Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

March is Jay Month!

Go down 
+8
Chatot
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

March is Jay Month! Empty
PostSubject: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 12:14 am

March is Jay Month, in honour of the sweetest man we Vega fans have the honour to know!

As well as because Jay's birthday is March 23, March is purrticularly Jay Month... because of the arrival of my beautiful signed photo of Jay as Vega, which arrived just after my cat Blinky was taken ill. Jay certainly knew how to genuinely make me smile, at a time when I needed it 0:-)

Blinky's successor, Mel (the cat who required the Rainbow Bridge airing security, with his shock passing in Balrog Bashing Month 2019), also had his birthday this month - and was in fact born just two days before we became anti-Balrog! I think Kunzite has his birthday this month, too - March 30, if I remember correctly?

Please also remember, that my family is VERY anti-Balrog! I have explained to them, about Balrog's evil remark in Street Fighter X Tekken... and they share my disgust, and so they understand my inevitable issue with closed casket funerals. Mom has even actually called Balrog 'the nasty man'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:21 pm

I don't like Balrog too :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 11:48 pm

Jaden wrote:

Oh? For the closed casket funeral remark, or was he like a weak character for you to play as or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 2:09 am

if Soma was still around, he'd be delighted to know I am getting a Count Dracula plushie, to go with the Alucard one I bought at Roy's shop the other month. I was going to wait until Hsien-Ko Month to eBay for Count Dracula, especially as yes I am going to use him for a Halloween decoration - but this week I bought a copy of the original CastleVania, so it had to be done. I mean, CastleVania has 'Halloween' written all over it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 7:06 pm

Jaden wrote:

Me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 9:30 pm

I wish there can be an airing on Jay's birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 11:23 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Jaden wrote:

Me too!

I hate him! In fact, today (March 5) marks 11 years since we began hating him!

Don't let some stubborn, outdated idiot claim you're racist just for hating him, though. Pathetic, isn't it...

White Knight wrote:
I wish there can be an airing on Jay's birthday

There was, in 2017 0:-)

And it was actually Gran, who loaned me for my copy of CastleVania, and also for Mega Man X4 for the PS1 - I couldn't wait until my next grocery shopping day, knowing the obvious risk of devastation (i.e. if someone else bought them before I could)! Good old Gran, eh? And because of her loaning me for CastleVania, Gran supported my eBaying for the Count Dracula plushie - I mean come on, it's Count Dracula for god's sake...

Thing is, a guy in town wanted to sell CastleVania at one of my regular shops in town... and return Mega Man X4 to another, because it didn't come with a manual (apparently, that's a valid refund reason...). But I happened to be in the shop, when he wanted to sell CastleVania - so I negotiated with him to buy both games, and Gran loaned me the money for it. The guy even sent me a Friend request on Facebook!

Gran had also already given me a bit of spending money, which I used toward buying the Genesis game Chiki Chiki Boys (another Capcom game I enjoy). The only Capcom game I'm now missing for my Genesis, is good old Strider...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 1:34 pm

and don't forget, Friday will be Mario Day! Will anyone be doing anything, for this?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 9:08 pm

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 10:40 pm

Nintendo has so many good days. Pokemon day just passed too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:31 am

And I think we may have finally defeated the anti-Jay group? There has been no activity from them as of late, so I think it's safe to say, that Vega's win quote "
Handsome fighters never lose battles"
has once again proven true! You deserve it, dear Jay Tavare! :jay:

Still, yes we should continue to protect this kind man, and show him our gratitude. He has been sweet enough to shower me with gifts including to support the Street Fighter mandate, even more so if it's a Special Champion Edition of my cause;
and yes, even to rescue me on one or two occasions - most prominently, from the agony which resulted in my creation of the Street Fighter mandate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 10:37 pm

They have special days on every nintendo character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:14 am

Tetsu wrote:
They have special days on every nintendo character?

I don't know? But abbreviating 'March 10' as 'Mar10' did not go unnoticed 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 4:14 am

Yay victory!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 5:04 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Yay victory!

Indeed! I know Vega will be proud :vega: :jay:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 3:03 pm

Bravo Jay fans! Well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:36 am

Finally it's over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 5:39 am

Raven wrote:
Finally it's over

I know! What a relief!

As well as the lack of 'activity' (and with it, the lack of any need to play our Jay-protecting anthem! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBmSTLn7A0 ), I note that Jay posted on Facebook, and his post included speaking out against the hate group. So has it, like, gotten to the point where Jay had to take legal action against them? They deserve to be behind bars, for spreading such wicked comments about this kind man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 1:53 am

It is all thanks to our princess!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:08 am

White Knight wrote:
It is all thanks to our princess!

Absolutely! If I didn't stand up for what is right, including to speak out against certain hate crime names out there... then who will, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 11:07 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 11:54 am

my Count Dracula plushie arrived today! I will take him to my parents' house tomorrow, and put him in the attic with the rest of our Halloween decorations - including, of course, the Alucard plushie which Roy sold me the other month.

I probably would have taken him today... but mom is having one of the neighbours over, so they can start discussing plans for the coronation street party. I thought she'd start the discussions in like early-mid Airing Month, but the earlier the better - and at the end of Airing Month, my parents are going on a break to Poland, for dad's birthday 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 5:44 am

The Team could still be around and the lack of activity could mean that they've moved on with their lives or have a lack of content to post. Don't let your guard down for anything or you can get hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

March is Jay Month!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next