Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should I wear lipstick for airings?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Should I wear lipstick for airings? Empty
PostSubject: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:52 pm

This is probably a daft question, but from now on should I definitely wear lipstick for my airings? It's just lipstick happens to be another anti-mute accessory, in Parasite Eve 2...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:21 pm

White Knight wrote:
Yes!

Ha, I knew it was a case of "
Thick question alert, Deadeye!"
😄

I actually already got a 'yes' vote from mom, when I discussed this with her. My own preferences aside, I'm guessing she knows I'm pissed at Donut Lord for being horrible to the whole family and not just to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Only if you like makeup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 1:48 am

Limey Man wrote:
Only if you like makeup

Of course I do! I even have an old airing photo from when I was 24, when mom first did my make-up for airings...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:26 am

I can also tell you, I was checking one of my bags in which I store my airing gear, including make-up... and I found four tubes of silver lipstick. Will that do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 10:31 pm

It will do. Now all you need is that airing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 1:45 am

Raven wrote:
It will do. Now all you need is that airing

Thanks for that. No such news yet though, but our Santa Claude prayers begin tomorrow so everyone be ready for that...

I also have some lip gloss, including a few tubes of the Mulan lip gloss which I had for my 2020 Special Champion Edition of the Street Fighter mandate - but would that still be okay as well, as long as I also use the lipstick?

And I did keep an eye out for any decent lipstick, when I went shopping - but no such luck...

As for the lipstick on Parasite Eve 2, you can win one if you score at least 60,000 points on level 4 of the shooting gallery. A decent score (I think, at least 50,000) on level 3 will earn you a pair of goggles, to protect you from the 'Darkness' (blind) ailment.

However, you may have to tweak your plans a bit in some of the other game modes - like, there may be less items for sale in the shops...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 6:14 pm

You should as spoken by your fans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I wear lipstick for airings?   Should I wear lipstick for airings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I wear lipstick for airings?
Page 1 of 1