Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Vega lives!

Go down 
+19
Chatot
Altaria
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vega lives! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:49 am

Rest in peace Mel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:49 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 2:45 pm

thank you Andy and Lil Saturn. Andy, Mel was a very sweet and cheeky boy - like I said, he certainly had his evil namesake's cheeky charm in him :lol:

And two airings have been booked, for October 12 and 16! Another early sign, perchance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:31 am

An airing has also been booked for September 30!

I will have to wear the red airing dress, for this and the airing on September 24. September 30 happens to be the anniversary, of my first airing without Grandpa Ken - and the point of that airing being three days after his (unfortunately closed casket...) funeral did not go unnoticed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:18 pm

Congratulations on more airings. Nice of you to wear red to honor grandpa Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:04 am

Alexis wrote:
Congratulations on more airings. Nice of you to wear red to honor grandpa Ken

Thank you very much, Alexis. As well as my airings last year on the anniversary of his passing, and then the two on his birthday September 29 (the Resident Evil 2 day, I know)... remember, I had to wear a LOT of red for his sake in 2016.

I hope he's taking care of my cat Mel, up there in Heaven - I say so because, we lost Mel right after I'd gotten the announcement, for the airings on the anniversary of Grandpa Ken's passing. I even phoned Gran, on Mel's penultimate night... and if not for the Damme urgency of Mel's strange episode, then Gran was willing to help keep an eye on him while my parents were on vacation (the one they went on, the day after we let Mel go);
we were set to meet for lunch, on the following Monday. And because of not only the Grandpa Ken anniversary, but also the shock departure of Mel... when we met for lunch, Gran spoiled me a little bit more than planned, bless her 0:-)

An airing has also been booked for October 1! I will go back to the white Greek dress for that one, I only need the red dress up to September 30 because of Grandpa Ken.

And the fifth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the SNES classic Super Metroid on Friday September 18 2020. A very good classic - and I'll never forget the heavy snow, just after I first had the game 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Congratulations princess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Thank you Lemmy, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 4:24 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 pm

My airing this evening went well, my next is in six days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 am

An airing is also booked for October 8!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 1:06 am

Thank you very much Neo Senshi, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 2:58 am

My airing this morning went well, we're well in the final countdown to the next 0:-)

And I have another airing booked for October 13 - which just happens to be my cat Blinky's birthday! If Blinky was still with us, he would turn 18 that day. Should we have a site update that day, if possible?

May I once again remind you, Blinky was my very first Persian cat - I've had him since I renounced my education, and moved into my own apartment. He was very sweet and affectionate, and wanted to be everyone's friend.

Sadly, he was taken ill immediately after we learned of the Street Fighter X Tekken thing... and despite my family's best efforts over the coming weeks, my parents made the hard decision just after Easter that year. Mel (the cat I let go of on September 6 last year) was Blinky's successor, making Thunder Blinky's successor's successor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 12:33 am

My airing this morning went well, my next is in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 5:00 am

That must be the perfect way to honor Blinky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 4:18 pm

Raven wrote:
That must be the perfect way to honor Blinky

Awww, it must be! Do we have any Blinky fans here? Should we have a picture of him for the forum banner?

And in case the question arises, please be assured Blinky is also not at risk from anti-Street Fighter movie trolling. Like with Raul, there were no airings until after we lost Blinky - and the time came in that respective Dennis Hopper Memorial Month, and on the same channel (which itself had only just launched, for my first airing celebration without Blinky) no less!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 1:12 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 2:28 am

We can now also add Van Damme to the 'airings on a fighter's birthday' pantheon - I have an airing booked for Van Damme's birthday October 18! Looks like I'll have to stay safe, for Van Damme's big six-oh 0:-)

And the sixth achievement is in, I am pleased to announce my first completion of the NES game Snake's Revenge on Monday October 5 2020. Fun game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 6:03 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 9:25 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:11 am

Thank you both, I can now say we are in the final countdown to my airing tomorrow. Wish me luck - and stay safe!

I apologise for not completing a scary game for October, though I have been preparing a few other scary games for future reference so will that do? I actually chose Snake's Revenge, because I'm getting the Solid Snake rubber duck - so, well, I couldn't say no 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega lives!   Vega lives! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vega lives!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next