Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+35
Mew
Tetsu
Kisara
Lemmy Koopa
Tigggra
Rainbow
Pikachu
Green Ninja
Anna Nytelikethis
Chatot
Mina
Raven
Black Star
Phoenix
Andy
Slasher
Mod Soul
Hotaru
Crow
Jaden
JigglyP
Alexis
Neo Senshi
The Wiz
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

Vega lives! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 5:38 pm

Can't wait for the next special airing
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 1:39 am

Looking forward too!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 10:58 am

Sure you can't wait (see what I did there?) Vega lives! - Page 5 1f60e

I'm also putting my bets on this channel, for if indeed this is the year when Santa Claude can grant us #Justice4Kylie. If I'm right in guessing, that 2024 is, like, their turn to hold the airing license... then who knows!

And yes, I dedicated my recent celebration to Jay's dear dog Miss Bardot. Jay is such a sweet man, heck during the celebration he told me about these new Street Fighter shirts (dunno if I could find them on eBay, though) - thanks for that, Jay! Good luck on your new virtual reality project!

While Jay looked after Miss Bardot, I especially had to keep them in my thoughts, because he had to spend last Deadeye Month looking after her! I speak from experience when I say, Jay was clearly in the "Definitely don't bite his head off, for a lack of a happy face at Christmas" position...
Back to top Go down
Andy
Kombatant
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 pm

Good luck where needed
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 1:29 am

Thank you for the good luck wishes, Andy Vega lives! - Page 5 1f600

Heck, I'm still preparing one of the games I had as an airing gift - I want to get it just right, now I know the ins and outs of unlocking stuff on it LOL

But I am prepared, in case I so soon get another announcement. It has happened - including when I began a fresh new airing celebration, just three days after my revenge on Carie icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Mina
Kombatant
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:24 am

Starting things new but continuing the tradition?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:28 am

Mina wrote:
Starting things new but continuing the tradition?

Something like that, aye Mina
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 2:53 am

We need more airings for our princess!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 4:12 am

Where is the next airing?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 4:55 am

Raven wrote:
Where is the next airing?

That's one way to put it :-D
Back to top Go down
The Wiz
Kombatant
The Wiz

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 7:19 pm

I remembered the fun when I used to visit the old site
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 8:18 am

And, it seems our next airing celebration will be a double celebration - as well as our first in the new forum, it'll be our first with my friends coming back! Woot!

Now, I know some of you might suggest, about choosing the first pre-airing gaming achievement -if not other achievements, as well- on account of that. Apologies, but there's no promise that any of the Final Fantasy games -on account of the Phoenix Down recovery item, and in later games the Phoenix summon- will fit that bill; and considering my Black Star (AKA Ztar, in my fics) X T Hawk shipping, I lack any Street Fighter games on the cards.

However... considering Black Star's 'Cherokee' moniker, how do you feel about the Genesis port of Sunset Riders? The game has a Wild West theme, including that yes one of the levels is a Native American settlement. No promises if I can get the SNES port as well, if so then whichever port goes first is up for debate - but in the meantime, would the Genesis port of Sunset Riders be acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 1:27 pm

Looking forward to the next big airing celebration
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 9:02 am

Of course, I'm sure y'all would want to chip in when I do have more airings. Well yes, yes please do.

Among which, Phoenix... when you guys paid Soma to do site updates, you had that pizza delivery job, right? Well, you're back in charge of pizzas for our airing celebrations Vega lives! - Page 5 1f603 . I most like Hawaiian (ham & pineapple) - or 'E Honda pizza' as one of my friends in town and I call it, on account of Honda being Hawaiian in the movie LOL
Back to top Go down
Neo Senshi
Kombatant
Neo Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 1:35 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 11:48 am

So... any thoughts on my offer, of choosing the first pre-airing achievement in honour of my friends' return? Again, so far the only thing I can think of that I have, is the Genesis port of Sunset Riders - one of the stages is a Native American settlement, and that came to mind on account of Black Star having briefly used the moniker 'Cherokee' (after the Europe song).

I'm not too sure if the Final Fantasy games would be 'quick-and-easy' enough to be a first achievement, and no promises if I can fit any of them in - but you never know! I doubt I'll need to use a Phoenix Down, but I have collected one or two in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles...

However, if our next airing celebration is Santa Claude coming to town... then so far, the vote has gone to the original Resident Evil, for the PS1. This is because Cammy has a costume as Jill, in Street Fighter 5 - and normally it's Jill's STARS uniform, but if costume-coded Cammy instead wears Jill's Resident Evil 3 attire. Heck, on my first shopping trip since the initial lockdown... my purchases included rubber ducks designed like Jill and Leon, along with a Nemesis plush - until I have my revenge, yes I'm using the Jill duck, for all baths taken during my airing celebrations.

Also note, in the GameCube version of the Resident Evil REmake... there are cheat codes to not only choose what costume you want right from the STARS-t (see the little joke I made?), but also to change colours. There is a sparkly 'disco' mod for Jill's STARS uniform and her Resident Evil 3 attire - I choose that colour scheme, yes on account of Your Disco Needs You Vega lives! - Page 5 1f607
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 10:58 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 10:47 am

Any game you choose will be special
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 11:27 am

Phoenix wrote:

Oh bless you Phoenix Vega lives! - Page 5 1f607 . Well, I felt I ought to put the offer forward, in case anyone asks me to choose a fitting game for the return of my friends. Any word on Tigggra and Ditzy yet, by the way?

There's no guarantee, though, if any of the games in which I've included youse as custom characters will be achievements (let alone, for one of them to be the first) next time, in part hence my offer about Sunset Riders. But when the time comes... if not Santa Claude (in which case, it'll be the original Resident Evil), then I'll see what I can do!

As for this talk about banners... hmmm, I take it our current banner -which, yes, I do like!- isn't a permanent option, there may eventually be talk about new banners (e.g. a Street Fighter 5 Halloween stage, come Hsien-Ko Month)? If it isn't, then yes I would gladly submit banner options like for airings, and even Santa Claude.

And, I still have the old forum's last banner saved on my cellphone! Does anyone want me to Email it to Zane?
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Kombatant
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2024 6:23 pm

Phoenix wrote:

I agree to that icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 2:54 pm

Alexis wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I agree to that icon_wink

Awwwww, you too Vega lives! - Page 5 1f63a

Now, with the love for my kitty Jasmine... I realise you may ask, about if I have any Disney games on the cards. Well I can tell you, the answer is yes!

There are a few of Capcom's Disney games on the cards, among them my first ever Capcom game (I first had it purely by chance, when I was 10), namely the NES game Duck Tales (woo-oo!) - but no promises there, as the game is only truly considered beaten if you get the best ending (with a boatload of treasure, and the two hidden treasures).

But there are a few others as well, for those who may be keen!

Aladdin (SNES) - another Capcom game on the list, and the very thing I named Jasmine for! Lest I decide otherwise, I'm purrticularly considering reserving this for Santa Claude - in part because, Aladdin is one of the fairy tales often performed as a pantomime.

Toy Story (SNES) - snakes in boots at the ready, pardners!

Hercules (PS1) - another of my Disney favourites. Bonus points for Meg's white Greek dress, during her time as a soul in the Underworld!

Kingdom Hearts re:Coded (DS) - the one Kingdom Hearts game I found I had most success with, after initially getting stuck on the first two. My avatar in this game is dazzling!

Treasure Planet (PS1) - yes, I've seen that movie as well! I did have the game in the past, but I got stuck on that and had to give up, though I was eventually willing to give it a second chance, yes especially after I had Jasmine and, yes, Treasure Planet was among the Disney movie DVDs I collected - and I ended up having it for my airings in Jay Month. For those same airings, I subsequently also bought a special Treasure Planet boxset - which includes a copy of the original novel Treasure Island itself!

Kingdom Hearts (PS2) - finally, I'm more settled with this one, after figuring out how best to pass the barrel-smashing training (i.e. the Gravity spell is far more effective, than simply throwing the barrels at each other!). Cloud boss fight in the coliseum tournament (I remember Sephiroth mentioning this with regard to re:Coded, in a PM on the old site), here I come!

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) - again, I realise and have corrected my mistake in (the Riku section of) the final boss fight, so now I'm more confident that I can eventually complete this. When you can choose the worlds you visit, yes The Land of Dragons, Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah are my first choices.
Back to top Go down
JigglyP
Kombatant
JigglyP

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 6:46 pm

I would choose Kingdom Hearts. A variety of Disney characters in there
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 1:09 am

JigglyP wrote:
I would choose Kingdom Hearts. A variety of Disney characters in there

You a Disney fan, yourself? They do tell such beautiful stories, so yes I'm sure Kingdom Hearts turned a lot of heads upon its release! I mean, Disney and the treasured Final Fantasy franchise - what genie-us!

I've always preferred magical attacks rather than physical ones, and yes out of my two standard partners my vote goes to Court Wizard Donald Duck - so apologies to the Captain Goofy mains, but I always turn off his Limit attacks (Donald's are better, anyway!), and if I have to kick someone off the team (i.e. to make room for another character) I always give him the boot.

And when I first had Kingdom Hearts 2, I was playing it at mom's on Halloween that year (mom insists on me spending Halloween with her...)... and mom was sitting at the table to work on something, when in one scene when Donald was talking she said "That sounds like Donald Duck!". Mom has a lot to learn, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:30 am

Alladin
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 6:47 am

Raven wrote:
Alladin

Because I named Jasmine for that game, right? Well yes, the game is quick-and-easy enough, to be an early achievement if not the first - but I'll need practice on getting that final red gem, right before the final boss fight with Jafar! Obtain at least 50 red gems to get a better ending sequence, and all of them to receive the best ranking.

Any other votes in, folks, before I consider a winner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next