Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Street Fighter Cookbook

Go down 
+5
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Street Fighter Cookbook Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 5:33 pm

There exists a Street Fighter cookbook. Over 80 recipes as brought to you by Sakura and her travels. There's drinks, basics, and advanced recipes. I tried Vega's recipe for Bocadillo first, and I thought it was pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-Official-Food-Cookbook/dp/1647221684
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 2:13 pm

Looks cool. I should try it out because my cooking skills are not that great and $30 is not that bad a price
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 2:08 am

Another good collectible item but does it have recipes of my favorite dishes? Is there a complete list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Sould depend on your favorite food. If any I would only tackle the basic stuff as I am easy to please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Well, some of the basics are Japanese Milk Bread, sushi rice, Tzatziki sauce, etc. Balrog's drink recipe sounds good, Guile has a tasty sounding coffee based drink called the Sonic Tempest, Cammy has a honey flavored cupcake (Cammy's Killer Bee Cupcakes), and Blanka has his Pineapple Pound Cake. It's not all sweets. Ryu's recipe is the Beef Menchi Katsu, which resembles a crab cake, but with beef.

If you decide to pick this up, be warned. Be prepared to look for certain ingredients by going to a specialty store if you have one available, the ethnic food section at your supermarket, or order online. Not too many places I can think of that sell yuzu extract off the top of my head.

But Vega's Bocadillo was good. I had to make a substitution for the jamon Serrano with Di Parma Prosciutto, but still good nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 2:18 am

I would need more than a recipe book. I would need cooking classes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 3:10 am

I actually got this off of ebay recently
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Maybe I can show the cookbook to my sister, she throws down in the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:15 am

I wanna try Cammy's Killer Bee Cupcakes or Ryu' s Beef Menchi Katsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 pm

If you can master those recipes you can impress a lot of your guests with your new cooking abilities
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

A good way to get fans interested in cooking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 2:27 pm

Kisara wrote:
A good way to get fans interested in cooking

Especially to those that are not confident in the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:33 am

I suggest everyone pick up this cookbook, and see what you can whip up in the kitchen. You might surprise yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:58 pm

I am ashamed to admit that my cooking skills are poor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Kisara wrote:

I am sure you can cook better than me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Kisara wrote:

There is always take out and freshly prepared food at the grocery store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:53 am

Tetsu wrote:
Kisara wrote:

There is always take out and freshly prepared food at the grocery store

You actually exposed a lot of party secrets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Cookbook   Street Fighter Cookbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Cookbook
Page 1 of 1