Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Favorite Street Fighter

Go down 
+2
Anna Nytelikethis
JigglyP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JigglyP
Kombatant
JigglyP

Favorite Street Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 6:48 pm

Who is your favorite Street Fighter? Mines is Cammy. I was also part of the old site in the pass too
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 12:32 am

Captain Jiggles! Glad to see you too!

And yes, hence my addressing you as a 'Captain'... in (later drafts of) the Street Fighter Movie Narration, you were one of Guile's officers because of my shipping you with Cammy.

I remember that one of my enemies asked what got us into Vega... so in case they ask me, well here's my answer.

Vega was initially just my best player out of process of elimination, I found he reaaaallllly suits my style of play. I usually main female characters in games, only with very special exceptions do the gentlemen get my vote - but when I had Street Fighter 2 Turbo (which was my fourth Capcom game), I suuucked as Chun Li! My sincerest apologies to Lemmy, for this.

So I tried all the men one by one, and not even the mighty M Bison suited - but when I came to Vega, I continually racked up one win after another! Sure, I did still lose here and there, and I did try the others again - but when I switched back to him, my winning streak resumed!

But when I came to his in-game ending, my jaw just dropped. I couldn't believe that this beautiful man was the same guy I'd just been playing as!

Like many Vega fans, I soon fell under the character's spell... but I also felt sorry for him (as indeed the late, great Master Haruka -God rest her soul- observed!), for his constant streak of bad endings and indeed his tragic backstory. Because of my own unhappy past, I felt something tug at my heartstrings for his sake... hence the inevitable, in my fics! ...Well, if nobody else will come forward and give him a happy ending, then I guess it's up to me - and yes, I note that his blueblood status means his own wedding would be a royal one!

At 27, I sealed the deal of my Vega worship, when my 27th birthday wish came true: Jay Tavare sent me a signed photo of himself as Vega in the movie, just like those he signed at a charity Christmas breakfast he attended in Deadeye Month 2011! I guess the whole 'make a wish when you blow out the candles, but don't tell anyone until it happens or it won't come true' thing is real, no?

Jay would since eventually shower me with more gifts, including to pledge his support for the Street Fighter mandate - very visibly, even more so whenever Santa Claude comes to town. He has also mentioned me, whenever I watched his live Facebook videos.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Kombatant
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 4:29 am

Vega is my favorite Street Fighter and welcome back
Back to top Go down
Gin
Kombatant
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 2:37 am

Most people would still fav the classics like Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li
Back to top Go down
Anna Nytelikethis
Champion
Anna Nytelikethis

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 3:08 am

Gin wrote:
Most people would still fav the classics like Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li

As it turns out, again my evil ex-sister-in-law Tango is a Ryu main - very ironic, since Ryu is arachnophobic and, well, Tango's real name... lol! ; and her mom a Chun Li main. And there are two-and-a-half Ken mains in my family - I being the 'half', thanks to a certain favour I granted to Raven back in Spanish Deadeye Month 2016.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow
Kombatant
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 3:55 am

Vega
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Kombatant
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter EmptySun Jun 23, 2024 1:48 pm

Vega too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Street Fighter   Favorite Street Fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Street Fighter
Page 1 of 1