Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:37 pm

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:
Legend of Zelda is a really good game

The original classic always has a place in the hearts of gamers

Oh, how long have you got? 😄 I even have multiples of the Link tin, for the sour orange Master Sword candy!

And my airings went well, my next is in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:30 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 1:25 am

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 2:01 am

Thank you very much, Lemmy ^_^

An airing has also been booked for June 29!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Congratulations on more airings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:14 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 2:20 pm

Thank you very much, both 0:-)

And the tenth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis game Rolling Thunder 2 on Sunday June 20 2021. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 7:36 am

And we are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck, stay safe... and pray for my dad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Congratulations. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 12:28 am

Thank you Alexis, my airings went well. My next is on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 2:09 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:58 pm

Thanks, all of you ^_^

And the eleventh achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the PS2 game Raiden 3 on Sunday June 27 2021. Fun game!

Before Green Ninja says anything, no the game is not a Mortal Kombat spinoff - it's a shoot-'em-up. But yes, the game's title made me think of you 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 9:21 am

And we are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:05 pm

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:09 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:32 pm

Thank you very much everybody, my airing celebration went beautifully. No further airings are imminent, so feel free to start the old 'airing petition' again LOL

I think the channel plans to delete the Street Fighter movie from its 'record'/'download' option tomorrow night, so I realise that may decrease the chances of Santa Claude coming to town this year (i.e. via that channel), and maybe the channel is about to lose its own respective license for the Street Fighter movie - but you never know...

I also realise, my next airing celebration will obviously be my first without little Yoshimoto. I'm still in shock, I mean until he started having those accidents he seemed like a happy, healthy cat - but bloody hell, I know!

Because of my next celebration being the first without Yoshimoto, I've decided to wear the red airing dress for that. Please remember, Yoshimoto was successor to Raul (May 16 2003 - January 7 2018) - and, hence certain details in my fics, the movie heavily implies that Bison likes even his women to wear red just like him.

When I first had Yoshimoto, mom also noted about him being a 'mini-Mel' - in other words, because of him being a tabby, she thought he looked like a smaller version of my then-other cat Mel. We all know the shock truth about Mel's evil namesake, and the resulting irony that I lost little Mel on the four-year anniversary of when I was scared off from here - however, during evil Mel's feigned attraction to me, note his inevitable response whenever I wore red. So I just couldn't resist bearing that in mind, with regard to paying tribute to Yoshimoto!

But yes, this was the third time when I had to have a kitten as an airing gift! As such, even with mom's insistence on a princess name, airing tradition is very clear that my new baby was required to have a Capcom name - and as well as the Viewtiful Joe connection, remember Capcom's Disney games include the SNES version of Aladdin which, coincidentally, I saw while out shopping on the day before we surrendered Yoshimoto.

And in case you're all wondering... the gentleman in my avatar is Yoshimoto Imagawa, my cat Yoshimoto's historical namesake! The Pokemons here are most likely to recognise the name, for this reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJt6dD9ItA

If anyone else wants to suggest Yoshimoto tribute ideas, then yes please do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 3:20 pm

Was wondering about the new avatar. Thanks for the explanation
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 11:31 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Was wondering about the new avatar. Thanks for the explanation

No probs!

As mentioned when I had Yoshimoto, I named him because, on the one-year anniversary of my revenge on Carie... one of my comforts was to play Warriors Orochi 2 (a Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors crossover game;
and still a work in progress - not yet an achievement...), and one of the stages I did that day was the Battle of Okehazama - the historical defeat battle for Yoshimoto Imagawa. I realise I should have been celebrating my revenge anniversary - but, yes, my waving the red flag for Raul the night before already resulted in an impending sense of gloom, even before I had to make the 'RIP Raul :'(' post.

I had been keen on the name 'Yoshimoto' for a cat since before Raul was officially taken ill, and again expressed that keenness on my 33rd birthday. When mom brought me my new bundle of joy on the day after we lost Raul, and as I cuddled him to get my first sense of bonding with him... mom did ask "
What are you going to call him?"
. I almost instantly stuck with my guns, and named him Yoshimoto - specifically, because of my playing the Okehazama stage on Warriors Orochi 2 the day before.

So when I waved Yoshimoto's red flag, on the morning of May 6... to show my now-more-severe prayers, I decided to repeat the same honours as I had which resulted in his name. As I had three years earlier, I needed to power up some of my characters in the game, so given the circumstances I instantly chose to do so via the Okehazama stage.

But I also did the two easiest difficulty levels, for the 'Battle of Chen Cang' dream/dramatic stage - that's the dream stage for, yes you guessed it, Yoshimoto Imagawa, and for that reason it even uses an older Okehazama theme for the background music. With the Warriors Orochi policy of teams of three, Yoshimoto shares that stage with two female characters: Ginchiyo Tachibana (my main for that dream stage), and Xing Cai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 4:33 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next