Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:20 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Congratulations princess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:06 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:42 am

Resident Evil anniversary just passed? Happy anniversary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:35 am

Thank you, guys ^_^

And with regard to Limey's banner request, hmmm is there any fanart of the street fighters showing moral support? If yes, then those of you on Soma's payroll please put the request forward to him, ready for if we can have an airing update on Sunday.

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Resident Evil anniversary just passed? Happy anniversary

Yep - many a Resident Evil fan would likely mark the occasion! So it's just as well, about the Resident Evil ducks and the Nemesis plush I had as airing gifts for my previous celebration 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 3:02 am

Happy belated RE anniversary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:43 am

Gin wrote:
Happy belated RE anniversary

I'm sure the RE fans thank you, Gin ^_^

And I like your banner vote, of Ryu VS the virus - lest anyone makes any better nominations in the next few days, I vote that one for the new airing banner!

Again, to everyone on Soma's payroll... if we're back in business, please forward that banner to Soma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 1:35 am

That Ryu banner does look like a very good choice since it is a Street Fighter one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:20 am

Tetsu wrote:
That Ryu banner does look like a very good choice since it is a Street Fighter one.

Exactly ^_~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:49 pm

So is it a final decision from everyone about the Ryu banner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:44 am

Zane wrote:
So is it a final decision from everyone about the Ryu banner?

'Damme' right it is 😄 Thank you for the update, by the way - I should have known, there would be a comment about Vega telling everyone how beautiful my kitty Thunder is!

And Zane, I am very sorry to hear about Stardust. Does anyone have any ideas for a tribute?

Of course, I will wear my white cape with the stardust motif, for my airing this weekend... but as for the actual dress, how do you guys feel about me wearing my yellow Egyptian dress (i.e. because of the obvious Egyptian theme of Yu-Gi-Oh)? That was my airing dress, for when Santa Claude came to town last year. I understand if you guys say no, and I should instead stick to the new white Greek dress - but please allow me to make this offer 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 4:15 am

Stardust was a good pal. It is so upsetting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 am

Gin wrote:

Precisely why I'm offering to wear my yellow Egyptian dress, as tribute! Would you guys appreciate that? I understand if not...

And I will certainly give Menat a good festive mention this year. It may be nearly the end of Righteous Month, but such sad news as this is a genuine reason to consider these plans...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Gin wrote:

I am so upset too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am

Kisara wrote:
Gin wrote:

I am so upset too

As am I! I apologise if I am wrong in asking, but... what happened?

Thanks to Zane, Soma or whoever, for adding up the Ryu VS the virus banner by the way. My offer for a Menat banner and/or one of Vega doing his Stardust Drop move still stands for future reference, but I'm open to offers for the Stardust Dragon (of Yu-Gi-Oh fame) as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm

I want to see the Menat banner. Especially if it is for a special celebration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 pm

I would suggest to leave the banner up until the pandemic is completely over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:51 pm

You both have good points. Kisara, we don't know how long the pandemic will last - during which time, we could get pressed for more banner changes, like we did with the Yu-Gi-Oh one having been up for a few months. Though yes, we could change it to this one from time to time?

And Tigggra, the Menat banner would class as tribute to Stardust. Again, the duelists here should be aware of Yu-Gi-Oh's Egyptian theme - and Menat is herself Egyptian, so I thought my offer would please people. When in this case it comes to paying tribute, I always think things over, and yes airings have become the common perfect opportunity (no Street Fighter health meter-related pun intended) for us to do so.

And we are now in the final countdown, for my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 1:30 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Thank you Andy ^_^

I also have an airing booked for August 14!

As promised, I will wear my yellow Egyptian dress for that airing, as tribute to Stardust. With regard to a Menat banner (and/or even a Stardust Dragon banner, for that matter), should we add it up in time for that airing, or wait for any more after that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Good luck for the final countdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 pm

Thank you Phoenix, I can tell you my airing went well. My next is on August 14.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next