Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where are the airings

Go down 
+12
Altaria
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where are the airings Empty
PostSubject: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyThu May 05, 2022 12:23 am

It has been too long without an airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyThu May 05, 2022 12:47 am

I only wish we hear something soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Maybe when you least expect it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyThu May 05, 2022 11:18 pm

I want to see airings in this special Koopa month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyFri May 06, 2022 10:48 pm

Let it be a surprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:01 am

though indeed, in the meantime I can still only prepare my games, for when the time comes. Sort out unlockables and all, and BAM! They're ripe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:48 pm

Good luck. May your wait pay off soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:40 pm

I wish sooner than later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 07, 2022 10:02 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySun May 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Raven wrote:
I wish sooner than later

Totally agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:54 pm

Alexis wrote:
Raven wrote:
I wish sooner than later

Totally agree

Me three! I need an airing so badly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:26 pm

I want airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyTue May 10, 2022 5:54 pm

If there has been a bunch recently then you might have to wait for awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyTue May 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Gin wrote:
If there has been a bunch recently then you might have to wait for awhile

That was 2019 up to last year. My last two airings were at the start of Vega Month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:36 pm

Waiting is so painful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyFri May 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 14, 2022 12:21 am

However, I can say I bought a T Hawk mug this week, so yes I plan to use it when the time comes. The Lego shop is doing mugs now, so yes I have requested they make me a Cammy mug - and yes, Gran wants to get me a Ken mug for this year's Street Fighter mandate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 14, 2022 4:18 pm

A custom or official license mug?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySat May 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Gin wrote:
A custom or official license mug?

Custom, like with the shirts I bought from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptySun May 15, 2022 5:07 pm

Must have been a nice looking mug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 16, 2022 12:24 am

Mina wrote:
Must have been a nice looking mug

It is! The Lego shop always chooses some beautiful artwork for their creations, some of which I've never seen - heck, for one of their frames, they chose a trading card which I think Setsuna has (I think I saw it in the galleries here?), I know it's the 'evil T Hawk' card but I'm pretty sure I've seen it here on the site...
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 16, 2022 4:08 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 16, 2022 2:06 pm

I can tell you, the Lego shop sold me another mug today - and it has Vega on it! It's another artwork which they used for one of their frames 0:-)

They're having trouble with shirt orders, though - so unless they tell me otherwise, I may have to use one of my current Street Fighter movie shirts as the Shirt of Chivalry for next time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyMon May 16, 2022 4:07 pm

Congratulations on your mugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings EmptyTue May 17, 2022 1:28 pm

thank you, Lil Saturn 0:-)

I also have two new Resident Evil rubber ducks on the way! I have EBayed for both Tofu and the Merchant, they're due to arrive this week.

The only one they didn't have was Hunk, so lest I find him earlier he's going on the Christmas list...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the airings
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next