Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where are the airings

Go down 
+12
Altaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Where are the airings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:04 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Congratulations. Hope you will continue to have more cute ducks

Thank you, and yes I hope so too - if it is true, that there will be ducks of Mr X and William Birkin (both from Resident Evil 2), then yes I hope to get those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 1:51 pm

I can also say, I bought the original Tekken today. I will play as Nina, because of her comforting role in the creation of Ibuki's Law - and her subsequent eventual redemption, for Street Fighter X Tekken.

But when I finally do have airings, I must ask you to carry out the Rainbow Bridge airing security for me, and keep a very sharp vital eye on your leader yes on my airing days, and beginning when I start the final countdown. My dad has revealed to me, he has started to issue complaints about the dog fouling problem on my lawn - in fact, he told me while we were watching one of my cheesy crime shows, which just happened to be doing a segment on dog fouling.

However... my neighbours are starting to 'sniff around' and get nasty. My parents are very protective of me, dad in particular - so if the neighbours do give me any shit (no pun intended), then they'll pay!!

But I have also spoken with Gran... and she has agreed to talk to my parents, to drive around my street on my airing days -and if the final countdown is at a reasonable time, to start driving around when I start the final countdown- to make sure I am safe. She thinks the neighbours won't act out of line (and if the dog fouler does face any action such as a complaint letter, then he wouldn't want to lose his home just because of the offending mutt), but I don't want to be another sacrifice to the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend thank you very much!

I would only ask my parents into my apartment on my airing days, and of course when I start the final countdown, if indeed I unfortunately have to wave a red flag...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Congratulations on Tekken and thank you Gran for being such a good team player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 12:07 am

Raven wrote:
Congratulations on Tekken and thank you Gran for being such a good team player

Thank you Raven 0:-)

I have also alerted Zane, and asked him if possible to get Kunzite to keep an eye on me as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:25 pm

Grandparents are always special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 9:12 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2022 12:33 am

Kisara, how true. Gran even understands about the Street Fighter X Tekken thing, as such yes indeed I had to bash Balrog for her yesterday.

And thank you Lemmy ^_^

I picked up a few games yesterday as well, one of them being The World Ends With You. That was one Square-Enix game I was looking for for my DS - in part because, someone wrote a Final Countdown parody about it :lol:

But my most notable purchase yesterday was Crimson Tears, for the PS2. That was Capcom's attempt at a roguelike game, and I can tell you there are three Street Fighter costumes along with three Darkstalkers ones to unlock ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2022 10:59 pm

We must all bash Balrog together as a team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2022 12:56 am

Raven wrote:
We must all bash Balrog together as a team

Amen, sister! That scum has caused so much trouble...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the airings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3