Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mute For Coal Incident memorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mute For Coal Incident memorial Empty
PostSubject: Mute For Coal Incident memorial   Mute For Coal Incident memorial EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 11:37 pm

It's Christmas Eve guys, so you know what that also means - time to hold our memorial, for my most disgusting medical negligence of all time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mute For Coal Incident memorial   Mute For Coal Incident memorial EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:14 am

Moment of silence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mute For Coal Incident memorial   Mute For Coal Incident memorial EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 2:46 am

Thank you very, very much for that, Raven. I still cannot believe the incident occurred - I find Carie's lack of goodwill to all men disturbing!

But thank you again, to you and the others for standing by me in my hour of need. A big shout-out to Soma, for our Facebook chat on our one-year Faceversary in the wake of the incident 0:-)
Back to top Go down
Altaria
Kombatant
Altaria

PostSubject: Re: Mute For Coal Incident memorial   Mute For Coal Incident memorial EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 2:28 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mute For Coal Incident memorial   Mute For Coal Incident memorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Mute For Coal Incident memorial
Page 1 of 1