Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

June is Bully Koopa Month!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
Altaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 10:08 pm

Bad bad Ken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 9:44 am

White Knight wrote:
Bad bad Ken!

You're telling me!

I actually drew some of the inspiration for my shipping myself with Vega in my fics, from Street Fighter II V - which would explain such things, as us meeting at the bullfight and, yes, getting married in the Castle de Maria Isabelle, yes in the steel cage and directly under the chandelier. We have a piñata hanging from the chandelier... and so when Vega kisses the bride, Ken (who is full of regret, for his Street Fighter II V incarnation) does a Flaming Shoryuken at the piñata - and confetti falls from it, showering Vega and me. Isn't that sweet?

I have in fact been to Spain in real life, so this was one point taken into consideration, for using (a flame of) Street Fighter II V as inspiration for Vega and I as a couple. See, I do think these things over 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 4:44 am

I don't know too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3