Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vega lives! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Congratulations with everything. Yay more ducks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Fire Maiden wrote:
Congratulations with everything. Yay more ducks!

Thank you very much, Phoenix. Zangief and Dhalsim have now become available on EBay, Guile hasn't though - so unless I pick him up in the meantime, he's still on the cards for this year's Street Fighter mandate.

I did previously consider a couple of face masks I saw on EBay, but then I found the ducks so I couldn't say no. I have another washable face mask anyway, a white one actually, and Gran still has a white one she needs to bring for me when she can.

And for those of you on Soma's payroll, if the economy is reopening for you, yes please do talk with him about a site update for next time. Such will, "
Of COURSE!"
, be my first airing celebration since lockdown restrictions are being eased, so don't be too surprised if demands are high to mark that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:27 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Thank you, Andy ^_^

And I can now confirm, the Guile duck is on the way! I checked EBay today, and he was there - so I will have the whole set by next week. Let's hope we don't have to wait too long, for the Dhalsim, Guile and Zangief ducks to make their official debut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Congratulations on Guile (duck)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:46 pm

Anyone on Soma's payroll back to business? If so, then please have half a hand on your wallets - no date yet given, but another airing is on the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:13 pm

The next airing should be Thunder's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:28 pm

White Knight wrote:
The next airing should be Thunder's

Well, I suppose we can put that request forward. There is that picture in the Pet Gallery, of him snuggled up under my American flag bedsheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 am

Soon all characters will become duck merchandise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 am

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Soon all characters will become duck merchandise

LOL who knows! And the Guile duck arrived this morning, effectively making him an airing gift. That's my bath sorted, for tomorrow 😄

Arcadia Demon wrote:
One weird family tradition is at Christmas to see who can complain and hate their job the most. Then that person gets to go home with an extra box of cookies

Does your family or job do that? And my mom makes really good Christmas cookies, so maybe she'd provide your extra box this year if you came to the UK - that, and of course I can show you a few good Christmas markets 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:59 pm

Congratulations on the airing ducks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Congratulations on Guile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 2:35 am

Congratulations on new ducks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 2:06 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 3:59 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 am

Thank you everyone ^_^

I have had a few other lovely airing gifts, such as a red mushroom cookie jar to go with the DK barrel one I had last year.

And for anyone who has bought Paper Mario: The Origami King, you're in for a treat! No, I didn't get the game (I can't even tempt mom into getting it, as she still doesn't want a Switch) - but the shop gave me an origami kit and magnet set, which were a pre-order bonus with the game. I'm rubbish at actually making the origami, but I could use my failed attempts as like bookmarks or decorations for empty game cases? And as mom is a Princess Peach fan, I may give her the Princess Peach magnet?

And we have a date! The airing has been booked for August 2 - which just happens to be the anniversary, of our last airing with our dear big boss Master Haruka (god rest her soul). Remember, she herself encouraged airing celebration - in particular, the pre-airing gaming achievements 0:-)

For those of you on Soma's payroll, if we're back in business then yes please do start
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Congratulations on all the airing gifts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:14 am

How nice of that shop to give you free gifts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 2:45 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Thank you guys ^_^

And the first achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the NES game BattleToads VS Double Dragon on Wednesday July 22 2020. Fun game - and yes, rest assured I played as one of the Double Dragons (namely Jimmy), knowing I'd deliberately keep on losing if I played as one of the toads 😄

Sorry for the lateness on my achievement, I got stuck with another game I tried - and I was going to take care of making the achievement yesterday (on Ryu's birthday, I know), but one of my neighbours has been... unwell, so an ambulance (unfortunately, from my local hospital and, yes, to take her to that ward) AND the cops had to come and check on her;
as well as the council boarding her windows up, as she damaged them. I was so worried, I stayed up until after midnight to see if anything may happen... but the ambulance was still here when I woke up just before three, and it left just before half three.

I have been informed, my neighbour refused to go - I'm guessing she's had negative experiences of shrinks, and/or could be familiar with certain hate crime? But, I think further checks may be carried out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Congratulations on the latest fighting game achieved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Thank you very much, Quincy ^_^

And yes folks, I do realise today (July 23) is the anniversary of the events of Resident Evil Zero, and tomorrow is the Resident Evil 1 anniversary. Dunno if this means I'll complete any RE games, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is aware of the occasion :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next