Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vega lives! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:57 pm

Good luck August 14. Wear that white cape proudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 5:19 am

Cherokee wrote:
Good luck August 14. Wear that white cape proudly

Thank you Black Star, yes of course I will. Who knows - this could still be another early sign, of Santa Claude coming to town...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 6:12 am

That's during the festival? Ought to be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:30 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
That's during the festival? Ought to be good

As mentioned, no - it's after the festival. But as always, be vigilant for more announcements, some of which yes could be made during the festival?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 3:35 am

Good luck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Thank you Neo Senshi, save the good luck wishes for next week when I start the final countdown but yes thanks ^_^

And the second achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the DS game Emily Archer: Curse of King Tut's Tomb on Thursday August 6 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 2:15 am

What in the...? I've just found out, an airing has been announced for August 23 - which, I need not remind you, is the anniversary of one-half of the Mute Incident!

This will be the third time, when an airing has fallen on the Mute Incident anniversary - the second was in 2015, for my first airing celebration since Jay rescued me with his wish to give me the Vega figures.

As such, yes I will definitely have to wear white for my next few airings - and I will have to cancel out... recent other offers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 4:45 am

oh my stars, I also have an airing booked for August 24 - the anniversary of the SECOND half of the Mute Incident, i.e. in this case when Donut Lord (yes, that nickname is now official for my brother, as he's being a real asshole to my parents) muted the sound during another airing on the day after mom and Gran's misdeed.

Yes, I will enforce my family to be on their VERY best behaviour, with my airings being booked for such a delicate anniversary - and ladies and gentlemen, feel free to wear your own white capes!

Now, I know what you may be thinking! Yes, if possible I would allow for a site update for that anniversary. Any ideas as to the banner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 1:54 am

An airing has also been booked for August 26! I hope Jay has plenty of roses to hand out - he knows to owe me one rose per airing, and yes one bouquet per Santa Claude visit 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 4:41 am

And we are now in the final countdown, to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

An airing has also been booked for August 27. Oh my stars, could this indeed be an early sign...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 6:27 am

The airing today went well, the next is on the first half of the Mute Incident anniversary. Have those white capes ready, ladies and gentlemen!

Mom is doing dinner tomorrow evening - she mistakenly considered doing dinner last night, until I reminded her about the final countdown;
and she changed her mind about this evening, as she n dad are a bit busy. I'll work on the next achievement as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 3:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Alexis wrote:
Good luck

Thank you very much Alexis, yes as said the airing went well and I stayed safe. I hope these frequent airings could indeed be a sign, of Santa Claude coming to town this year - you never know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 5:25 am

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2020 9:50 am

And the third achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the Genesis game Revenge of Shinobi on Sunday August 16 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 2:31 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 5:42 am

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:01 am

Thank you ladies, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 7:07 pm

Congratulations and good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 2:56 am

Thank you Alexis, the airing went beautifully. We're already WELL into the final countdown for the next one, so even my family -who happily support the Rainbow Bridge security- would tell all of you to please continue to stay safe!

And with it being the Mute Incident anniversary, should we do a memorial post for that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Rainbow Bridge sounds like something out of the wizard of oz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next