Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!

Go down 
+5
Altaria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:28 am

Glad your mom and the neighbors understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
Glad your mom and the neighbors understood

Thanks for that. Bad dogs, I know!

OMG, today I heard this joke on the internet, the punchline being the words 'Finnish Hymn'. Would it be a good or bad idea, to post the joke here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:18 pm

Sounds like a good joke to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 12:03 am

Jaden wrote:
Sounds like a good joke to me

Okay then, I felt I'd better get consent, in case certain venomous nitpicking here takes place:

A Spartan, a Samurai and a Viking are summoned to Outworld for Mortal Kombat. Their first opponent is the dread-sorcerer Shang Tsung.

The Spartan goes first, and quickly overpowers Shang Tsung, but is unsure of what to do next. Shang Tsung then speaks a word of power and the Spartan trips over his own cape and impales himself headfirst upon his own spear. Shang Tsung laughs and steals his soul.

Next up is the Samurai. He too, quickly dominates Shang Tsung, but is unsure of his next move. Shang Tsung then speaks his word of power and the Samurai flips his katana around and seppukus himself repeatedly. Again, Shang Tsung laughs and steals his soul.

Finally it is the Viking's turn. Like the two before him he quickly beats the sorcerer's ass, but then he starts singing and chanting. Shang Tsung speaks his word of power but the Viking does not hear it over all the singing and chanting. The Viking then swaggers up to Shang Tsung, does the splits, then punches the dread-sorcerer square in the balls before beheading him with a single uppercut. Then he laughs and steals Shang Tsung's soul. Out of the three, only the Viking knows how to Finnish Hymn.
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2023 2:45 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 1:50 pm

Oh, my fellow Vega fans might want to play Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube, Wii or WiiU) - you'll enjoy beating up the boss Fyrus, because it resembles the Balrog!

I had the GameCube version as an airing gift, and upon reaching the Goron dungeon I realised hey, isn't there one boss that resembles the Balrog? ...And before I knew it, that boss fight was upon me - and I was right, it's him!

I know there was a thread about one Lord of the Rings game, for a console I don't have... and the focus of the thread was the Balrog.

For the one person who said, and I quote, "
Wrong Balrog, you stupid fuck."
...firstly, that's very rude...

And you can point the finger at my mom, for letting the Lord of the Rings Balrog suffer our wrath too. Again, whenever I mentioned that damn boxer in the past... mom, and also one half of the wicked gay couple I mentioned, did point out to me the Lord of the Rings Balrog. Mom even took me to the cinema to see the final Lord of the Rings movie, on the night before we had Crystal!

So when we became anti-Balrog, well I knew I'd face suggestions to beat up his Lord of the Rings namesake - so there you go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:58 pm

I also have to deal with bad dogs. Yesterday I was walking at the park and I saw dog poop everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:06 pm

Alexis wrote:
I also have to deal with bad dogs. Yesterday I was walking at the park and I saw dog poop everywhere

oh no, Alexis! You should report to your local council or whoever, and make them take action!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 7:43 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:05 am

I would throw shells at those evil offenders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:19 am

White Knight wrote:
I would throw shells at those evil offenders

preferably blue ones! 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 12:29 pm

Better stock up on those shells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2023 1:08 pm

Blue is a nice color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 2:58 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
Blue is a nice color

Just be careful, if someone launches a Blue Shell in the more recent Mario Kart games. They're trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Blue is definitely a popular color with both genders
Back to top Go down
Altaria

Altaria

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:11 am

Altaria
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2023 9:34 am

Zane wrote:

Aye, there are a few blue costumes I quite like in some games. Like, in the Tekken games with a 'customisation' option... I dress one or two male characters (particularly the Jack robots, I think?) like Jean-Claude Van Damme's Guile 😄

And among the games I had, as airing gifts for my latest celebration... I do have some good news, for the Square-Enix fans (including former visitor Sephiroth)! I gave Bushido Blade another chance, and I've figured the ins and outs of it - like, there is a code to make your opponent stand still for most of the time, making it a little easier to perform 'honourable' kills and hopefully earn the good ending.

With my overall preference to play as female characters, my vote goes for Red Shadow (the Russian ninja) because she's cool.

Another notable purchase was Vandal Hearts - so that's good news for the Metal Gear Solid fans, as yes this is one of the games which Psycho Mantis checks for. As such, I've put the save file for that on the same memory card as my save for Azure Dreams (another of the games Psycho Mantis checks for... and which itself I had for my 34th birthday, for an airing in Vega Month 2019);
and of course Vandal Hearts 2, so the hero on that can start with a special herb in his inventory.

I've also snapped up Crisis Beat, after solving a problem with the cheat codes - I can use infinite health on the story mode, and lives on the free mode (choosing otherwise may freeze the game...). On that game, I play as a Belgian supermodel named Julia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2023 5:31 pm

Zane wrote:

Except I don't wear much blue atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 8:16 am

oh, for those who need to know... Kylie is releasing her new album, Tension, near the end of Balrog Bashing Month - so far, they're saying September 22. I trust my friends are planning to get this beautiful album?

I have heard the first single for it, Padam Padam - the name sounds like some kind of chant, don't you think? And yes, even with our favourite princess's heart belonging solely to our Spanish hero in my fics... I'm already getting images of her singing it to bewitch and distract M Bison, in the Street Fighter Movie Narration :lol:

"
Of COURSE!"
, I realise it will be released in the first of the Ber Months - in other words, by the time we must start getting ready, in case Santa Claude comes to town. No guarantees if we can debut the album for Santa Claude, let alone for any airings by November 30 at the latest... but you never know!

Also, please remember that getting our justice for Kylie will also mean the debut, for all Santa Claude-exclusive Christmas ornaments I have purrchased because of Jasmine - i.e. the Disney ornaments, and of course a few Marvel ones (i.e. as Capcom have made a few Marvel games).

If my friends want to look out for such ornaments as well, please say so and I will guide (Guile?) you in the right direction. I have three Princess Jasmine ornaments, and hopefully counting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!   May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May is Dennis Hopper Memorial Month!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2