Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:09 am

Thank you, both ^_^

The Lego shop still hasn't yet prepped the Streets of Gotham shirts, however they did have one shirt for me yesterday so I bought that one. It's one of of the comic cover arts, and this one has Bison on it so that qualifies it as another Shirt of Chivalry candidate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:05 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:16 pm

Congratulations on the latest chivalry shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 4:55 am

Thank you, Raven ^_^

And for anyone who might ask, about me getting the new wave (pond?) of Resident Evil rubber ducks... I can tell you, I will be getting the Nemesis rubber duck! All together now: "
STARS!"

Because Nemesis is a zombie, my dad feels it makes sense about having him as an exclusive Halloween decoration - i.e. if I have any airings on or after Halloween. Otherwise, he'll sit on my shelf for all exclusive Christmas and Halloween decorations.

Lest I get the other four new rubber ducks -Ada Wong, the Merchant, HUNK and Tofu- in the meantime, I am considering getting them for my birthday EBaying, particularly Ada yes of because Kolin's Ada costume in Street Fighter 5. These four will go on display in my bathroom along with the rest of my Street Fighter and Resident Evil rubber ducks and, yes, I will use them as exclusive bath toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 12:33 am

Congratulations on more merchandise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Congratulations on a Nemesis duck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:43 am

Now, and I guess in part with this thread being affected by the recent glitch... I know you'll likely want to use this thread, to discuss further options for my next airing celebration. Okay, I know there's the games I had for my birthday - but there's still no guarantee, about any of them being the first pre-airing gaming achievement...

Firstly... I can't promise anything for sure just yet, but there may be good news for any fans of Kolin's Ada Wong costume in Street Fighter 5! I've finally fixed the problem on Resident Evil 2 (GameCube version), which prevented me from getting an A rank on the 'B' scenario - it was the 'zero saves' cheat code, which I incorrectly thought would help toward scoring an A rank on both scenarios, the score needed to unlock the 4th Survivor mini-game starring Snifit Man... errr, Hunk. Rest assured, they're not lying about that Rocket Launcher (the one which Ada gives you, to finish off the mutated Mr X) not decreasing your rank!

At the moment, I'm working on getting all players and levels for the Extreme Battle mode, before I resume repeatedly playing the main story -for which, I've picked the Claire A/Leon B route- over and over to unlock Tofu Survivor as well. Once I've done that, I'll also set up save files for both Claire A/Leon B and Leon A/Claire B routes, on the normal and arrange modes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 1:53 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:09 pm

Good luck with Extreme Battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 2:41 pm

it's good news, both of you - I did unlock Tofu on Resident Evil 2, so I'm putting a few finishing touches to the game before I can consider it ripe for airing celebration 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:38 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 9:35 am

Congratulations with unlocking Tofu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Congratulations with unlocking Tofu

awwww, thanks Mod Soul :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Thank you Andy, I can now say Resident Evil 2 is all prepared for future airing celebration.

Though no, it won't be the first achievement - as I don't have any Street Fighter games on the cards, I realise it's gotta be one of the games which inspired any of Cammy's costumes.

Thus far, the only eligible candidates are either Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha... or the Resident Evil REmake;
don't forget Cammy has a Jill costume, which can be costume-coded to instead be Jill's Resident Evil 3 costume.

In other news, I have a new Ryu face mask on the way! This will be my first choice face mask, when the time comes - alas, I lack any Cammy face masks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 6:59 pm

Congratulations! Ryu mask will be classy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 9:03 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 2:12 am

Thank you ladies, I only hope I can wear it soon 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:40 pm

Congratulations Princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 1:46 am

Awww, thanks Lemmy 0:-)

Now, I know y'all would ask about completing any of the Shadow Hearts games for future airing celebration - those are the ones where you can spam E Honda's Hundred Hand Slap, and if successful it's more powerful than even your best magic/skills and can take out even each game's final boss a whole lot faster. Well... I would certainly consider the offer.

I've had to restart on the first Shadow Hearts (so just to be sure about my Hundred Hand Slap spamming, I might check the other two as well?), though - I recently bought another copy for my sister-in-law Charlotte, because that one came with the instruction manual and mini-strategy guide (so naturally, I wanted these to go with my own copy - but I thought, why not let Charlotte have this spare one if it works?). Yes, obviously I needed to test it all out for her, to make sure even the most annoying of side quests doesn't freeze up y'know?

Not to mention, it gives me an opportunity to test out my Hundred Hand Slap spamming. Please remember, though... there are some enemies who will only take magic/skill damage, and if there are multiple powerful enemies then needs must take them out with magic as well;
but yes those who will only take physical damage are perfect prey for the Hundred Hand Slap. "
Duf goi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 2:25 am

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Congratulation. Good reason to wear the mask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:38 pm

Hundred hand slap would also be great to use at Balrog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:47 am

Thanks to Neo Senshi, and Andy ^_^

Raven wrote:
Hundred hand slap would also be great to use at Balrog

I'm guessing you're saying so, because next month will be ten years since we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next