Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 3:55 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 am

Good luck princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:17 am

Any more games and airings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:51 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Any more games and airings?

No airings at the moment, no.

However, yes I continue to prepare more games ready for when the time comes. There's a good chance the Bubble Bobble players among you might be in for a treat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 6:03 pm

You got a new Bubble Bobble? 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:50 am

Alexis wrote:
You got a new Bubble Bobble? 😄

Yes. You play them yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Congratulations on the bobble figure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations on the bobble figure

Thanks, but no it's not a figure - it's the old Bubble Bobble game. You not heard of it? It's the inspiration behind the Bust-A-Move (AKA Puzzle Bobble) games, and by god it is addictive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 2:43 pm

And with the worries about Donut Lord, mom has agreed to keep me safe when I have airings. Needs must, I'd ask her and/or to drive their scar around my street (and fight, if it comes to that! LOL) on my airing day, and possibly when I begin the final countdown. As soon as I phone my parents to say "
It's the final countdown!"
, we'll make all needed plans to keep me safe!

Despite my parents reassuring me, that Donut Lord isn't likely to turn up at my apartment... we just cannot take any chances, there's a good chance he might be all like "
Oh, that [insert hate crime word here] sister of mine has got an airing coming up - I'll just drive up to her apartment and/or phone her on her big day and/or within the final countdown, and repeat the Mute Incident! Why, I'll even take a big dollop of MJ... and in my high, I'll kill her AND her cats on her big day, so people can be all like 'muahahahaha, that [insert nasty words here] live action Street Fighter movie killed her and her precious catty-watties - the movie's curse has struck again'!"
I just know he'd likely cross any line possible, to get back at us - when he turned up yesterday at my parents' house, he even kicked one of the wheels on mom's car, in response to mom still not letting him in!

Of course, yes needs must I'd consider my usual brand of revenge, such as playing any games with white costumes and/or anti-mute gear therein. But in case the question arises, Final Fantasy 6 (the very game in which I learned of the White Cape) is still a work in progress, so there's no guarantee about that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 7:10 pm

Donut Lord is making me worry so much about our princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 12:22 am

White Knight wrote:
Donut Lord is making me worry so much about our princess

Thank you very much, Lemmy. I'm not the only one on edge right now - we all are. Why, during my massive airing celebration... I had the misfortune to phone mom at a time when Donut Lord was there, and by god he was nasty to me!

That phone call was while we clung on to a glimmer of hope, how maybe Donut Lord would get his head out of his ass - unfortunately, the cost being we weren't allowed to talk about his ex-girlfriend and thus dad couldn't play with my 1-year-old niece Murphy, who dad absolutely dotes on. But when Donut Lord was horrid to Gran, that hit my parents' berserk button - so, well, 'nuff said!

Please be assured, though, that there were no dents in mom's car after Donut Lord kicked the wheel. But despite him being rehabbed and all, I'm certain he's still doing the MJ as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Kicked your mom's car? What a terrible person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Alexis wrote:
Kicked your mom's car? What a terrible person

I agree! I dunno if we'd pursue criminal damages even for a small dent, but with Donut Lord's evil... well, if things go too far...

My parents have rejected my offer to write down my views on Donut Lord's evil, including from when we were still children - but I feel in my heart I ought to write it down, as it may help, and yes I fear his evil of yesteryear could be a precursor to his evil of today...
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 am

His evil needs to be stopped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 am

I hope your parents can reconsider your offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 11:50 am

Raven wrote:
His evil needs to be stopped
Neo Senshi wrote:
I hope your parents can reconsider your offer

Again, I'm relieved at the peace since we last saw Donut Lord (there has been no sign of him since he kicked mom's car) - but ladies, I wholeheartedly agree. I fear for whoever lets Donut Lord stay with them, as he is rude to them and so gets kicked out - before moving on to another place to stay, and the vicious cycle keeps on repeating. If he gets his own apartment or something... then I fear he may also be rude to his neighbours, and possibly the landlord/s as well.

As for writing down my views, well I feel that could help if things take a more serious turn with Donut Lord - like if he does something really horrible to the family, and we need to discuss our resulting next course of action;
or at worst if he gets arrested, and with his attitude I have a bad feeling that could very well be the case... in which case, some (if not all) of my views could prove useful as evidence of him bullying a vulnerable family member. Mom had previously asked me to write my own views down, while we were issuing complaints about my abusive high school teacher King Moron - so you could also say, I made my offer to write my views down out of experience.

But if we don't hear from him again, or if he does mend his evil ways... then I suppose, my next airing celebration could also be a means to clear the lungs after like being free from his evil. I know I must wear the red dress, because of my next celebration being my first since we had to surrender Yoshimoto - but be assured that the white cape is always a must, but in this case wearing it could also be a means to get back at Donut Lord (i.e. because of his own role, in the original Mute Incident)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 3:15 pm

What will it take for him to mend his evil ways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:29 am

White Knight wrote:
What will it take for him to mend his evil ways?

Tell me about it!

I can, however, tell you the Shirt of Chivalry has been confirmed for next time! The Lego shop sold me a new shirt today, featuring Guile VS Bison - along with three new frames, one of them being the Ken as Robin one which Gran will get me for this year's Street Fighter mandate. I hope I don't have to wait too long to wear my new shirt, and I'll hand the Ken as Robin frame to Gran next time I see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:28 am

Congratulations on the shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next