Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

August is White Cape Month!

Go down 
+13
Gin
Phoenix
Andy
Chatot
Rainbow
Mew
Kisara
Green Ninja
Raven
Lemmy Koopa
Pikachu
Neo Senshi
Anna Nytelikethis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Ninja
Kombatant
Green Ninja

August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 6:40 pm

Cat sitting is a fun job
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 7:29 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Cat sitting is a fun job

I concur! Again, when my parents go on vacation... one of my jobs is to look after my cats Jasper and Sapphire, who live with my parents. Jasper has been surprisingly friendly with me (despite him usually being a grumpy old man), and even let me pick him up and cuddle him!

Because my parents went on one such vacation, on the day after we lost my cat Mel... naturally, we agreed that I'd wait until my parents returned from vacation, before we welcomed Mel's very cute successor Thunder into the family.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 4:48 pm

Hope your parents return soon
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 3:24 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Hope your parents return soon

Last I checked, they were almost home actually. I can't promise I'll go and see them tomorrow, though - we shall see...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:58 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 12:41 pm

And in case Green Ninja asks, Princess Natalie's disco ball-and-chain in the Narration is nothing to do with Liu Kang's disco ball Friendship, in Mortal Kombat 2! I had actually played on that idea for a while now, obviously because of my wish to avenge mom's blasphemy to Kylie - and out of the weapon options I considered for the stand-off, the disco ball-and-chain won the vote in the end; also note that disco balls have pretty the same colour/shine as crystals, so that too adds to how the idea works.

I say so because, today I bought the Genesis port of Mortal Kombat 2 and the SNES port of Mortal Kombat 3. The cheats for Mortal Kombat 2 include to have instant Fatalities, Babalities or Friendships, so I'm looking into what everyone has to offer - and after seeing the choices for Liu Kang, I'm pretty sure that Friendship will be popular here (followed closely by his dragon Anim... errr, Fatality)...

I plan to main Kitana - not least as, the 'play as Jade' cheat doesn't let you play as Jade, but instead gives Kitana a snappy yellow ensemble (and yes, I've finally learned how to properly use the text colour option here XD)...
Back to top Go down
Andy
Kombatant
Andy

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 12:46 am

Kitana is always a popular choice among fans
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:04 am

Andy wrote:

Yes - upon seeing her ending in MK2, I'm sure fans were surprised to realise the obvious: she's actually a princess!

Yes, I did try Mileena as well, when I first played the Game Boy version... but no I wasn't put off at seeing her fangs, when I eventually came across her ending. But since it turns out Kitana is a princess, that decided it for me!

And I'm cool with her blue and gray/silver colour options, for players 1 and 2 respectively... but weren't there those hacks or something, for her to wear yellow in the arcade game? I was intrigued by that, and being the queen of fictional bling I thought the yellow looked cool on Kitana - so I'm delighted that it's available for her, on the Genesis port!
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 4:58 am

Ashrah has a costume that resembles a white cape
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 6:16 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Ashrah has a costume that resembles a white cape

Yes, I saw. Custom characters in Armageddon can be made to wear white capes, too.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Kombatant
Gin

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 1:26 am

Andy wrote:

Kitana could use better fatalities
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 2:23 am

Gin wrote:
Andy wrote:

Kitana could use better fatalities

But some (if not all) of those she has suit her status as a princess August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 1f478
Back to top Go down
Mew
Kombatant
Mew

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 5:29 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 6:46 pm

Kitana looks best with a custom added white cape
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 1:49 am

Phoenix wrote:

I agree with you, girl!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 7:00 am

Raven wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I agree with you, girl!

It is possible, for custom characters on MK Armageddon to have white capes?

And I hope you guys like my new avatar, it's Aska, who is my main in the SNES port of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters. I had that game yesterday, I've been looking for it because I had the Genesis port -on which I main April O'Neil- for my most recent airing celebration.

If Soma returns... then I hope my avatar will please him, since Konami made the Turtles games.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 12:37 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 9:59 am

Customizing is a fun feature in any game
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 12:16 pm

Hotaru wrote:
Customizing is a fun feature in any game

Aye, indeed so - for my friends who I have made in my games (apologies to those I couldn't fit in, what with space limitation and all), I'm sure they appreciate my noble effort August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 1f607

And I'll get to work on the next part of the Narration, as soon as I can - of course I'll work on it, though yes I still gotta prepare for other important stuff too, such as when the movie itself next happens August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 1f607
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 7:23 pm

All koopas are wearing magic white capes!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 12:32 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
All koopas are wearing magic white capes!

Bravo icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 10:46 pm

Isn't Matio's cape yellow?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 3:47 am

Kisara wrote:
Isn't Matio's cape yellow?

Yes, when he obtains the Feather. Not as good as Vega's yellow cape in Super Street Fighter 4, though - especially because, Vega wears a white cape with one of his other palette swaps for that costume!

And with Balrog Bashing Month just around the corner... do remember, you are not racist, for such things as because you don't like Balrog for the genuine, non-racist reason of a certain remark in Street Fighter X Tekken. Don't let some snob with nothing better to do with their life tell you otherwise - I mean WTF next, it'll be racist to pick Pyrrha on Soul Calibur 5, if you're playing against a Puerto Rican opponent (i.e. Pyrrha's in-game birthday is, I kid you not, October 24, the anniversary of when Raul Julia died)??

If anything genuinely is racist, it's not liking Jay as Vega because he isn't Spanish! I have mentioned in the Narration, about one of the harem girls being named Tavia - well she's a Spanish woman I thought was a friend on Facebook, but her entire family doesn't like Jay as Vega, just because Jay isn't Spanish! Vega would be ashamed of her, she deserves to be a villain in my fics!

But that's not all - because of Tavia's sick remarks, I have reason to believe that she has made contact with the anti-Jay group...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 10:33 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Limey Man
Kombatant
Limey Man

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 4:03 am

This is the last month of summer vacation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August is White Cape Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next