Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where are the airings

Go down 
+12
Altaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where are the airings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 3:19 pm

You must have a big mug collection now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Limey Man wrote:
You must have a big mug collection now

Oh aye, but remember the Lego shop only started on making mugs 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2022 11:36 pm

As long as you have space a collection can never be too big
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
As long as you have space a collection can never be too big

True, and yes I added two more mugs to my collection today - the promised Street Fighter movie poster mug, and one with Zangief on it.

I can also tell you, my Tofu rubber duck arrived today! The Merchant is due on Saturday at the latest, and yes I am also expecting a Hunk rubber duck at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 9:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:47 am

Congratulations with the mugs 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 11:38 am

Thank you, Alexis ^_^

My dad actually laughed, when I showed him the Tofu duck - I had to explain to him, the Tofu character is literally a stick of tofu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 3:12 pm

Congratulations on ducks too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 3:47 pm

Thank you, Biyomon. I only hope I can use them, soon 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Congratulations your duck collection is adorable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 12:52 am

Raven wrote:
Congratulations your duck collection is adorable

Thank you Raven, yes they certainly are adorable.

As well as dad's comment about the Tofu duck, mom also thought Tofu was a square duck who looked like a big sugar cube - so I had to explain to her, about Tofu being like a joke character in Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 3:00 am

Congratulations. Keep on collecting more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:47 am

Much to my surprise and delight, the Hunk duck arrived today! With all the laws on Sunday trading, I didn't think deliveries would be made on Sundays - but now I know, I can always put up a notice on my door, whenever I go out on Sundays (e.g. for dinner with my parents) but I'm expecting a delivery?

Mom also agrees with me, that I am now due another airing - I explained that my last two were in Vega Month, so she agrees it's about time I have another one. Well said, mom - I still need to avenge your blasphemy toward Kylie 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 5:45 pm

Congratulations. You have enough to decorate your tub?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 11:55 pm

Andy wrote:
Congratulations. You have enough to decorate your tub?

Thank you Andy. I only use a few ducks each time I have a bath - not all of them 0:-)

And for anyone still curious, no dad did not get my special edition of Kylie's Light Years album off EBay or Amazon. It turns out, it was being sold in one of the charity shops at a local shopping precinct he loves (we even called there, on the way back from our dentist appointments ahead of Santa Claude's 2020 visit), so with it being a Kylie CD he snapped it right up for me - but what he didn't know is, again, Light Years is the album on which Your Disco Needs You is included!

Still, I feel it's no coincidence, how he found the CD right after I had that dream, in which I met Kylie... but the words just couldn't come out of my mouth, when I wanted to drop the bombshell to her about last Christmas. My family has known for years, that if any upset affects my subconscious... then that's a red flag!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Helping out charity is even better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:50 pm

As long as it is really legit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 10:08 am

yes gentlemen, it is a legit charity. There are a number of charities here in the UK - including the one which took in Yoshimoto, for his final days 0:-)

I only wish someone would be generous enough, to donate me a new airing soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 2:40 pm

What else are you looking for in your collection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 3:23 pm

Limey Man wrote:
What else are you looking for in your collection

Well, it all depends on what I can find 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:15 pm

We need an airing for our princess right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:53 am

White Knight wrote:
We need an airing for our princess right now

Damme right we do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:07 am

So many gifts and no airing to share them with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:31 am

Mod Soul wrote:
So many gifts and no airing to share them with

You're telling me! And I can say, my one remaining Resident Evil rubber duck -the Merchant- arrived today, I only hope I can soon use him...

However, I may have to bash Balrog in a couple of days. Gran is going to a funeral on Friday (which just happens to be hers and Grandpa Ken's wedding anniversary - poor timing, I know...), she'll let me know if, ahem, I need to bash Balrog for it. If yes, then once again I'll have Cammy do the honours - though yes, due to the poor timing, I may let Ken take care of it as well...

Again, my family is also very aware of such things as, in this case, Street Fighter X Tekken... and they are sympathetic to my plight, mom even called Balrog 'the nasty man'...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 2:58 pm

Congratulations. Hope you will continue to have more cute ducks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the airings   Where are the airings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the airings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next