Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

August is White Cape Month!

Go down 
+8
Altaria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 3:52 pm

Biyomon wrote:
I don't use Instagram and I am fine with that. Poor Jay

Poor Jay indeed! He's a really nice guy, and it is true that he has repeatedly rescued me - his kind gestures to my person came in times of great need. So how anyone can spread such malice about him is beyond me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 5:02 am

Too many social media platforms out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 3:00 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
Too many social media platforms out there

Aye, but the point is, there's also too much shit being said about dear :jay: - and it needs to stop. He's a really sweet guy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 pm

Jay's protector is always on the job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 4:28 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Jay's protector is always on the job

And proud to be! Nobody messes with Jay and gets away with it!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 8:48 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 2:33 pm

Also, if I have airings on September 14 (the anniversary of when we lost Grandpa Ken) or the Resident Evil 2 day September 29 (which was Grandpa Ken's birthday!)... then my family will expect me to wear the red airing dress. One of my eBays last year was due on September 14 last year, hence my wearing the red dress for my first two airings in the reign of King Charles.

When I learned I was to have airings on September 14 2019 (this was the airing day, which Kenvinced my dad to step in for my sick cat Mel), dad agreed that yes I should wear the red airing dress for that. But a few days later, I raised the alarm for Mel - so I guess that, too, was reason enough to wear red: I named him after a certain Ken fan who used to visit here, who faked a crush on me (still blissfully unaware, I thought of the kitty as our child together)... and in his fakery, for obvious reasons he especially loved it whenever I wore red 0:-)

But just after I had Thunder, I learned I was to also have airings on Grandpa Ken's birthday - all the more reason to wear the red dress, I know!

...And yes, I realise I should have used the pun 'Kenfirmed', in my other post LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 1:45 am

Let's hope you will have an airing on those days so you can wear the red dress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 am

Biyomon wrote:
Let's hope you will have an airing on those days so you can wear the red dress

No promises, but you never know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:07 pm

We need to continue the tradition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 6:47 pm

Definitely. Our beautiful princess in red!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 2:23 am

White Knight wrote:
Definitely. Our beautiful princess in red!

Awwww 😄 If only Mel was genuine, he'd be like "
Oi Lemmy, that's MY line!"
:lol:

I would also recommend looking up Addams Family-themed Halloween candy. As well as just in case Halloween falls during an airing celebration, this year will also be extra special... because of my local theatre performing The Addams Family musical next month.

It will be performed from September 12 to September 16 - which, I realise, will also include a performance on the Grandpa Ken anniversary September 14. If indeed I have an airing on September 14, then we'd have a double reason for me to wear the red dress - another note to bear in mind, is the movie's strong implication that M Bison likes his women to wear red...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 5:51 pm

Red is also a favorite color of mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 11:45 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 12:30 pm

I've just been speaking with Tango... she's uneasy about how mom handled certain matters with her, but she has nothing against my parents especially with them being my niece's grandparents. She's still not ready to talk to my parents, but she does hope to resolve things one day.

However... I'm still in her good books, so push comes to shove I've offered to mediate between her and my parents. I did explain, that I only heard about her fight with my mom... because I was at my parents' house on the day of the fight, as yes I was playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on mom's WiiU.

Tango liked the Turtles pic I chose for my profile pic on Facebook, after my previous airing celebration ended - so I have given her the heads-up, about the Street Fighter 6 collaboration with the Turtles. Remember she does have Street Fighter 5, but I dunno if she's taken the plunge for Street Fighter 6...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 5:02 am

Our princess is the heroine in the family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 10:33 am

White Knight wrote:
Our princess is the heroine in the family

Awww, thanks Lemmy 😄

After her fight with my parents, it seemed strange how she didn't block me on Facebook as well. But after my airing on August 19, I changed my Facebook profile pic to the box for a Turtles ingot I have, obviously because of the Street Fighter 6 collaboration with the Turtles - and I received a notification, to say that Tango liked it! So I messaged her, she said they love the Turtles and my niece is collecting them...

...And so I then told her I knew about the fight, and I asked about what happened - I understand her upset, but yes needs must I'll mediate between her and my parents, when she's finally ready to talk to them.

I also showed her a pic of my Super Mario Build-A-Level light, which is one of my airing gifts thus far - she does get me some cool gifts (including her support of the Street Fighter mandate, and yes it was her who found Yoshimoto for us), so I thought I'd best give her a heads-up y'know? If I get the Donkey Kong Stadium playset (out of The Super Mario Bros. Movie toys, that's the one I want most), I'll let her know about that too - no promises if I can get it, but we will see...

That... and my niece has a Princess Peach castle playset, since she's a Princess Peach fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 4:32 pm

Only you can fix all the problems that your family is having
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:18 pm

Jaden wrote:
Only you can fix all the problems that your family is having

Oh bless you 0:-) Well there's no promises, but I remain hopeful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 4:07 am

Super Mario can be used as a message of peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 12:16 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
Super Mario can be used as a message of peace

Quite a few things can, including airings?

Mom is being ungrateful for this, and she's roped dad into her lack of gratitude - well if that's how she feels, now she knows how I felt with her blasphemy to Kylie Minogue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 2:04 pm

Update: it was a trap! Tango was very rude to my dad, so I blocked her on Facebook. Damn that filthy, heartless cow!

She seemed like such a nice person, getting me cool gifts and, yes, that it was her who found Yoshimoto for us - but shame on her! She obviously wanted to use me in her evil plan, including yes to get my parents to bite my head off for my good intentions in mediating, all in the hopes that we could see my niece again and, yes, especially if they could join the family for Christmas...

It still seems... off, though, if it's just my parents, Gran and my uncle at Christmas. As well as that dirty skank Tango, there is the point that Donut Lord has turned his back on the family... and because of previous negative experience, yes including mom crossing the line with her blasphemy to Kylie, I no longer feel safe about spending Christmas with the family, I feel safer spending it in my apartment.

My parents have talked for years, about spending Christmas Day diving into a hotel pool in the Canary Islands... but they only still spend Christmas at home, because of Gran still being with us. Don't get me wrong, I respect that opinion - and don't let anyone tell you, I don't respect any opinions besides my own (good ones I can respect, but... there are some sickening opinions which make my skin crawl, and are reason for me to create more of my famous rules)! Still... such a small gathering at Christmas...

Dad did, however, ask me to let him know if Tango contacts me - hence that I notified him, about her liking a picture I sent of that Super Mario Build-A-Level light I've had as an airing gift... and yes, he agrees that her liking the picture classes as her contacting me.

I guess it's official, that we'll have to make Tango a villain in my fics - unless I hear otherwise about him, I'm even considering shipping (shitting?) her with Byron Mann, since she's a Ryu main...

And, what about her joining Mel's harem? Heck, I can just see Mel recruiting her into his harem in real life - "
Any enemy of Deadeye's is a friend of mine"
O_O

Last edited by on Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 2:17 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 10:15 pm

Aki is being released for Street Fighter 6 next month. The 'Aki arrives' fighting pass will include the usual bonuses, the bad news being that Balrog's theme is on the list - my guess would be, because his birthday is next month (hence September being Balrog Bashing Month)?

But the good news is... Vega's theme is also on the list! No doubt my friends will play that beautiful melody a lot, yes?

World Tour mode avatars can also get a dress not unlike Aki's - even better, it has a golden snake on it (hmmm, reminds me of the snake on the Grand High Witch's dress, in the The Witches remake...). I would certainly consider that, if I could...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August is White Cape Month!   August is White Cape Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August is White Cape Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next