Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 2:18 am

Santa Claude must not disappoint his fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 10:57 am

Raven wrote:
Santa Claude must not disappoint his fans

I hope he won't! But again, my fingers are crossed nice and tight, that my suspicions of even a possible pattern in 5Action (the channel responsible for my airings) planning their airing days could, indeed, mean Santa Claude may come to town.

If so, then it'd remind me of my second Santa Claude visit (the one Kunzite predicted) - that was just nearly three months, after my airing celebration in Balrog Bashing Month that year 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:16 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 pm

I will have to get a new Dhalsim badge, though - the one I have has a bent pin, so I can't wear it for my airings. However, I've put it on one of my Vega figures, and a new Dhalsim badge is on the way. Hmmm... should I consider wearing it for if Santa Claude comes to town, if not earlier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Wear it for Santa Claude and when you have the same Dhalsim badge as your figure you will be a great matched pair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Wear it for Santa Claude and when you have the same Dhalsim badge as your figure you will be a great matched pair

Awww, that's a sweet thought Biyomon 😄

Well, my dad did offer to straighten the pin for me (is that possible?) on the broken Dhalsim badge... but I also needed to do an emergency EBay for Tekken Tag Tournament, so I thought I'd take care of getting a new Dhalsim badge at the same time, and so put the broken one on my Vega figure.

I had a last-minute shopping fling ahead of the final countdown, and among the games I snapped up yes I bought Final Fantasy X and X2 along with the guides for them (I already have the limited edition X2 guide, but I thought why not eh?), and I even bought Tekken 4... but out of all games I bought, Tekken Tag Tournament was the only one which didn't work, so yes a new copy is en route. I can even use the packaging for the Dhalsim badge as a bookmark, for the Final Fantasy X guide!

And if you're about to ask... on Tekken 4 I will main Nina as usual;
and just like on Tekken Tag Tournament 2, on Tekken Tag Tournament I will main Angel with Nina as my tag partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:00 pm

Badges reminds me of pokemon games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 4:14 pm

Andy wrote:
Badges reminds me of pokemon games

I can understand that LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm

If you could have badges or buttons on a bag it will definitely be a masterpiece to show off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:39 am

Biyomon wrote:
If you could have badges or buttons on a bag it will definitely be a masterpiece to show off

Well, I do have a couple of Zelda keychains attached to my Zelda handbag. Would that be good enough?

And "
Of COURSE!"
, there is the matter of choosing the first pre-airing gaming achievement, for if Santa Claude comes to town! As you know, the Chinese Bucky O'Hare game was the first achievement for my recent celebration, and the Korean version of the game was second... but yes, the fact I sadly completed them on the day when we lost the Queen has not gone unnoticed. One guy even suggested to complete something else, to make up for that - which I obviously did, with my other achievements.

There is still the matter of getting justice for Kylie, so I'm still leaning toward any games which inspired Cammy's alternate costumes, if not even an appearance from Cammy herself or perhaps someone has a Cammy costume. So far, I'm still leaning toward either the original Resident Evil (on account of Cammy's Jill costume), or Resident Evil Survivor (because of the Cammy poster visible at one point in the game)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:04 pm

You can find lots at cons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 9:05 am

The new Dhalsim badge has arrived! I've put it in the tin, ready for when I can wear it - as agreed, I will wear it for if Santa Claude comes to town, unless I get any airings in the meantime?

As I also planned, I will use the packaging as a bookmark for my Final Fantasy X published strategy guide. I thought, why not right?

Each badge individually (i.e. as opposed to in the full set of 12, in a tin with a picture of Ken's stage in it) comes in a packaging featuring the respective fighters' stages - so yes, I realise that's good news for us Vega fans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 8:11 pm

Congratulations on the Dhalsim badge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:33 am

Thank you, Lemmy ^_^. I'm guessing you may want to get the Chun Li badge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:34 pm

I bought that Cadbury's tower Advent calendar I like, today. Mom tried to take me to the Christmas warehouse shop, but we didn't know they were closed... so on the way home, mom dropped me off at my local shopping precinct and I did some shopping. Luckily, the aforementioned Advent calendar was in stock, there were two left - apparently, it's really popular...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 pm

I see a lot of Advent calendars at the dollar stores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 12:35 pm

Limey Man wrote:
I see a lot of Advent calendars at the dollar stores

In which case, I have some good news for the fans of my storybook Advent calendars! I bought two more today, namely another Marvel one and one Disney one. More lovely stories to read, in the run-up to Christmas 0:-)

It's also good news, for fans of Advent calendars featuring the Nativity Story! I picked up one of those today, as well. Another lovely means to keep Christ in CHRISTmas, no?

And the Street Fighter badges haven't come in yet, but I was sold a set of Street Fighter plushies today. Mom wants to give me the Bison one for Christmas or my birthday, and Gran naturally wants to give me the Ken one - I even met up with her in town today, and handed him over to her so she can hold on to him for now.

"
Of COURSE!"
, the rest have gone on display - and they prevent Thunder and Jasmine from getting to one point where they shouldn't 0:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:47 pm

And for those of you who are going to watch Hocus Pocus 2, yes I've had a little sneak peak myself. Mom has been watching the first hour or so of it this evening, before going to babysit my niece... so yes, I watched with her as well (I called to see my parents, this afternoon).

Mom and her friends plan to watch it together next month, for their weekly 'Ghost Night' meeting... before going to see the first Hocus Pocus movie, at a local country estate. So I've been buying them some Halloween candy, to enjoy for the occasion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 12:20 am

Hocus Pocus sounds like a fun movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 2:36 am

Mod Soul wrote:
Hocus Pocus sounds like a fun movie

It is fun! Have you not seen the first one, released back in 1993?

One of the Disney theme parks even does a Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular concert for their Halloween celebrations, complete with a Bette Midler impersonator as Winnie! Has anyone here seen it?

And of course, no Hocus Pocus concert would be complete without that song, including encouraging the audience to join in with the chant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhxFWuewpXI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 12:12 am

Another good movie to watch until Santa Claude arrives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 11:00 am

White Knight wrote:
Another good movie to watch until Santa Claude arrives

Yes, that's true 😄

And let's not forget the Coca Cola truck! I hope it will tour again this year... though there are still no guarantees if I can go and see it, especially if Santa Claude comes to town...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:26 pm

I'd love to go for a ride on that truck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next