Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

June is Bully Koopa month

Go down 
+17
Kisara
JigglyP
Altaria
Pikachu
Piplup
Chatot
Anna Nytelikethis
Mina
Raven
Jaden
Limey Man
Mew
Neo Senshi
Black Star
The Wiz
Tetsu
Phoenix
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

Location : Bison's quarters. He has granted me a private interview.

June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 12:44 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
June feels like July. The weather has gotten too hot and humid for me

We've had a heatwave or two over here, but then there was the odd rain shower so it toned the weather down -_-

But I hope to go shopping tomorrow - one of the minimarts over here is doing a week of Spanish food! June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 1f60b
Back to top Go down
Kisara
Kombatant
Kisara

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2024 7:22 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
June feels like July. The weather has gotten too hot and humid for me

The weather depresses me too because I like to be outside without fainting
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 8:29 am

In case anyone asks, yes I have heard that Princess Anne is in hospital with a concussion. As a fan of my nation's royal family, yes I am worried... so please pray for her...
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
Kombatant
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 9:20 pm

Get well soon princess
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 3:57 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Get well soon princess

Thank you for your concerns about Princess Anne, Lemmy. She is reportedly suffering a case of memory loss, though she is expected to be released from hospital later this week.

One royal expert suggested, that it could be serious at her age (she's 73) - so we'll have to stay alert, especially if I have any airings...
Back to top Go down
Green Ninja
Kombatant
Green Ninja

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 7:09 pm

Could be from the weather? The heatwave makes many people sick if they been out too long
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2024 11:34 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Could be from the weather? The heatwave makes many people sick if they been out too long

No, it was an incident with a horse...
Back to top Go down
Mina
Kombatant
Mina

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 3:43 pm

Green Ninja wrote:

I always feel dizzy and get headaches with the humid summer weather
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 4:56 am

Firstly... good news, that Princess Anne has been discharged from hospital. She will take time to recover, before returning to royal duties - but still, keep eyes forward, especially if I have airings...

And with summer vacation not too far off... please bear in mind, that some preparations for my special month begin as early as White Cape Month - that is, as some shops may start selling some of their Christmas stock that early. If any of it catches my eye, then yes I'll certainly go for it - that... and if I see any more Street Fighter items to be for this year's Street Fighter mandate, then I'll go for these too.

Not to mention, I bought a new airing-exclusive Halloween decoration this week! It's a 6'' Funko glow-in-the-dark figure of the Tyrant, the final boss of the original Resident Evil. As soon as I saw him in Roy's shop, I had to have him!

My family respects the opinions, of those who choose to dress as superheroes, pirates etc. for Halloween (one year, we had four trick-or-treaters dressed as the Care Bears!) - but we firmly believe in it being all about the undead and supernatural. Heck, even now mom still sometimes makes things like bat burgers for my Halloween dinner!

So, with there being supernatural-themed game franchises... it only feels right, to include merchandise from these among our Halloween decorations; and of course, the supernatural enemies from some other games may make an appearance, such as the Boo ghost. If Soma does accept Phoenix's invite to return, I know he'll love the Alucard and Count Dracula plushies I bought last year!

But if Halloween falls during an airing celebration... then yes, we're in luck there too! Most of this is due to the Resident Evil zombies, but if I had any of the Ghosts 'N' Goblins enemies, or perhaps any supernatural-themed enemies like from Mega Man... then yes, they'll qualify as well.

My plushies of the Nemesis and the Licker have made their Halloween debuts, but not yet my rubber ducks of Mr X, William Birkin and the Nemesis. But now, the Tyrant too? Sweet...
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 3:21 pm

That is really good news!
Back to top Go down
Arcadia Demon
Kombatant

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 10:40 pm

It is July now and soon there will be fireworks in the sky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa month   June is Bully Koopa month - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

June is Bully Koopa month
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3