Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+29
Pikachu
Green Ninja
Anna Nytelikethis
Chatot
Mina
Raven
Black Star
Phoenix
Andy
Slasher
Mod Soul
Hotaru
Crow
Jaden
JigglyP
Alexis
Neo Senshi
The Wiz
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2024 2:36 am

Wow you can still play and appreciate very old games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2024 1:35 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 1:21 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Wow you can still play and appreciate very old games

Good for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 4:19 am

Congratulations Princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:03 am

Thank you ladies and gentlemen - and yes, Quincy and Green Ninja, I do very much play and appreciate old games. I've even picked up some real classics among my airing gifts this time =^_^=

And the eighth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the NES game The Empire Strikes Back on Monday May 6 'Revenge of the 6th' 2024. A fitting conclusion, I know, to the last few days of Star Wars celebrations 😄
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:45 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 12:55 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:02 pm

Thank you Alexis =^_^=

And the ninth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the DS game Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure on Wednesday May 8 2024. Such a lovely game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 3:30 am

Congratulations Princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 5:00 pm

Thank you, Lemmy =^_^=

Airings have also been booked for May 26 and May 30! I pray that this is a sign...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 12:59 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 4:07 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2024 4:47 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 9:19 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 12:41 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:42 am

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen =^_^=

And the tenth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the NES game River City Ransom on Monday May 13 2024. Very enjoyable game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 2:57 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 2:07 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 2:06 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 1:12 am

Thank you, ladies =^_^=

An airing has also been booked for June 1 - which, as my avatar implies, is Zangief's birthday in the games! Could our dear Russian wrestling star also be petitioning Santa Claude, to get revenge on mom's blasphemy to Kylie...?

June 1 will also be the ten-year anniversary, of an airing which Donut Lord ruined... by badmouthing a Vega figure I bought from Roy within the final countdown to said airing. I was very upset, and went on such a blind rage against the anti-Jay group - prompting Jay to step in, and cool me down.

I again thank those of you who stood by me, even Mel the Ken fan who, while still faking a crush on me, declared that "
Your brother is now my enemy!"
;
and Jay loved the Vega wall scroll which Roy sold me, to help make up for said misdeed by Donut Lord. And after Donut Lord revealed his evil true colours to the family, during the pandemic... yes, they believe my innocence all along, including in this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 4:02 pm

Congratulations. Number 10!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Thank you, Jaden =^_^=

And the eleventh achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the PS2 game Shadow Hearts Covenant on Monday May 20 2024. Enjoyable game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 2:16 pm

Okay, as stated... my next airing celebration will be our first here on the new forum, as will indeed my next Santa Claude visit (when I gain #Justice4Kylie ) when that time comes. I'm open to discussion, on how to mark the occasion - and I have indeed checked out our lovely new selection of avatars, and I have seen a few with plenty of airing potential! Whether I use them, or anything from outside sources... well, that remains to be seen...

Apologies to the duelists here, but I tried some of the Yu-Gi-Oh video games and I suck! However, I am aware that Konami have made the Yu-Gi-Oh games and cards... and I do have a few Konami games ready and waiting, most of which were airing gifts for my recent celebration. If you want me to list them, then please do say so!

No promises, though... if I can ever play the Indonesian translation of the Bucky O'Hare NES game (yep, Konami made all three Bucky games!). Unlike all other translations I've found, this one is what's called a 'rar' file - so unless I receive some form of miracle, I doubt I can raise the Indonesian flag atop of the Righteous Indignation...

And if we have any Donkey Kong fans in the house, I have the first two Donkey Kong Country games ready and waiting (still looking for the third, though). As it turns out, you even have to get all of Cranky and Wrinkly's hints, and do all of the Swanky quizzes to get the best ranking on Donkey Kong Country 2 - I'm cool with this (though I'm even more cool, with Kaptain K Rool hitting me with a purple gas cloud and turning me a fab-u-lous shade of purple LOL)...

Yes, I still have a few Capcom games ready to roll (no Mega Man pun intended) too! But... should I save the Aladdin SNES game (which I named my kitty Jasmine for) for Santa Claude, or complete it any time?

Anna Nytelikethis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next