Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My opinion of Street Fighter 6

Go down 
+7
Chatot
Last quincy
11 posters
AuthorMessage

My opinion of Street Fighter 6 Empty
PostSubject: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 7:32 am

Okay, So I got it this past Saturday. I got the deluxe edition because I haven't bought a standard version since like III. Not gonna lie, I played Arcade mode for like 10 minutes. World Tour mode has given it MASSIVE replay value.

I got it Saturday, and I didn't get a chance to play it til about 9pm. All of a sudden I looked up, and it was 6am. I couldn't put this shit down. I'm very involved in the story, and I appreciate the little references and easter eggs, like Dan appearing in Ryu and Blanka's arcs, or Retsu from SF1 being apart of a side quest. If you liked Konquest mode from MK: Deception, you'll love this. I love having my character have Ryu's Hadoken, Ken's Dragon Punch, Chun-Li's Spinning Bird Kick, all at once.

The downside...the clothing is very limited or hard to obtain. You can dye clothes to certain colors but goddamn it can be frustrating.

For example, you can have multiple special attacks and super combos from multiple people, but your basic moves are the same as the corresponding character. So if you choose Chun-Li's moves, you have her basic attacks.

if you run around too fast on the screen, it takes a few seconds for the characters to appear. Small gripe, I'm sure it will be fixed in a patch update.

Overall it's a great game. I can't stop playing it, because I love the story. I highly recommend picking it up.

Despite personal nitpicking shit, I'm loving this game so far, all because of World Tour mode. Get this game today!

:ryu: :ryu: :ryu: :ryu: :ryu: out of :ryu: :ryu: :ryu: :ryu: :ryu: heads!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 4:52 pm

Good review. This game is hightly recommeded then. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 3:23 am

Mew
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 3:00 am

Glad you love it. My live in cousin brought SF6 for his PS5 and I been playing it 3 days straight. The most fun I had in a SF game since SF2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 4:13 am

You are lucky. I need a ps5 first
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:24 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 10:58 pm

Good guy but still room for improvements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 7:52 pm

Green Ninja wrote:
You are lucky. I need a ps5 first

Not necessary. The game is out for other consoles but it looks best on the PS5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 2:41 am

The customization is not as strong as I hope

https://gamerant.com/street-fighter-6-best-custom-character-codes/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 4:27 am

Can you customize guys to wear dresses? I must have my dream of gay Street Fighters!
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 9:54 pm

Slasher wrote:
Can you customize guys to wear dresses? I must have my dream of gay Street Fighters!

I saw leather skirts not dresses though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 4:41 am

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/the-weirdest-street-fighter-6-custom-characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 11:20 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:11 pm

It is going to be difficult to decide for this year which game is better? Mortal Kombat 12 or Street Fighter 6?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 12:20 am

Leather skirts would go good on yer characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Street Fighter 6   My opinion of Street Fighter 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinion of Street Fighter 6
Page 1 of 1