Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? Empty
PostSubject: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:55 pm

Ok so today was the Street Fighter 35th Anniversary so the SF Twitter page posted a tweet celebrating it. One person claims that SF2 sucks now, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike is one of the best SF of all time. Ok, now I love 3rd Strike but how fans are just going to shit on SF2 like that? That game is like the godfather of fighting games, why turn against it now, did it age badly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 2:57 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 12:23 pm

No I just think it is certain fans' opinions and nothing more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 10:26 pm

No, Street Fighter II never sucked. People are just ungrateful fucks who can't appreciate the history of the greatest fighting game ever.
Back to top Go down
Last quincy
Kombatant
Last quincy

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 1:45 am

SuperBeast wrote:
No, Street Fighter II never sucked. People are just ungrateful fucks who can't appreciate the history of the greatest fighting game ever.

Exactly I mean of course the gameplay isn't like it is now, but SF2 is a FG phenomenon . It will always be a part of my childhood
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 2:53 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?   Do Street Fighter 2 suck now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Street Fighter 2 suck now?
Page 1 of 1