Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!

Go down 
+4
Chatot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2024 1:58 am

Raven wrote:
Jasmine is the cutest

And she's grown into a real beauty, too!

I think it's a sign from Heaven, that I had her on the Dennis Hopper anniversary. Again, Yoshimoto (of whom Jasmine is the successor, thus she is Raul the 3rd) required the Rainbow Bridge security - but only for his sickness, mind, as there were no airings at the time when he lost his battle... and he even required the security in Dennis Hopper Memorial Month, the very month in which I previously had to create the security in the first place, and thus the awareness month about the wicked "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend
. Not to mention, the point of Yoshimoto being Raul's successor only added to his need for the security - losing him on an airing day, or within a final countdown risked a potential "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Farrell's successor"
meme dominating the World Wide Web!

At first, Jasmine was due to arrive on May 30 that year - and when it turned out that day was to be a final countdown day, I had to make contingency plans with mom. But then, a week before... mom messaged me, to say I was to have Jasmine one day early. Could Raul Julia and Dennis Hopper have planned it about that purrticular airing, so I would have Jasmine on the Dennis anniversary?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2024 11:16 pm

OMG, I've just been looking at a news article online about a neo-Nazi march in Paris. Could you-know-who -who we thankfully haven't heard from in over a decade- have been among them??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 2:57 am

A beautiful cat that Vega would be so proud of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 2:37 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
A beautiful cat that Vega would be so proud of

And the latest in a clawful of them! Sapphire would certainly qualify, not least as we had her in the months since I created the Street Fighter mandate - but so would my past cats Jenny, her twin sister Zelda, and Zane's favourite 'pampered Persian princess' Crystal (who was Zelda's successor, and like Jenny lived to the ripe old age of 16)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 2:08 am

I hope that March wasn't long lived
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 2:38 am

Raven wrote:
I hope that March wasn't long lived

Don't we all, especially if indeed Jenny was involved! We don't know what part of France she's from, hence that I always warn friends and family to take care when they go.

Because of her being a neo-Nazi, and therefore racist, no I certainly wouldn't cross the line and recruit her in our hate for Balrog - though indeed, were she truly a Vega fan (i.e. including to adore Jay!)... I wouldn't be surprised, if she 'had a few choice words' about Balrog's disgusting comment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 2:07 pm

Scary to see that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2024 12:21 am

Biyomon wrote:
Scary to see that

And even scarier, knowing one of them wanted to join us and never change her evil ways. Despite that, though... because she is French, I wasn't happy when a couple of my enemies here called her a 'frog' - not a good idea, is it?

She also got it wrong, when she called me a 'toad' - I think we all know I'm quite the opposite... duck 🐰
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2024 4:16 am

So far May has been great and I hope June will be too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2024 7:28 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
So far May has been great and I hope June will be too

Indeed!

However, the dog fouling problem may have started up again! As I feared since the dog fouler was released from prison, he has been reunited with his dog, though whether she just visits or she'll permanently move back home remains to be seen - but just as I feared, she fouled on my lawn yesterday morning! I forced the dog fouler to clean it up - you'd think a stay in prison would make him change his ways!

If I get a chance, I'll alert my local council to let them know about this. For one thing, my lawn is due to be cut any day now - but the grass cutters wouldn't do my lawn, when it was plagued with dog shit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm

Pick up the poop and throw it back at the owner's yard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2