Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:58 pm

My airing went well, the next one is on Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 2:03 am

Have you tried playing Atari games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Gin wrote:
Have you tried playing Atari games?

I appreciate the suggestion, unfortunately I lack an Atari so no sorry.

I think the closest I've done, to completing games on really old consoles... was when I finished the first two Metal Gear games three years ago.

But yes, because of the virus... even my mom insists I stay especially safe, for my airings. With the rare exception of dinner with my family, I opted not to leave my apartment on airing days or within a final countdown - but now my town has been forced into another lockdown, yes even my parents know not to plan dinners for airing days or within final countdowns, and I now definitely remain within my own four walls (except only to take out the trash) on airing days and as I begin their respective final countdowns. My family understands and supports the Rainbow Bridge airing security, and again they agree certain extreme hate comments about the live action Street Fighter movie are very wicked - and with this damn virus pandemic, well 'nuff said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 4:57 am

Good luck with staying safe for all your airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 8:12 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Good luck with staying safe for all your airings

Thank you very much, Neo Senshi. Why, with this damn virus pandemic... I would encourage one and all to stay safe for my airings, hence my giving the "
Stay safe!"
instruction whenever I start the final countdown.

May I also once again remind everyone, even our dear late big boss Master Haruka encouraged airing celebration, especially the pre-airing gaming achievements - so please remember we also do this for her, as well as my own personal gain and for my friends. April is itself Airing Month, in honour of our dedicating my first airing celebration without Haruka to her memory.

And the seventh achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis game Phelios on Sunday October 11 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 11:46 am

And we are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 2:59 pm

My airing today went well, and we're well in the final countdown to my one tomorrow. Continue staying safe, everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:56 am

My airing today went well, the next is on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 4:37 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 6:06 pm

We are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

Funnily enough, The Final Countdown was played on the radio today! I had to do some emergency grocery shopping (mom forgot a few items on my shopping list, when she had to do my shopping first thing this morning), so my dad gave me a lift... and just as I came back to the car from one stop, dad was like "
Look what's playing on the radio!"
- it was The Final Countdown! I laughed, and was like "
Not until 11:06 tonight, it isn't!"
:lol:

I was very safe, mind, but I also had a fling around my local haunting grounds, and snapped up a few airing gifts - so from this, my parents and I have agreed yes the odd fling here and there is okay while my town is in local lockdown, if they forget any items while doing my shopping for me 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Good luck princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 3:03 am

Thank you very much, my little Koopa Prince ^_^

Actually, I thought of you when I went on my shopping fling yesterday - my airing gifts included a bunch of Super Mario stationery, and yes I can tell you your namesake's 'King Dad' Bowser is on some of it.

And we can now add Damian Chapa (the Ken actor) to the 'airings on a fighter's birthday' pantheon - I have an airing booked for his birthday October 29! This wave of airings... could it indeed be an early sign...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 9:17 pm

My airing went well, my next is tomorrow - I will post later, when it's time to start its respective final countdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 am

We are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:42 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 2:05 am

Stay safe everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 3:03 am

Thank you Kisara, I can say my airing this morning went well. My next is October 29.

And yes, I certainly have been staying safe! I'll say it again, that even my parents are enforcing the Rainbow Bridge airing security in this damn virus crisis - mom even told me not to go out late last month, because of my airings on September 30 and October 1.

And happy 60th birthday Jean-Claude Van Damme! I hope you didn't mind taking the fight to crazed military dictator Raul Julia, on your own birthday 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:16 am

Congratulations and happy birthday Van Damme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Thank you very, very much Mod Soul.

I also have three airings booked for November 12, 16, and 17! Lest I hear otherwise, it's still looking good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 12:49 pm

the eighth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the DS game Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Wednesday October 21 2020. Fun game!

I hope this will satisfy any wishes, for me to complete some kind of spooky game in Nightwalker Month 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 12:01 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Congratulations Deadeye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 pm

Thank you very much Alexis, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:40 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:56 am

Thank you Neo Senshi, I can tell you my airing went well. Lest any earlier dates are given, my next is on November 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next