have finished, there are actually legal proceedings set to be made, to determine whether the grumpy old fart should return home... or go into full-time care. Court dates have been forcibly changed due to the strikes, so there'll be further details to follow on that - including how, apparently, the dog fouler has also received a summons (dunno what for, but I'm guessing it's for the dog fouling...).

Unlike some people I know both online, and in real life, I would never go around spreading such hate crime as "
Get some help, you loon - they're gonna lock you up in a psycho hospital, and put you in a straitjacket and stick a needle in your forehead"
. That's as much hate crime as is racism, not to mention it's typical negative stereotyping;
and despite her relapsing and making one such comment herself, in contribution to her disgusting 2015 New Year's resolution... yes, mom has effectively told anyone who offered me the so-called 'help' to stick it where the light don't shine, having witnessed herself it did more harm than good yes, even more so due to the hate crime *slaps some (if not all) who have mercilessly made such hate crime slurs about me*

But I'm totally up for getting rid of that grumpy old fart. Much as I love my apartment, yes I'm uncomfortable about having a racist neighbour - whenever a black cab driver takes me home from my grocery shopping, I have to warn him or her about my neighbour, in fear of him directly making racial slurs to the driver or asking me "
Did you enjoy your ride home with that fucking n*****?"
. Thankfully, that's never happened, but yes my dad said we should call the cops if it does.

The carer has said, he himself doesn't HAVE to go to the hearing, as it's a civil one... but he wants to, I think like to give evidence and say he is in favour of putting the grumpy old fart in care. I hope he gets his wish, even more so as the grumpy old fart has been rude to me - and in place of the grumpy old fart, we get some nice new neighbours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:12 am

and despite how I haven't seen any dog shit on my lawn, it seems the dog fouling problem is still happening - and as if the original dog fouler isn't enough, it seems he now has a really nasty female accomplice living with him! I haven't seen her, though - at least I don't think so?

The grass cutters called today, but they wouldn't do my lawn again. So, my parents looked into it (as well as get the council's permission, to put up my CCTV) - and as well as the gap still being too small for their big lawnmower, unfortunately the dog fouling is still happening. But that's not all. The council confronted a woman -who my dad tells me, is now living at the dog fouler's apartment- with regard to the dog fouling... and she was very offensive to them!

So with regard to the dog fouler having received a court summons... I'm guessing it's because of his female accomplice, as well as because of the dog fouling? If so, then my guess would be she's being charged with like offensive behaviour -or at worst, violence- toward a legal council official? Yikes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 2:52 am

When will this dog fouling stop?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 3:05 am

White Knight wrote:
When will this dog fouling stop?!

My thoughts exactly. But the camera is precisely to help stop that, y'know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 11:11 am

update: I arrived home from a shopping jaunt today, and unfortunately yes it is still happening - there was a foul on my lawn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 1:10 am

Turn them all to stone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 1:14 am

White Knight wrote:
Turn them all to stone

I couldn't agree more. If you ask me, they should get evicted for deciding not to play a Kylie Minogue tune - I was very upset, when I overheard them changing their minds and deciding not to play her song Love At First Sight, instead changing the track to something else! :bowsercry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 12:21 pm

Yesterday when I was walking home I saw a small dog poop on the sidewalk. I hope no one steps in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August is White Cape Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next