Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 am

I am still wishing hard for Santa Claude to come to the mushroom kingdom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:32 am

White Knight wrote:
I am still wishing hard for Santa Claude to come to the mushroom kingdom

I too hope he can visit 0:-)

The only major news thus far is, my parents are doing lunch tomorrow... and we will discuss about such things, as us doing the tree on Thursday. We can only hope that I will use Kylie's Christmas album, for the Christmas music we play while decking the halls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am

The wait for December will be here any day now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 1:57 pm

Neo Senshi wrote:
The wait for December will be here any day now

Aye, that it will be. I'll have to take a catnap on Wednesday afternoon, so I can stay up late and welcome in my special month.

For my birthday EBaying, I'm still primarily focusing on the individual issues of the Street Fighter Legends: Cammy comics. As well as simply for Cammy taking the Street Fighter mandate spotlight, for until Santa Claude comes to town... well, it only feels right, since I picked the Street Fighter Legends: Cammy hardback among my immediate revenge against mom's blasphemy.

But in light of the recent sad news among the Power Rangers community, if possible I may get the novel of the Power Rangers movie - well, why not right?

Another idea in consideration, is Street Fighter Alpha 1 and/or 2 - and on both of them I would pick Sagat, because Vega appears in both of his endings in both games. And "
Ay yi yi yi yi!"
think you can spot my little joke, in this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:34 pm

I can feel the winter chill in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:22 pm

Limey Man wrote:
I can feel the winter chill in the air

Well we had fog over here, two nights in a row! Cue that creepy piano music, from Persona 4...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 11:53 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6