Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+35
Mew
Tetsu
Kisara
Lemmy Koopa
Tigggra
Rainbow
Pikachu
Green Ninja
Anna Nytelikethis
Chatot
Mina
Raven
Black Star
Phoenix
Andy
Slasher
Mod Soul
Hotaru
Crow
Jaden
JigglyP
Alexis
Neo Senshi
The Wiz
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaden
Kombatant
Jaden

Vega lives! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:03 pm

I would choose Alladin too fir Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Crow
Kombatant
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 10:54 pm

When is the date?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 11:50 pm

Crow wrote:
When is the date?

*squeezehugs Crow* Crow!! You're back too? Niiiiice!

No airing date yet - as indeed implied by my profile edit. We all know that's one indication of airings Vega lives! - Page 6 1f63a
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 2:14 am

The very first airing on this forum will be very special. We are all together again
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 3:19 am

Raven wrote:
The very first airing on this forum will be very special. We are all together again

Precisely why we need to think things over, for such things as the first achievement!

If, however, the first airing on our new forum is a Santa Claude visit, in which case the Resident Evil verdict stands... then whatever we decide to be the first achievement (i.e. assuming we get airings between now and the end of Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month), well I'll see about putting it on the priority list if not the second achievement.

In fact, just hours before I had the announcement for my revenge on Carie... I bought what would be one of the achievements for it, namely the Genesis port of Double Dragon 3 - and after testing out all playable characters, I found I most enjoyed playing as the Chin brothers 'cuz they looked cool. I liked it so much when I tested it out, I decided I'd certainly complete it for my next airing celebration - it wouldn't be the first achievement, though, as I'd chosen another game for such a high honour.

Then in the evening, I had an announcement for an airing booked for December 14 - OMG, I wish you could have seen my priceless reaction, I was all choked up with joy (Jay?)! I worked on the first achievement all night, completing it at stupid o'clock the following morning, and I completed Double Dragon 3 on the Saturday.

Not to mention, getting #Justice4Kylie will be equally as special, as that will also mean our first Santa Claude visit in this forum and, as it turns out, with the return of my friends. Phoenix, would you provide us with some turkey pizzas for that?
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 5:05 am

Toy story is a cute movie to think about playing
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 5:53 am

Hotaru wrote:
Toy story is a cute movie to think about playing

Then, to infinity (health!) and beyond! Vega lives! - Page 6 1f638 I'll certainly put Toy Story on the 'maybe' pile...

Other than the Disney games on the cards, and of course my offer for Sunset Riders... do any of these take your fancy, anyone?

Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) - the second game, in Capcom's own Zelda-inspired Mega Man spinoff (Mega Man Legends was created as an homage to Zelda).

Dino Crisis (PS1) - Resident Evil meets Jurassic Park! Dino Crisis 2 was one of the achievements for Santa Claude's 2019 visit, but the original is still yet to be Damme well done...

Jurassic Park (SNES) - yes, this is why Dino Crisis is on offer! I had the Jurassic Park SNES game as an airing gift, for my recent airing celebration.

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! (SNES) - another gift for my recent celebration, I had pondered on buying it for some time, but in the end I gave in yes especially because of my airings. And I love it! For anyone else who has played this game, hands up all of you who had trouble with that damn runaway train on level 2 Vega lives! - Page 6 1f606

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis) - yet another gift for my recent airings. Any Turtles fans in the house? Due to my overall 'girl power' policy in gaming, yes I main April O'Neil in this one... and since you can choose your first opponent, yes I always start off with a mirror match. But for those who have seen Mutant Mayhem, you're in for a treat: Ray Fillet is playable in this!

And actually, buying Turtles Tournament Fighters was how I ended up getting those Luke and Kimberly statues! I learned a shop in another town I visit had the Genesis port of Turtles Tournament Fighters in stock, so I took the bus over there to buy it - but the shop also had the Street Fighter 6 Collector's Edition bundle (minus the stickers) in stock, ohhhh I wasn't going to leave without those treasures!

Batman Returns (SNES) - another recent airing gift, and one game I'd actually been looking for. Bonus points, because Andrew Bryniarski (Zangief from the Street Fighter movie) was in Batman Returns!
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 7:32 am

Also, I think the Shirt of Chivalry for next time should be my shirt featuring the Raul Julia Bison painting. I realise suggestions may be put forward, yes because of M Bison's reveal for Street Fighter 6 - so I beat you to it!

Yes, the idea of him having a horse Vega lives! - Page 6 1f40e now is confirmed to be in part because of the movie - but also, apparently there was something about him riding horseback in the Street Fighter II V manga. Hmmm... were I to redraft the Street Fighter Movie Narration, or any of my fics for that matter... then should I have M Bison riding horseback from time to time, yes including some of his (failed) attempts at the hand of Princess Natalie?
Back to top Go down
Mod Soul
Kombatant
Mod Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 12:11 pm

Mega Man Legends is also good
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 1:15 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Mega Man Legends is also good

Have you played it yourself?

Another game I forgot to mention, is Poy Poy (PS1). This was yet another airing gift for my recent celebration, and a lot of fun - it's kind of like a party game gameshow...
Back to top Go down
Slasher
Kombatant
Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 3:28 pm

Which is the gayest game? That would be my choice.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Kombatant
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 4:42 pm

You mention a lot of good games that haven't been heard from in ages
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 4:47 pm

Slasher wrote:
Which is the gayest game? That would be my choice.

Again, there's that 'gay shadow Kanji' scene even you once talked about, in Persona 4. But because of the supernatural theme of the game, IMO that's obviously best suited for Halloween (assuming that falls during an airing celebration) - lest I decide to complete it at any point?

Andy wrote:
You mention a lot of good games that haven't been heard from in ages

Well aye - I'm primarily a retro gamer Vega lives! - Page 6 1f607
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 15, 2024 7:33 pm

All music in retro Mega Man games are so catchy. Gotta love it
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 12:11 am

Phoenix wrote:
All music in retro Mega Man games are so catchy. Gotta love it

And it's Capcom, too!

Heck, there was one Mega Man tune reportedly inspired by The Final Countdown - namely, Infinity Mijinion's theme in X6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvm1aR8FrNg

One game I am looking for is Poy Poy 2, I love the first one so I want to give the sequel a chance - and after watching YouTube videos for it over and over, I plan to main a character named Apache. From her name, I'm guessing she's from the Apache tribe of Native Americans - and so playing as her would show our appreciation for Jay , as well as to flip off certain 'accusations' against him...
Back to top Go down
Black Star
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 1:08 am

Tiny Toons. A cute game but not as easy one
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 2:04 am

Black Star wrote:
Tiny Toons. A cute game but not as easy one

Oh you've played that one? Dare I ask, did that damn train get you too?

And in case anyone asks, don't forget yes I completed the NES Tiny Toons, it was an achievement for my airings in Jay Month.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 2:30 am

Capcom make the best games
Back to top Go down
Mina
Kombatant
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 3:00 am

Is there not enough time to try them all out?
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 3:51 am

Raven wrote:
Capcom make the best games

Them, and Konami! I have shelving units dedicated to both companies!

I was so surprised, that Bushido Blade (one of my achievements last year, after I had it as an airing gift in Dennis Hopper Memorial Month last year) was Square - I was getting serious Konami vibes from it...

The only bad games by Capcom are, of course, Street Fighter X Tekken (which resulted in our hate for Balrog) and Cannon Spike (the source of our righteous indignation at Fallen Vega, and thus at Marilyn Manson - Vega even dies in Charlie's 1-player ending...).

Mina wrote:
Is there not enough time to try them all out?

Yes and/or no - airing announcements can happen at a moment's notice.

While out shopping in Airing Month, I bought the NES game Ghosts 'N' Goblins - itself, the inspiration behind Ryu's King Arthur costume (and, yes, Ryu wearing King Arthur's boxer shorts!) and Bison's Astaroth costume in Street Fighter 5. Six days later, I had the announcement for my recent celebration, and Ghosts 'N' Goblins became the first achievement for it!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 5:27 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:09 am

And I still have a few games I need to prepare, both airing gifts and ones I've had any old time, before I can consider them ripe for airing celebration. Hell, I got my name 'Gracia' (my last handle on the old forum) from one of them.

And with Hsien-Ko Month being all about the supernatural, rest assured folks I have some spooky games I can prepare (if not complete, should they be ripe) that month. In turn, I realise the Christmas content in some games (Batman Returns being a blatantly obvious example!) would make them suitable for Santa Claude - but should we agree I can complete them earlier, aye I'm open to discussion, not least as there's never always a guaran-tree of Santa Claude coming to town...

As for including Crow among my custom characters, I'll see if I can make room for you on Phantom Brave? That's the only one I have left, where I can think about who I can include - before your return, I included Kunzite, Wizzard, Zane and some of the ladies on my Makai Kingdom team, so apologies but that team is full unless I learn otherwise during gameplay...
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Kombatant
Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 1:46 am

The more airings you get the more you can play
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 2:49 am

Hotaru wrote:
The more airings you get the more you can play

Let's hope something happens soon, then! I could do with an airing right now - the sooner we can mark the return of my friends, the better!

"And, what about if Soma does accept Phoenix asking him to return - and if his dear big brother Sephiroth returns too?", I hear youse ask? Good question!

For those who haven't figured it out, Soma takes his name after a CastleVania character (he got into CastleVania at one point - any special reason why, pray tell?) - so I know he'd likely twist my arm, for any of the Konami games on the cards if not CastleVania 2 (another airing gift for last time!) in particular. Apologies to Soma, but unless anything happens in the meantime, I don't have the Sorrow duology (from which the Soma Cruz character originates)...

Heck, if Santa Claude comes to town this year... then if I haven't yet completed Batman Returns (yep, Konami made this one), Soma may likely petition for it? Batman Returns takes place at Christmas, and according to media, the Penguin's birthday is December 23 - just like our boy Guile...

Not to mention, I wouldn't be surprised, were he very sorry to hear about mom's blasphemy to Kylie... and so would likely press for any means of protecting her, if not when we finally get revenge. I might as well be "The good girl to make Jay proud" (in Soma's own words!), no?

Sephiroth, no doubt, would twist my arm for any Square-Enix games - not least, as I had a handful of Final Fantasy games including Final Fantasy 7, the game he takes his name from as airing gifts for my airings just after King Charles ascended to the throne.

Other than all things Square-Enix, he'd likely petition for any games based on Disney franchises featured in Kingdom Hearts - particularly Hercules, because of the fight with Cloud in the Olympus Coliseum in the first Kingdom Hearts?

As for him wanting revenge against mom's blasphemy to Kylie, well there's that Final Fantasy X duology video set to, of all things, Your Disco Needs You - so, well, 'nuff said...
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 4:37 am

Alladin was one of the old Disney movies where the songs were really award winning and memorable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next