Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 6:52 am

Good luck princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 9:38 am

Thank you Lemmy - and I think I will need a lot of luck, with this damn tooth y'know? It's not giving me any real shit, just the occasional mild flare if any food brushes past the hole.

I have actually just spoken with my dad - he totally agrees, it's best if I wait outside the dental practice for my appointment. As well as because I don't feel safe, about anyone calling my name without first speaking with whomever brings me to the appointment... with the virus restrictions, waiting outside would probably be the best option (i.e. in case a few people have appointments that day, and thus are gathered in the reception)! And yes, if possible, I will see about going down the duck pond after my appointment - whatever bread I take depends on whether or not airings are imminent at the time, if yes then I'll see about taking a loaf of tiger bread for the ducks.

And the ninth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the DS game Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Monday November 2 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 7:09 am

It is supposed to be a rule to wait outside? It is to prevent too many people inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 1:35 pm

Last Quincy wrote:
It is supposed to be a rule to wait outside? It is to prevent too many people inside

Not exactly, no - because of the Mute For Coal Incident, I just don't feel safe about being called in for my appointment without the (insert occupation here) first speaking with whomever brings me.

However, it turns out my dental practice only has me n dad booked for appointments next Tuesday - so they'll unlock the door when it's time for me n dad to go in, and lock the door upon our entry! Nothing to worry about, it's their means of keeping safe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 am

Last Quincy wrote:

A lot of people still break the rules where I live
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 2:12 am

Kisara wrote:
Last Quincy wrote:

A lot of people still break the rules where I live

Ugh, how revolting of them! I suggest you call the cops on them - I know I would!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 2:42 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:34 am

Congratulations on your ds game! It is exciting how close it is to the countdown of Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Thank you very much Lemmy, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

It's still too early to know for sure, if it's to be a Spanish Deadeye Month - however, remember the prayers to Santa Claude officially begin on Friday, as it's Yoshimoto's birthday! Hard to believe he's almost 3...

Why, just today, mom asked when we'll know for sure at the earliest if it's a yes - so I explained we'll know mid to late of this month, but Yoshimoto's birthday marks the official start of the prayers. Mom also thought the 'Santa Claude' terminology was rather funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 5:02 pm

My airing this evening went well, my next is on Monday ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 3:35 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Thank you very much Raven, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

Oh, and I have an airing booked for November 28! Could this indeed be a definite early sign...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 1:46 am

My airing this morning went well, my next is tomorrow. I will post later to start the final countdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:31 am

We are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Latias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:38 pm

My airing today went well, my next is on November 28 ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 7:02 am

Latias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 12:35 am

Thank you Raven, yes I'll certainly start a final countdown for my airing next week. After that, it's time to get ready for the most precious of airings 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:55 pm

As you know, ladies and gentlemen, yes Santa Claude has answered our prayers - I have three airings booked thus far for December 1, 2 and 4, meaning 2020 will see my third Special Champion Edition of the good old Street Fighter mandate, and in turn my sixth Spanish Deadeye Month. Should my parents abide by Ibuki's Law, hopefully this will mean I can finally declare my Christmas campaign successful 0:-)

I've already completed two games for the occasion, the NES game Strider (this was the Capcom game I promised) on Saturday November 21 2020;
and the DS game Secrets of the Titanic, on Sunday November 22 2020 - I will work on the next one as soon as I can. And if we can have a special site update, I will submit pics of my late cats Raul and Zelda for the Pet Gallery - the Raul pic is one of him as a very cute kitty, when I first brought him home!

Also, once I know the status for the first weekend in December (other than my airing booked for December 4)... I can plan with my parents, about decking their halls. They usually do so, on the first weekend in December;
though now they're retired, they are now considering December 1 - but obviously, we may need to tweak plans a bit 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 1:06 am

An airing has also been booked for December 8!

And the 12th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the PS2 game Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Wednesday November 25 2020. Another Capcom masterpiece!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 1:01 am

We are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

And an airing has been booked for December 10!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next