Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 1:19 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
It feels like Christmas all ready 😄

Yes, and Halloween is next week! Honestly, I would have simply prepared for Halloween, and then for Christmas... but when Kylie released a Christmas album, well there you go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:55 pm

Piplup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 2:54 am

Lovely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 3:19 pm

So close to Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:27 pm

Mod Soul wrote:
So close to Deadeye month

Let's hope it'll be a Spanish Deadeye Month 🤤 :jay: 🤤
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:41 pm

That's the favorite month of the year here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 4:49 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
That's the favorite month of the year here

And quite rightly so 😄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 2:15 am

Hold hands and wish for that Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 2:30 am

White Knight wrote:
Hold hands and wish for that Spanish Deadeye month

Precisely what I'm doing, dear Lemmy 😄 , along with preparing a few games, in the hopes some of them I can complete for when it's time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 5:36 pm

I am wishing hard with my daily prayers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 6:54 pm

Biyomon wrote:
I am wishing hard with my daily prayers

Thank you very, very much Biyomon 0:-)

And with regard to the council appointment this week, well my dad has ordered me a new security camera, and he will phone them when it arrives so like they can take a look at it with us. Further details to follow.

The council rejected dad's previous request, for me to have a security camera fitted... but with the trouble still persisting toward the end of the year, by which time the lawnmower sessions will soon end for the year, yes they have finally agreed to take action, not least as I have heard they're already clamping down on dog fouling altogether. But like with all, ahem, shit like this, any legal organisation still needs evidence of the atrocity, like if they want to prosecute the dog fouler or even evict him.

Also note, that dad particularly agreed to seriously twist the council's arm about this, when Gran told me, that she thinks the lawnmower sessions end in Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Month - dad jokingly agreed, that that decides it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 4:03 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 1:03 pm

Congratulations on the security camera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 1:43 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Congratulations on the security camera

Thank you very much, Biyomon. Let's stop this dog fouling nonsense once and for all, or else the dog foulers will get coal in their stockings this year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 3:53 am

Congratulations. Everything had to be perfect and safe for Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 9:48 am

Raven wrote:
Congratulations. Everything had to be perfect and safe for Santa Claude

Amen, sister!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 1:51 pm

A really good way to prepare for Santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 am

Mistress 9 wrote:
A really good way to prepare for Santa

How very true 😄

A more obscure detail I've considered, in getting justice for Kylie... is I have binged on the 'dark' element in my games, yes considering the line "
Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass"
in Your Disco Needs You. Where possible, I have chosen a few dark characters, costumes, attacks etc. I like - unless, of course, I prefer anything of a different element. It only feels right, no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:48 pm

Still no word on the next airing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:09 am

Alexis wrote:
Still no word on the next airing?

Not yet, no...

However, we are now one week away from Yoshimoto's birthday, so everyone prepare to pray in a week's time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 3:00 am

I hope Yoshimoto's good luck can bring Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 am

White Knight wrote:
I hope Yoshimoto's good luck can bring Santa Claude

I hope so too!

I have had more practice, just in case - the music video for Kylie's version of Most Wonderful Time of the Year was on again, this morning! It came on TV just as I switched on, so I had to go on to YouTube and watch the video for it there as well.

And of course every time a certain group of singing insects appear on TV... I go straight over to YouTube, and put on a Kylie tune to override it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 8:20 pm

It truly will be the most wonderful time of the year if there is a Spanish Deadeye month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 1:00 am

Mod Soul wrote:
It truly will be the most wonderful time of the year if there is a Spanish Deadeye month

Oh, it most certainly would! Here's to getting the news, particularly since we begin the prayers...

Unless I hear otherwise, the signs actually are looking pretty good. The online TV listings are showing, only a very scarce amount of any Van Damme movies are imminent... so could my calculations indeed be correct??

Strangely enough, Addams Family Values is scheduled for... Yoshimoto's birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next