Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Vega Vs. commission

Go down 
+8
SuperBeast
12 posters
AuthorMessage

The Vega Vs. commission Empty
PostSubject: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:11 am

What do you guys wanna see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:52 pm

I wasn't sure about Geki and Ezio until I looked it up and it said that Geki is a minor character in Street Fighter One and Ezio is from Assassin's Creed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:52 am

I voted wolverine as he's a pretty cool character and him and vega are usually compared to each other on other forums. I take it you are this sites biggest Vega fan? Thats pretty cool too!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:15 am

Would this fight scene be a simple or more extreme one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:15 pm

How come more people are not voting for Freddy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:49 am

Results are all over the place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Maybe there can be more than one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm

My ass cheeks want them all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Obelisk wrote:
Would this fight scene be a simple or more extreme one

An extreme one would be best to involve Mortal Kombat characters
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Kombatant
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:39 am

Too bad we can't get all 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:19 pm

What kind of scene? A special move or just a regular punch/kick? The possibilities are endless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:06 pm

So I guess this poll has gone far enough. Vega Vs. Freddy it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:14 am

When can we see this made
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:33 am

Do you have an artist in mind. I believe Freddy would need a realistic and not anime style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:08 am

When is this coming?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 am

Hopefully it will be ready this month??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:25 am

The Baraka vs would be good for a MK fatality idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:52 am

Poll was done over a month ago. What speeds do the artists work at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:13 am

The Vega VS Freddy Commission is actually all ready here. It is in the group of commissions that I got this week. I haven't thoroughly looked at it but the artist is pretty good. This is the sketch but the full version that I have is actually in color.

The Vega Vs. commission VegaFreddy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 am

That artist that was choosen looks pretty good. I can't wait for you to add up the full version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Judging by the the sketh, it looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 9:31 pm

That artist should be a regular artist if not all ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vega Vs. commission   The Vega Vs. commission Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vega Vs. commission
Page 1 of 1