Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

March is Jay Month!

Go down 
+8
Chatot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

March is Jay Month! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 8:15 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Could explain why owls give those evil eye stares

Hmmm, could be. Not all owls are bad, but these ones are super-nasty...

Luckily, there is an invincibility cheat which also acts as a 'ribbon' of sorts. It permanently works for the hero and the girl - but when you recruit the sprite, it will temporarily not work for him, until you get your first Mana spirit (namely Undine, the water spirit)... so you'll have to figure out some kind of strategy, to work around it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 10:22 pm

You really know your stuff when it comes to video games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 12:51 am

Jaden wrote:
You really know your stuff when it comes to video games

Why thank you 😄 I might as well be good at something, since I never always won like at party games and stuff (and even when I did win, it was usually a crap prize -_-).

But also, rather than take any bullshit thrown at me lying down... I would set my famous example, yes including to find any game stuff which might fit the respective needs - and those who appreciate my effort would soon follow suit, and/or donate to the cause. Heck, when I created the Street Fighter mandate in the first place... I realised it may not be too many years, before Ken Masters would have to make himself at home under the tree (which he ended up having to do so, with my revenge on Carie!);
and even after that, another shock family reason -including that, the situation in question was actually purrticularly purrsonal for my dad- meant that Ken had to retake his festive spotlight, for 2019...

Why, in Deadeye Month 2015... I was recommended to play that Sailor Moon game on the old Genesis, and to wave the Mars flag therein (it's Inners-only, otherwise I would have waved the Uranus flag). I would then opt to complete it, as the first achievement for my first airing celebration of 2016 (for airings on January 29, and February 1 that year) - only to then learn, that a certain one of the bosses wears a white cape. Guess what happened next 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:29 pm

Good warning. No one wants the mute ailment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 12:48 am

Alexis wrote:
Good warning. No one wants the mute ailment

Indeed! Heck, in some Street Fighter games... M Bison and even Vega have white capes, with some of their costumes 0:-)

People who have complained about cheating seriously need to look again. As well as for the sake of victory, there are some things exclusive to cheating - like unfortunately, there are no anti-mute accessories in Secret of Mana (though there are accessories to prevent some, if not all, of the other ailments)... but how about an invincibility cheat, which is effectively what the Final Fantasy community would call a 'Ribbon'?

Oh yes... and my fellow Christmas fans are in for a treat, because at one point you have to rescue Santa!
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 2:53 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 1:57 pm

and for anyone who watches The Masked Singer, well over here McDonald's has started doing their The Masked Singer toys in the Happy Meals - so look on eBay for them, if you're interested. I love that show, it's good for a laugh LOL

I already have three - Dragon (who I had off eBay, she was my first choice but there's no guarantee I'd get her in a Happy Meal...), Unicorn, and Panda. I've decided to give the Octopus toy to my niece, I'm sure she'll love it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:26 pm

I don't watch Masked Singer but I eat at Mc Donald's often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 12:16 am

Limey Man wrote:
I don't watch Masked Singer but I eat at Mc Donald's often

Oh my stars, I love The Masked Singer (and its sister show, The Masked Dancer)! I really think Jay should go on the show, he has the potential...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 3:45 am

:vega:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March is Jay Month!   March is Jay Month! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March is Jay Month!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3