Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

June is Bully Koopa Month!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
Altaria
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 11:57 pm

White Knight wrote:
Poor princess. What an awful situation to be in

You're telling me!

The only ray of hope is, that when dad gets back next week from his vacation... then yes, he will go and have a serious word with Tango. If possible, I will go with him (but just in case not, Gran will make clear that I too would be upset, if I can't see my niece anymore) - I think we all know, now Deadeye is aware of the situation... then Tango can consider herself screwed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Hopefully your dad can work things out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 12:08 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Hopefully your dad can work things out

Thing is, we still have to wait until next week for that. Talk about a tense wait, right guys? But yes, I hope so too - shame mom can't be bothered to lift another finger, though...

And not to mention, my niece is herself a Street Fighter baby (the third one in my family!) - she was born on an airing day, and within the final countdown to another airing the very next day! My niece was due in early Jay Month 2020 - but when Tango had a midwife appointment on my airing day January 22 that year, circumstances required her to have an emergency C-section, which yes is just as well with the Rainbow Bridge security.

So when I revealed to mom, about the Damme circumstances of my niece's birth... she immediately responded with "
Street Fighter baby!"
, which was how the Street Fighter baby rule got its name. Tango herself (who was behaving at the time) responded with the same, when I told her too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 4:28 am

Good luck with next week. Family conflicts are the worse to handle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 6:31 am

Arcadia Demon wrote:
Good luck with next week. Family conflicts are the worse to handle

*squeezehugs Arcadia Demon* Thank you very much, Arcadia Demon. You're a sweetie 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 4:32 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 2:03 pm

I'm still nervous about next week, I do love being an aunt yes especially to a Street Fighter baby. My family dotes on my niece - and yes, even Jay :jay: is happy for me being an aunt.

I just hope dad can knock some sense into Tango. Her claims about dad asking how Donut Lord is do seem odd, too - I haven't seen Donut Lord since 2021, when my parents shooed him away that time when he called at their house...

Now, I know some of you guys may, too, want to bash Ryu, especially if our fears are confirmed next week. Feel free to do so - and if we have any Street Fighter 6 players, yes please do show some screencaps, especially in case Zane wants to add them up in the galleries when we can finally do site updates again.

Arcadia Demon is, himself, a Vega X Chun Li shipper - and don't get me wrong, I respect that opinion, so much that I made him Chun Li's cameraman in the Narration (although I did briefly consider letting Dee Jay take over, though perhaps I can have Dee Jay host a party at AN Headquarters?). I just couldn't bring myself to ship them, yes because of such things as, say, "
That wasn't very nice of Chun Li!"
(in the words of one of our dear admins!) in the Animated Movie.

But if Arcadia Demon were to offer his own support in this way, I would suggest he plays one of the earlier games, and lets Vega do the dirty work. Tango's mom is a Chun Li main - so would that likely complicate this matter, for anyone who might offer to let Chun Li beat up Ryu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 8:49 pm

I am starting to feel nervous for you too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 am

Biyomon wrote:
I am starting to feel nervous for you too

Thank you very much, Biyomon, I'm sure I'm not the only one who just can't get this worry out of my head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 8:55 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 2:38 am

Alexis wrote:
Good luck

Thank you very much, Alexis. This week is the moment of truth...

Mom is still being kind of stubborn, she feels certain it will be bad news - and if so, she has even threatened to sell nearly all of the baby toys, books etc. (i.e. for when my niece comes to play) in a garage sale. She did, however, let me take home the Licker plush and the singing cactus.

But Gran feels somewhat certain, that my dad can knock some sense into Tango. She said about Tango having these funny ways sometimes;
and in such cases as this, from what Gran tells me dad can be more sensible than mom. Fingers crossed...

Even if it's good news, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo is still the top choice, to be the first achievement for next time - unless anything else takes my fancy, should it be good news...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 5:10 pm

update: dad just got back from France, he will go and see Tango on Wednesday. I understand he wants to go alone... but my own worries aside, he also appreciates my sentiment, in suggesting that at least one of us goes with him: my niece may want to interrupt the conversation, so dad and/or Tango might have to tell her, "
The grown-ups are having a conversation, why don't you go with [insert name of whomever may have accompanied dad here] and play with your Disney Princess dolls?"

I did ponder, on if dad was going tomorrow - so mom and Gran understand I didn't want to chance it. That, and on Tuesday evenings, mom has her weekly gathering with her friends 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 7:33 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Would have been better if you could go with your dad. Your niece would be so happy to see you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 8:43 am

Jaden wrote:
Would have been better if you could go with your dad. Your niece would be so happy to see you

Awwww, thanks for that Jaden. Yes, I'm sure my niece would be happy to see me - which was another point taken into consideration, when I said about any of us going with dad to knock some sense into Tango. That, and Tango says there are a few cats living on her street, so I would have loved to have met them 🐱

But dad insists on going by himself, so we reluctantly accept that. Again considering what you said, dad's opinion is one I struggle to respect - my family is upset, that we're not allowed to see my niece very likely, just because we're Donut Lord's family...

I still think he should have taken us with him, most likely mom - I hope to do my shopping tomorrow, so if it was good news, then maybe I could have asked dad to pick me up from shopping, maybe even bring Tango and my niece with him;
or perhaps, I could at least message Tango on Facebook? No promises, though...

And mom phoned, just as I had my bath - Tango cancelled dad's visit, claiming she was throwing up last night. Dad will instead (hopefully) go tomorrow, and he'll let me know the verdict from that - if Tango doesn't cancel again, hopefully.

We don't know if Tango was genuinely sick last night, like... if Mr Stork is on the way, and so I might soon have any more nieces and/or nephews (Tango has a lovely new boyfriend, who yes I affectionately think of as my new brother)...

...Or if she's making excuses, to deny my family access to my niece. Just because we're a deadbeat dad's family, doesn't mean we should be denied access - I can understand access being denied to bad families, but us? What a nasty bitch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 1:52 pm

Tango is still fucking things about, she cancelled AGAIN today! Either she genuinely is sick... or she's still making excuses. The NERVE of her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 4:40 pm

On a lighter note, though... I snapped up Mega Man X5, while out shopping yesterday. One of the eight Maverick bosses is a squid, and another one is a rose - I swear to Raul Julia, I had nothing to do with this :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 4:12 am

The cancelations could be avoidance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 6:47 am

Green Ninja wrote:
The cancelations could be avoidance.

You could be right, my family does suspect that... :bowsercry:
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:23 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 3:44 pm

And while I'm thinking about it, on another lighter note... should we also discuss, if my having my kitty Jasmine has influenced any purrfectly important decisions such as, say, anything Disney-related?

As well as that yes, Jasmine influenced some of my choices, over Santa Claude-exclusive Christmas ornaments... if Sephiroth was still around, I'm sure that he would love her as much as he loves our favourite Cactuar-hugging British Blue, Jasper. Why so? It was because of her... why I finally gave the first two Kingdom Hearts games another chance, and so to resolve where I got stuck on both games!

Out of all the Keyblades available in the games I have played, my favourite is the Hidden Dragon. It's designed like Mushu the dragon, and it's fire-element too - I actually recommend spamming fire attacks against Demyx, so this weapon is certainly a blessing;
although I have read, that thunder attacks are also effective against Demyx... I would say fire is the best choice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:00 pm

Yes and we should have a Disney song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 3:39 pm

White Knight wrote:
Yes and we should have a Disney song

Nice! Should I start the thread, or let anyone else start it?

But again, for anyone who wants to see that Ken video set to Make A Man Out Of You... I'll have to PM it to anyone who requests it, I cannot post it on the board because, well, it includes Ken's evil moment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 7:51 pm

What evil moment? Hope I am not offending you I just don't know. I am not here often enough so I am clueless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 1:43 am

Zane wrote:
What evil moment? Hope I am not offending you I just don't know. I am not here often enough so I am clueless

Oh not at all, you haven't offended me in the slightest. It's a video of Ken's Street Fighter II V incarnation, yes for some reason set to Make A Man Out Of You, my favourite song from Mulan. Unfortunately, I cannot post the video here on the board, and so anyone who wants to see it will have to ask me to PM it to them - it includes the clip of Ken defeating Vega, yes including to destroy his beautiful face. Because this is a site for Vega fans, well yes you can understand us having such standards as, say... balrog ;
and yes that I have included certain past enemies here as villains in my fics...

While Mel still faked a crush on me here, he even said "
Ken says that he is sorry"
(for defeating Vega, in Street Fighter II V) - isn't that nice of him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June is Bully Koopa Month!   June is Bully Koopa Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

June is Bully Koopa Month!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next