Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:32 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 3:03 am

My airing this morning went well... and my next is the big one, in Spanish Deadeye Month! Specifically, the first of the big ones is on December 1.

Another one has also been announced for December 11! Whoo, I'm thrilled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:12 am

Good luck Princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 am

Latias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 11:01 am

Thank you very much my little Koopa Prince, I can now say we are in the final countdown to the first of Santa Claude's visits for 2020. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

My airing this afternoon went well, and yes we're well in the final countdown to the next one. Continue to stay safe - and yes, I'll see about completing more games this month.

Sorry I didn't stay up late to welcome in Spanish Deadeye Month, though - but with one of the airings booked for December 1, well, there you have it 0:-)

Oh, and I did get a message from Jay, for his contribution to the Street Fighter mandate! He told me Steven E de Souza (the Street Fighter movie director) said they are going to release a special edition of the Street Fighter movie, with such extras as deleted scenes. I'm guessing this will be much better, than the 'extreme edition' already available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:10 pm

My airing this morning went well too, my next is on Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:44 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 4:41 am

We are now in the final countdown, to my next visit from Santa Claude. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

And the 13th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Game Boy game Star Wars on December 3 2020. Fun game!

I dedicate this achievement to the memory of David Prowse, the Darth Vader actor...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:42 am

Congratulations and good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 1:14 am

Thank you very much, Alexis ^_^

We can now add Wes Studi, to the 'airings on a fighter's birthday' pantheon - Santa Claude is also coming to town on December 17, which just happens to be Wes's birthday! I'll see about securing the next pre-airing gaming achievement, after my airing today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 6:36 am

My airing today went well, my next is on Tuesday - so yes, before anyone else says it, "
For you, the day Bison graced your screen in December must be the most important day in your life - but for me, it'll be Tuesday..."
:lol:

And the 14th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis classic Knuckles in Sonic 2 on Friday December 4 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:45 am

Thank you very much, Mod Soul ^_^

There was a slight breaking of Ibuki's Law - my dad shouted at me, when I needed him to hurry up... but then mom was unkind to me, at my unhappiness from dad shouting at me. Dad has apologised, but mom still stubbornly refuses to back down from her lack of goodwill - ugh, I know!

Gran has agreed to talk with mom closer to Christmas, about how breaking Ibuki's Law is one of my bloodiest weaknesses - especially when the lawbreaking comes from my family, yes as was indeed the case with the Mute For Coal Incident and then the events resulting in the Street Fighter mandate.

But providing my family does behave themselves, hopefully we can say Santa Claude's visit this year means I can avenge mom's blasphemy last Christmas - i.e. when she insulted the white Greek dress and, well, she totally lacked in the needed goodwill, instead biting my head off for a lack of Christmas cheer. That's what matters, in this case 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Thank you very much Raven, I can now say we are in the final countdown to Santa Claude's next visit. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

Santa Claude is also coming to town on December 20!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:23 pm

My airing this morning went well, my next is on Thursday ^_^

And the 15th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis classic Sonic 3 &
Knuckles on Tuesday December 8 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 1:01 am

And we are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 2:51 am

My airing this morning went well, we're well in the final countdown to the next so continue to stay safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:11 am

My airing this morning went well, the next is in six days - on Wes Studi's birthday! Wes himself was actually impressed at this news 0:-)

And the 16th achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the SNES game Yoshi's Cookie on Friday December 11 2020. Very addictive game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Thank you very much, Alexis ^_^

Unless I hear otherwise, I haven't heard of any more Santa Claude visits for 2020 - so most likely, I'm guessing any further airings could be in Vega Month onward? But wow, this is the first time Santa Claude came to town one year since a previous visit - his second visit was in 2007, three years since his first;
his third (when the Mute For Coal Incident occurred) was five years since my second;
fourth (when I avenged the Mute For Coal Incident, and lasting into the subsequent Vega Month) was four years later;
and his fifth was just last year, three/two years since I took my revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next