Saikyo Chaos Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saikyo Chaos Realm

A place for friends to chat about Street Fighter, video games, pets, life, movies and anything in general.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's the Ber Months!

Go down 
+12
Chatot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:03 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 10:53 pm

I am praying doubly hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 2:00 am

Mod Soul wrote:
I am praying doubly hard

and quite rightly so - while out shopping yesterday, I snapped up Marvel VS Capcom! I can confirm, I will main Roll (Mega Man's sister) on this;
and my partner will be Ton Pooh (one of the enemies from the Strider franchise), yes in part because the NES version of Strider was the first game I completed for my 2020 Santa Claude visit.

As well as the obvious, my niece Murphy loves Spider-Man (who yes, is playable in Marvel VS Capcom)... so I figured I'd face expectations to turn to Capcom's Marvel games, like to get into the spirit of it all. The only two I'm missing for my PS1 are Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter, and X-Men: Children of the Atom (which I actually played in an arcade, while still in a wheelchair with my broken leg)... so yes, I will certainly keep an eye out for these.

Furthermore... also because of Capcom's Marvel games, don't forget I have a few Marvel-themed Christmas ornaments which feature some of the Marvel characters -including Spider-Man, of course- used in Capcom's Marvel games, and so for that reason, yes these ornaments are exclusive for Santa Claude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 2:03 am

Mod Soul wrote:
I am praying doubly hard

Me too hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 10:10 am

Raven wrote:
Mod Soul wrote:
I am praying doubly hard

Me too hug

Thank you very much, Mod Soul ^_^

I did have another 'rehearsal' this afternoon - the video for Kylie's cover of Most Wonderful Time of the Year was on again, as part of a broadcasting of Christmas songs by female singers (and one man in drag).

But it's back to work now! Need to resume preparing games, for in case Santa Claude comes to town! Though I may have more Christmas videos on again later, while doing the washing-up?

No promises, if the newly-arrived Marvel VS Capcom will be one of the achievements... but I'm open to discussion, if you think it should be on the priority list?
Back to top Go down
Chatot
Kombatant
Chatot

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:26 am

Chatot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 12:37 pm

And for those of you who hoped I would get a Princess Jasmine ornament, among my Christmas decorations exclusive for Santa Claude... I now have not one, but three Princess Jasmine ornaments! Just as I hoped, one of my local supermarkets was selling their Disney Christmas ornaments... and they had three Princess Jasmine ones in stock, so I bought all three!

I bought three other exclusive ornaments as well, namely Aladdin himself, the Genie, and also Flounder (the fish from The Little Mermaid, which yes Capcom also made a game about). Let's hope I can use them this year, along with the Ariel ornament I bought last year!

The ones I bought today who aren't on the exclusive list, are Alice (Alice in Wonderland), the Beast (Beauty and the Beast), and two of the three fairies (they didn't have the third) from Sleeping Beauty. However, I know the Square-Enix fans will at least approve, because of these characters' appearances in the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 1:14 pm

Congratulations on 3 princess ornaments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 2:30 pm

Biyomon wrote:
Congratulations on 3 princess ornaments

Thank you, Biyomon. Let's hope it really will be the most wonderful time of the year, so we can debut the ornaments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 8:07 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:28 pm

Thank you too, Andy ^_^

And only one more day, before we can begin our prayers to Santa Claude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 9:00 pm

I hope the prayers work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:57 pm

Congratulations and I hope the results of the prayers will show through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:24 am

Please don't let us down Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:16 am

Thank you for the congrats, people 0:-)

Yes, I too pray like an Allied Nations trooper to Santa Claude, and I hope our prayers will be answered...

...But again, I won't rule out the chances of it looking good. Who else here shares my suspicion, of a pattern in the timing of my airings this year - January 3 and 8, July 6 and 10, and most recently September 17 and 21? And the channel responsible for all of these airings is, itself, a sister channel to the channel responsible for my first Santa Claude visit (in Spanish Deadeye Month 2004);
as well as that they're already scheduling Van Damme movies for the end of this month - so we can't rule things out, now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 1:55 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 3:38 am

Cute how you all look forward to Santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:12 am

Green Ninja wrote:
Cute how you all look forward to Santa

Well nobody is too old for Santa, even once you know the truth! Not enjoying the Santa story, or spoiling it for those who still believe, kind of ruins the magic of Christmas... *glares at a Bible-thumper who bullied her in school*

But of course, after the Mute For Coal Incident... I pitched the idea, that airings in my special month would be like a visit from Santa Claude. It only felt right, y'know?

So for anyone who might be like "
Santa Claude isn't real"
, whenever my friends pray for airings in my special month... STFU, it's a figure of speech to add to the magic of Christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 3:55 am

I will always believe in Santa Claude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:44 am

White Knight wrote:
I will always believe in Santa Claude

That's very sweet of you, Lemmy... thank you so much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 9:54 pm

Not much time left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 8:01 am

Neo Senshi wrote:
Not much time left

True, but there's always the chance we could even get the announcement in Deadeye Month - instantly transforming it into a Spanish Deadeye Month?

Remember, I had the announcement for my airing on September 17 on the morning of September 6 (three years since Mel's shock passing, I know...), and the next day another airing was announced for September 21. So... that's another possibility to consider, when praying to Santa Claude!

But I have certainly been preparing a few games here and there, as well as dad hurrying up in installing the security camera. Just yesterday, I bought a really rare Sega Genesis game called Landstalker - has anyone played it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 am

Mew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:14 pm

And for anyone who might press me to get a Power Rangers DVD, I bought a DVD of the old movie (the one with that Indiana Jones rival as the villain Ivan Ooze) today. As well as for my own enjoyment, I would happily lend it to my mom's weekly Ghost Night group, in case they want to watch a movie.

The lady at the counter -herself a Tommy fan- knew right away why I was buying it, too! Inevitably, Power Rangers stuff (especially anything with Tommy) has been selling like hotcakes - and while most people aimed for the old series, turns out I was first to pick the movie!

I don't believe what they say about a Power Rangers 'curse', though. That would be as cruel as, say, the "
Street Fighter is so bad, it killed Raul Julia"
hate trend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Ber Months!   It's the Ber Months! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the Ber Months!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next